I need a cheap ass flight..

r1s3n

CAGiversary!
I had a great deal on flight from (IAD) to (YUL) DC to Montreal, couldn't afford it at the time got the money now and it doubled in price. I've checked www.orbitz.com and www.expedia.com had the flight for 230.00 now its around 400.00 + *sigh* any help would be apperciated. Thanks.

r1s3n

When are you flying? The sooner you can book it the better. Plane Tickets aren't something to wait on.
You can also try travelocity.com.

Each flight only has a set number of the cheap seats. After those are sold, all that's left is the full price seats. You also might want to check the airline's site directly and see what their prices are. Sometimes they can be cheaper. I don't know if Southwest flies from those airports, but that's also something to look at.

Check the airlines individually, sometimes they have fairs they don't list on expedia. Also Expedia charges you a booking fee for the service.

I'm not sure if it'll help you but you might wanna check out Jetblue's flights. Recently I keep hearing about their cheap flights from my relatives that travel alot.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Check the airlines individually, sometimes they have fairs they don't list on expedia. Also Expedia charges you a booking fee for the service.[/quote]

Yeah, it is usually best to use expedia or something to find the flight, and then to book it through the company.

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='zionoverfire']Check the airlines individually, sometimes they have fairs they don't list on expedia. Also Expedia charges you a booking fee for the service.[/quote]

Yeah, it is usually best to use expedia or something to find the flight, and then to book it through the company.[/quote]

*Expedia's henchmen knocking on Tromack's door*

"Yo, can we talk to youse fo' a second?"

Thanks guys I'm searching. Tried Air Canda, and United Airlines both are quoting me prices higher then I've found at Orbitz. If nothing else might have to just wait and fly later which reaaaaaallly going to suck.

r1s3n

Yes its for a weekend the days I'm trying for are March 3-6. But I could handle March 4-6 if need be. Thanks for all the advice guys it is apperciated.

r1s3n

Try Hotwire ... sometimes they have some pretty good last minute rates. You may not be able to pick the specific departure and arrival times, but it's worth a shot to at least see the price quote (which you can do before committing to the flight)

Thanks Mather. I still have a little bit of time I'm sure I can manage a better price then 460 + (ouch) Thanks a bunch guys. You've been most helpfull.

r1s3n

Hotwire:

IAD - YUL March 3-6 $320

That price is an "anytime" price. Your flight would leave as early as 6am and as late as 10pm or anytime inbetween. Flight times are chosen by the airline and after your booking you are not given an option to change your times.

Can you tell I work for hotwire?

There are "regular" fares offered as low as $369. Drop me a PM if you have any questions. And no, I don't make commision from sales.

Thanks guys, I apperciate everyone's help. I'm sure I'll find exactly what I'm looking for. I'm restricted on flight times otherwise I'd be all over that Hotwire deal. Thanks again guys.

r1s3n

bread's done
Back