Is there anyway you can tell how long something is going to be on sale at amazon?

cubsbearsnbulls

CAG Veteran
Curb Your Enthusiasm is on sale right now for 16.99 for each season. I can't quite afford it yet, but really want to jump on this deal. I can't find how long it will be on sale on the website, but I may be missing something. Is there a place I can look?

I've been staring at the Smallville seasons on amazon for like a yr now, and they constantly fluctuate all the way down to 19.95...currently 23.99...in other word's if you miss it now don't stress it, it'll hit that mark again just have to be patient & alert...

I think it's on sale because CC or BB has it on sale this week.

However like it was said, Amazon will randomly drop prices of things, and then raise them.

So to answer your question. no. :)

Amazon.com does have 30 day price protection, so if the item drops in price after your ship date, then you can get the difference credited back to your credit card.

I've done that with dozens of items in the past.

For the sale on Curb Your Enthusiasm, it's likely to be going on through Saturday night, as would the sale @ BB. You might get lucky and have it stay good until Sunday morning/afternoon, though I wouldn't count on it.

bread's done
Back