I just made a silly/impulsive purchase, share your most recent one

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Well I was at TRU lookin at the games for the 2 for 3 deal, and I ended up comin home with this

wg6inch_wererabbit_packaging_01_dp.jpg

it only cost like 6 bucks, but its 10 inches tall and I def have no room for it, but since seeing the movie, I have been a Wallace and Gromit fix.

oh well, anyone else have an silly/impulsive purchases they want to share?

Ridge Racer 6 + 1600 MP Points from BB from the sale. Why was it impulsive? Because I don't have a 360. I plan on getting one with the new revision though.

The special edition halloween My Little Ponies at Target. I havent bought a toy for myself in ages and felt weird checking out but they were so darn cool and seasonal. The orange one with cat ears especially rocks. :D

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']The special edition halloween My Little Ponies at Target. I havent bought a toy for myself in ages and felt weird checking out but they were so darn cool and seasonal. The orange one with cat ears especially rocks. :D[/quote]

pics!

AE? Cute? WTF? :lol:

I actually haven't done this recently ...

I did buy some crayons and coloring books back in July. I guess that counts, though it wasn't really impulsive. :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110033368439

$15.50 shipped for Animal Crossing on GC. I was so happy I found a non-Player's Choice version and now its just sitting on my shelf. To make matters worse, I already owned AC: WW for DS and still pulled the trigger on the GC version. I don't even have a GC and am picking up a Wii to play GC games.

So in short, I wasted $15 for AC when I have it for DS, don't even own a GC yet, and when I get a Wii, I'll probably re-buy the NES games for VC even though I have it on AC. The epitomy of stupidy IMO.

well this wasnt mine, but its a friends impulse buy and i pray that he never has children that get his impulse buying gene. Well recently i was with him when he traded in a psp at gamecrazy and after everything got around $130. Well while in the store he saw a logitech xbox 360 steering wheel for $109.99. Guess what he used his credit for? I give him so much crap about trading his psp for a steering wheel its rediculous. I hate impulse buying

OP, I actually thought about buying that figure, too. It just looks cool. I've been waiting for it to drop a little more, though. I think it was a little over $10 last time I saw it. I might just pick it up next time I am near a TRU anyway.

Impulse buy for me? I don't know if it counts, but probably a Vanilla Frosty from Wendy's. I haven't had a Frosty in many, many years, and I just felt like something sweet. It was pretty good.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']OP, I actually thought about buying that figure, too. It just looks cool. I've been waiting for it to drop a little more, though. I think it was a little over $10 last time I saw it. I might just pick it up next time I am near a TRU anyway.

Impulse buy for me? I don't know if it counts, but probably a Vanilla Frosty from Wendy's. I haven't had a Frosty in many, many years, and I just felt like something sweet. It was pretty good.[/QUOTE]

well it was 8.48, but it is part of the red tag sale so it got dropped down like 1.70 and then I used a 10% off deal or no deal coupon to get it to like 6

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']well it was 8.48, but it is part of the red tag sale so it got dropped down like 1.70 and then I used a 10% off deal or no deal coupon to get it to like 6[/QUOTE]

It's part of the sale? That's pretty cool. I'll definitely check it out when I get paid, then.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Dropped $100 at American Eagle last week on a whim, and damn did it feel great. And now I have cute new clothes.[/quote]

What'd ya get? A pair of socks?

My last impulse buy? A 30gb 4" video player off woot for 270. I had it for a week when they put up a 40gb version with a 7" for 280... :wall: But I did get it for work and the 7" wouldn't fit in my pants.

.... ...wait a sec...

[quote name='Pookymeister']I picked up Beatmania at TRU - man, I should've know i would suck at that game.[/QUOTE]

man, practice makes perfect, it has a learning curve, you can't pick it up and be a master, try again and again and again... and after you are ok, play alot more!

Brought a pack of Marvel POGS a few weeks back. I was excited because it had a "slammer" in it. It was plastic, I was dissappointed.

[quote name='captainfrizo']Tiger Woods 07 on the 360. So far I don't know if I love it or absolutely hate it.[/quote]Hey don't worry, if you hate it, you could always trade it to me ;).

bread's done
Back