I tell you things, you tell me things, not about this OTT, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CocheseUGA']Is it just me, or does Dog's wife represent the ultimate message of 'bigger is not always better?'[/quote]

Are you talking about Dog the Bounty Hunter ?

[quote name='benjamouth']Are you talking about Dog the Bounty Hunter ?[/QUOTE]

If you knew what his wife looked like you wouldn't have to ask that. ;)

She is pretty crazy large. That's gotta put a strain on the back.

So, Brain Age 2 will be on store shelves Monday? (IGN lists Aug 20 as the release date) I thought most things release on Tuesday or is that just DVDs.

[quote name='wubb']If you knew what his wife looked like you wouldn't have to ask that. ;)[/quote]

I do know what she looks like thats why I was surprised, come on Cochese, you telling me you would hit that ?

If she was wearing nothing but a Hammers shirt and a suggestive smile ;)

Picture it !!!!

[quote name='wubb']So, Brain Age 2 will be on store shelves Monday? (IGN lists Aug 20 as the release date) I thought most things release on Tuesday or is that just DVDs.[/quote]

Yeah a Monday release is unsual, could it be something to do with that new DS Lite they're releasing?

The first one annoyed me with it's lack of hearing the word "Blue".

[quote name='benjamouth']I do know what she looks like thats why I was surprised, come on Cochese, you telling me you would hit that ?

If she was wearing nothing but a Hammers shirt and a suggestive smile ;)[/QUOTE]

It would be like trying to t*tfuck the Alps, man. It's legendary, but not that big.

EDIT- there's not enough cotton in Georgia to cover those.

[quote name='benjamouth']Yeah a Monday release is unsual, could it be something to do with that new DS Lite they're releasing?

The first one annoyed me with it's lack of hearing the word "Blue".[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I think you're right.

I remember way back somebody mentioning (about another game) that it would probably release Monday if it was part of a hardware bundle since Nintendo traditionally releases hardware on Mondays. (Hopefully I'm not just making that up. :whistle2:k )

And yes that blue thing sucked.

Dunno if anyone knows the answer, but I'll ask anyway:

I've seen computers for my clients that appear to be uber-uppity about their security. So when they try to run the program I tech support, they always get one of those stupid security popups about "OMFG, ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO RUN THIS, fuckER? IT MIGHT RAPE YOU IN THE EAR! IT MIGHT BE CALLED EAR-RAPER2000.EXE. WHAT ABOUT EAR RAPING DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?"

So these messages scare the idiots I am trying to help, and I want to know if there's a way to permanently shut that shit off, either with the program itself or across the entire stupid computer.

If anyone has an answer, I'd 'preciate it.

FPI608080305AR_b.jpg

Morning OTT.
[quote name='dallow'](wasn't going to write all that out but felt it might be nice to document it before my dream fades out of memory)[/QUOTE] Nice might not be the right word. :shock:

[quote name='Maklershed']What up OTT. Was CAG down this morning for anyone else? Also, 4 days until Bioshock.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but three days to Super Metroid.

[quote name='Maklershed']What up OTT. Was CAG down this morning for anyone else? [/QUOTE]

Yep. It was lonely times.

Just me and my Baby Ruth bar.

goonies.jpg

People tend to be amazed when I tell them that I never saw The Goonies. I never even heard of it until about 5 years ago and I've had no interest to see it.

EDIT: Wow, I love your avatar HappyFunBear. That girl is super hot. Who is she?

[quote name='Maklershed']People tend to be amazed when I tell them that I never saw The Goonies. I never even heard of it until about 5 years ago and I've had no interest to see it.[/QUOTE]

You have confirmed your non-humanity, so now the quest is to try and figure out what you actually are.

My money is on wolfman. Is you a wolfman, makler? Do you dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

[quote name='Maklershed']People tend to be amazed when I tell them that I never saw The Goonies. I never even heard of it until about 5 years ago and I've had no interest to see it.
[/QUOTE]

I can accept the first 2, but the 3rd bit. :nottalking:

Strell. He ain't wolfman. Wolfman has nards! So that pretty clearly rules out Mak.

[quote name='Strell']You have confirmed your non-humanity, so now the quest is to try and figure out what you actually are.

