Is CAG in all 50 States?

Wlogan31

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
Let's find out if we have someone on here from every state.

I'm from KY.

"Gotta get 'em all!"

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

D.C. (for Daphatty)

I'll update this til we get them all.

Edit: Sorry I was gone so long...company lunch =)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']NY here, but don't get your hopes up. I'm probably wrong, but I don't think there will be many Alaskans here.[/quote]

Why not? They don't have much else to do but play games and surf the web during the 6 months out of the year when it's dark there.

[quote name='bmulligan'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']NY here, but don't get your hopes up. I'm probably wrong, but I don't think there will be many Alaskans here.[/quote]

Why not? They don't have much else to do but play games and surf the web during the 6 months out of the year when it's dark there.[/quote]

Ah the man thinkith more than I. Makes sense, I'm just loopy on a couple hours of sleep and too much blood in my coffee.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']NY here, but don't get your hopes up. I'm probably wrong, but I don't think there will be many Alaskans here.[/quote]

I met two Alaskians who were staying at our hotel for E3.
I gave them free t-shirts, so they are CAGs now!

[quote name='bmulligan']yes, they can play multiple games on multiple systems at the same time.[/quote]

LoL--nice one, but they actually gave up polygamy didn't they?

[quote name='bmulligan']yes, they can play multiple games on multiple systems at the same time.[/quote]

LAFF :rofl:

BTW Cheapy, that's amazing! It is as if you predicted the coming of this thread and prepared accordingly! Anybody know any Hawaiians? I do, but he's crazy rich and doesn't need to be a cheapass.

I'm from Massachusetts. Edit: deadzone you beat me to it. I wanted to be the first. But you should people from different countries in the list as well. I'd like to see how many CAG'ers we have around the world.

North Carolina (come on an raise up...-petey pablo song if ppl dont get it)

yea...the state thats practically only known for its college b-ball and last years superbowl appearance... :D

Washington. Guess what? It's been raining semi-heavy for three days now. I'm used to it; like the rain, actually. But man, for the people who have lived here (Seattle) long enough to adapt to the rain still can drive worth $#!+ in it. It rains 2/3 of the time here and people act like it's new or something. :roll:

[quote name='Ledhed']Friggin' awesome avatar deadp0ol. Me and my best friend saw them live in November, one of the best shows I've ever seen.[/quote]

Thanks man. I've seen them two times before and both times I was blown away. They are so good live.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Scrubking']305, TAKE IT TO DA HOUSE!

HOLLAAAAAAA!![/quote]

:shock: :roll:[/quote]

fuck you as usual. :puke:

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Scrubking']305, TAKE IT TO DA HOUSE!

HOLLAAAAAAA!![/quote]

shaq-fu you as usual. :puke:[/quote]

I was just wondering what prevelance your post had to the subject. After all, you are the one who loves to complain when a thread may be in the wrong topic listing, so it seemed odd that someone who is so anal about what is posted where would post a seemingly meaningless post like yours.
:booty:

[quote name='jmcc']Myself, Big Nick and ZForce, at least, are Wisconsonianiters.[/quote]

I'm also from Wisconsin.

[quote name='xzafixz']I know there are a ton of people on here from Michigan, but i guess i am the first to respond.[/quote]

I'm in Flint, Michigan.

We have a saying around here: "Detroit is the asshole of Michigan, and Flint is sixty miles up it." :D

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Scrubking']305, TAKE IT TO DA HOUSE!

HOLLAAAAAAA!![/quote]

shaq-fu you as usual. :puke:[/quote]

I was just wondering what prevelance your post had to the subject. After all, you are the one who loves to complain when a thread may be in the wrong topic listing, so it seemed odd that someone who is so anal about what is posted where would post a seemingly meaningless post like yours.
:booty:[/quote]

Once again you have proven that you are a fucking idiot.

This thread is about representing where you are from so that we can see CAGers reach. 305 is the fucking area code for my fucking area you moron. Those with any bit of intelligence would realize that what I said was from a song that represents Miami you fucking fool.

Do us all a favor and take a few hours to think things through before you interject your stupidity.

to Snoozer:

Man, i KNEW those black jerseys were bad luck....t-wolves don't win much w/ the black jerseys, they should stick w/ the blue ones on the road...yea, im a twolves fan :D

and yea, i already posted that im from n. carolina

The Target Center should be rocking saturday! We may win the battle, but i fear we may lose the war. Being from Minnesota, I am used to our professional team's doing good enough to make the post season, then dropping out nearly right away. (I.E- Vikings, Twins, T-Wolves of old).

[quote name='Santorum X']Washington. Guess what? It's been raining semi-heavy for three days now. I'm used to it; like the rain, actually. But man, for the people who have lived here (Seattle) long enough to adapt to the rain still can drive worth $#!+ in it. It rains 2/3 of the time here and people act like it's new or something. :roll:[/quote]

Yeah there were tornadoes in our state capoitol yesterday, and we had a HUGE downpour in seattle for about an hour. But it hasnt rained much here over the 5-6 years, so quit yer whining and go drink some Santorum.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin'][quote name='Santorum X']Washington. Guess what? It's been raining semi-heavy for three days now. I'm used to it; like the rain, actually. But man, for the people who have lived here (Seattle) long enough to adapt to the rain still can drive worth $#!+ in it. It rains 2/3 of the time here and people act like it's new or something. :roll:[/quote]

Yeah there were tornadoes in our state capoitol yesterday, and we had a HUGE downpour in seattle for about an hour. But it hasnt rained much here over the 5-6 years, so quit yer whining and go drink some Santorum.[/quote]

Alright Medium pimpin, I better not see you driving in front of me going 40 miles per hour on the freeway when it rains...

bread's done
Back