If you had a band, what would you call it?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Stank Draws[/QUOTE]

I'd hate to be in your band.. you're indecisive on a name, who knows what else you'd be indecisive about :p

[quote name='Scorch']I'd hate to be in your band.. you're indecisive on a name, who knows what else you'd be indecisive about :p[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I'm just posting names for the hell of it at this point.

[quote name='chasingfightclub']Everyone Gets Laid - best name ever.[/QUOTE]

dammit, here i thought i could be clever and throw in a pcu reference, and some newbie beats me to it :cry:

[quote name='Scorch']I'd hate to be in your band.. you're indecisive on a name, who knows what else you'd be indecisive about :p[/QUOTE]

You'd be in Death Leprechaun, of course. It's the most kick-ace band of all time!

I have no idea. I had a friend ask me for band name ideas last summer ... but I don't remember anything I gave him. Though I can assure you that they were all better than anything posted heretofore. ;)

well..... once my friend and i were at a dive and we were talking about fun death metal and black metal band names, and we decided that we would our band slaughtered mammal

Vision of escaflowne (i really like that name)
Head Hunter
Sluts with No limits
Halfway House to Hell
Rap Group: The Sinster Six
the Quagmire Experiment

Too Much Heat. That'd would work for pretty much any type of group that I'd like. Or if I were to ever infiltrate the faggy goth scene, my band would be Barry n' The Dead...with a lead singer named Barry, of course.

I've been in a few bands, but my favorite name was always Oedipus and The Motherfuckers.

I've always liked the name Optic Anguish, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

My friends and I were in a band with this kid scott, who, despite being awesome at guitar, was a total dick, so we all quit. to spite him, we made a new band called "The Band Scott's Not In"

sadly, we lasted 3 songs and then The Band Scott's Not In ended (although we all knew it would happen)

If I were a woman in one of those shitty chick-rock bands, I'd have to go with "Tickled Pink". Of course I have no idea if it's already taken.

bread's done
Back