My money is on wolfman. Is you a wolfman, makler? Do you dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight?[/quote]

Well I do have a pretty hefty set of nards. It actually affects my posture.

[quote name='Maklershed']Well I do have a pretty hefty set of nards. It actually affects my posture.[/QUOTE]

Wubb has provided scientific evidence against my assertion. He has a lab coat and a microscope. I do not question his analysis.

Wolfman is off the list!

Next hypothesis: gnome. Hunched over, carrying an ax. You're off to cut down dandelions to make your home at the foot of a great oak tree!

GIVE IT UP, GNOMER.

[quote name='Strell']Wubb has provided scientific evidence against my assertion. He has a lab coat and a microscope. I do not question his analysis.

Wolfman is off the list!

Next hypothesis: gnome. Hunched over, carrying an ax. You're off to cut down dandelions to make your home at the foot of a great oak tree!

GIVE IT UP, GNOMER.[/quote]

gnomer and gamer are eerily similar.

[quote name='Strell']Wubb has provided scientific evidence against my assertion. He has a lab coat and a microscope. I do not question his analysis.[/QUOTE]

Finally some respect.

And I like how Mak expects us to believe he's seen (or even heard of) Monster Squad now. Nice try, but you've tipped your hand.

[quote name='wubb']Finally some respect.

And I like how Mak expects us to believe he's seen (or even heard of) Monster Squad now. Nice try, but you've tipped your hand.[/quote]

That was also a kickass movie. :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That was also a kickass movie. :)[/QUOTE]

No question.

I just checked boxoffiemojo for Goonies and Monster Squad out of curiosity. Monster Squad did not do well at the box office.

[quote name='wubb']No question.

I just checked boxoffiemojo for Goonies and Monster Squad out of curiosity. Monster Squad did not do well at the box office.[/quote]

Do they list how may screens? I never heard of the thing til it came out on VHS.

Goonies was a WB flick, while MS was one of the many failed 80s studios, I think.
Edit: Yep Tristar, which got swallowed up by Columbia

[quote name='klwillis45']Do they list how may screens? I never heard of the thing til it came out on VHS.

Goonies was a WB flick, while MS was one of the many failed 80s studios, I think.
Edity: Yep Tristar, which got swallowed up by Columbia.[/QUOTE]

Yeah according to wiki it was a cult hit (meaning it did crappy in the box office originally. :) )

All I knew is seeing it as a kid and thinking how cool it was. :lol:

Here's the page:
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=monstersquad.htm

Says 1280 theaters on opening weekend.

[quote name='Maklershed']I have indeed seen Monster Squad as well as Flight of the Navigator and The Never Ending Story.[/quote]Damn, man. Damn!

Atreyuuuuuuuu!

I like Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind , just like CliffyB...
There, I have showed you a weakness for you to exploit. Oh and I'm also willing to sell my soul for BioShock (in case anyone is interested in a deal).

[yay my first post!]

A woman I helped reset a password 30 minutes ago has already created 3 cases saying she's forgotten it.

Guess what. That is the perfect way to not get me calling your stupid ass back.

[quote name='Maklershed']I have indeed seen Monster Squad as well as Flight of the Navigator and The Never Ending Story.[/quote]

"I need to take a leak."
"Leak? What leak? I see no leak."

guy across from me: What'd you do last night?
me: nothing, slept and played a game for a few hours.
guy across from me: that sucks.
me: not really.. I enjoy being home and doing that.
guy across from me: I went to peppers and got pretty drunk, then had some friends over to watch 300, that movies so fucking tight dude, I love war movies like that!
me: Oh.
guy across from me: you need a girlfriend or something dude, or atleast to come out with us.
me: I've got a girlfriend.. and I don't party, sorry.
guy across from me: you must be a boring couple.
me: stop talking.
guy across from me: what?
me: :roll:

I'm about ready to chunk a nice pair of scissors at this guys head. :bomb:

EDIT: first post Clockwork? Sorry, don't approve. Exit.

I do applaud the "stop talking" comment.

Bitch deserves that.

I don't like to party either. Going to a place to pay 4 bucks for a drink and get hot and sweaty is not my idea of a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back