iNCREDiPiNOY's Lowball

So I got Drive?

1333705025337.gif

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

[quote name='skiizim']jjjbadboy32, I have a bad feeling your going to get sniped. Not by me... just saying![/QUOTE]

I was worried about that, glad I didn't go out drinking tonite! Thanks for not gettin me skiizim xD

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']I was worried about that, glad I didn't go out drinking tonite! Thanks for not gettin me skiizim xD[/QUOTE]

Don't thank me thank the wife, she would have had my neck. Really surprised you didn't get sniped though, Captain Urahara and 2supekards were at it!

[quote name='skiizim']Don't thank me thank the wife, she would have had my neck. Really surprised you didn't get sniped though, Captain Urahara and 2supekards were at it![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I figured 2supekards would be back for sure!

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']I was worried about that, glad I didn't go out drinking tonite! Thanks for not gettin me skiizim xD[/QUOTE]

What why not you could've got lucky :lol:

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Man - I move away for a phone call & lose everything!!
Damn friends!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Whatever condition that Uncharted 3 steelbook is in, for the price it has gone - it is an absolute steal!![/QUOTE]

I was actually quite surprised to have won it… I was expecting you or somebody else to step in and beat my bid!

[quote name='Edwin29']Ok, incredipinoy I promise I'll bid on that Sucker Punch next time...(and there will be another one for sure LOL )[/QUOTE]
Hahaha nope.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Oh . . . what the Hell . . .

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (BlockBuster Video) (Italy) (G) - $14[/QUOTE]
Thanks, man.

[quote name='starmask2k3']Lowball payment sent with Amazon payment[/QUOTE]

i got my package today thanks now have RESISTANCE 1-3

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']A or B[/QUOTE]

BOTH! :lol: Posted before you had another. No clue how you do so many lowballs. That lowball of mine took it out of me.

Final Fantasy XIII-2B (Amazon) Steelbook (Germany) [N] - $1

And just for fun:

:ps3: Playstation 3D Display Bundle (N) - $2 :whistle2:o:shock:

F.E.A.R. 3 (Future Shop) Steelbook (Canada) (LN) 1$

and are both of the Final Fantasy XIII-2A (Amazon) Steelbook (Germany) [N] the same cases
and chance of getting a Gears of war 3 steelbook case

did they make a steelbook collection case for RESISTANCE 1-3

bread's done
Back