Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

[quote name='KiLL3r']2 late January and 1 6 days ago.[/quote]

Holy crap. They shipped you a controller within 6 days and you live in CA?

I just got both the waffle maker and xbox360 controller delivered within the last week. Cleaning the waffle maker isn't fun, but waffles are delicious when they're not the frozen variety.

Got my Xbox 360 controller yesterday, also with the PC adapter. Ordered January 26th. I'm in California. I've got one more coming along with three CamelBak water bottles.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']For everyone getting their prizes in, are they still sending out the shipping notifications?[/quote]

I got order confirmation e-mails but no shipping notification.

I've never gotten a shipping email. Just the confirmation. I don't think they send out shipping emails for this.

just got a reply to my email to them

I show the first one has shipped (USPS Tracking number: censored). The other two are currently backordered but should be restocked within a few days. I will send you the remaining tracking numbers as soon as I receive them.

Thanks,
MSN Shopping Frequent Shopper team

this is what i said in the email

I ordered a xbox 360 wireless controller and 2 Philosophy Hope in a Jar i wondering have they shippped yet?

the email it came from is [email protected]

I've accidentally deleted my confirmation emails, and the site has totally shut down so no info are present. Does anyone know how i can get in touch with them so i can contact them in case i don't get my prizes? FS's email, phone number, or address? anything will be appreciated.

I didn't get shipping confirmation, but I did just receive my final prize. ;_; It's a Rowenta Ultrasteam handheld de-wrinkler. I'm sure my Mom will enjoy this, she's always complaining about wrinkles and animal hair getting on her clothes, but this comes with a lint brush too, so no more of that.

I salute you Frequent Shopper, it was an honor serving you.

[quote name='zhirin']Got my philosophy in a jar this morning.[/quote]

When you placed that order? I missed answering the door this morning and I think it was a package from FS.

Also, do they shipped the package by UPS or USPS?

[quote name='hez']When you placed that order? I missed answering the door this morning and I think it was a package from FS.

Also, do they shipped the package by UPS or USPS?[/quote]

I ordered it on Feb. 2, 2009. It was shipped UPS.

Here's what happened on my end:

I earned enough points to order an Xbox 360 controller, and did.
I earned enough points to order a 2nd Xbox 360 controller, and did.
I still hadn't received the first controller, so I emailed support.
Support replied that my order was cancelled because I cheated.
I replied to tell them that I didn't and want to know what they thought I did.
No Response to the reply.
I stopped racking points, seeing as how they would apparently be useless.
An Xbox 360 controller arrives last week.
Maybe one was cancelled for cheating and the other wasn't?
Just in case, I spent the 1500 points I had left on cheap 500pt items.
My 2nd Xbox 360 controller arrived yesterday.

...so I guess they investigated, found that I actually didn't cheat, and then took the flag off of my account without telling me. It would have been nice to know that I could have kept earning points, but at least I got the stuff I ordered :)

[quote name='jhamlett']I got the Body Glove laptop case in the mail yesterday, ordered 3/25. No confirmation email. Still waiting on an xbox controller.[/quote]

You received the laptop case you ordered from the future yesterday?
Sweet! Now that's fast shipping.

Btw was your UPS truck the Delorean by any chance?

Anyone got anything big recently? Hope they send out some cameras soon. I haven't even received any small prizes yet. Of course I didn't order anything until about a month ago...

i haven't gotten anything as of yet and am waiting on 2 kitchen aid mixers that are both past ship dates. I was told when I emailed them that they were back ordered and I would be informed when they are in stock. As of 2 weeks i have heard nothing. No I didn't cheat :bomb:

I got the Ipod Shuffle in today, ordered it a couple days before this ended. It was blue, and so tiny. A present for my mom, she's been wanting one.

Just waiting on one more 360 controller.

[quote name='DualDisorder']I got the Ipod Shuffle in today, ordered it a couple days before this ended. It was blue, and so tiny. A present for my mom, she's been wanting one.

Just waiting on one more 360 controller.[/quote]

Good to hear it was blue. I was wondering if they would be the older shuffle colors which are the pale green like in the picture. I like the more vibrant colored ones.

Well, I ordered the 7500 point camera, the canon SD1000 on Feb 5. Apparently they ran out of stock because they sent me an SD1100 IS which I received today. I'd take a picture, but my other camera died last week, which is why I was really hoping this would come. I'm really happy with this and if my other stuff doesn't come, so be it.

edit: I'm in Northern California btw. I'm not sure if it's new or a refurb. It seems brand new, no scratches or anything, but there was no plastic covering the screen or stickers on it or anything, which is unlike most digital cameras I've seen fresh out of the box.

[quote name='louiedog']Well, I ordered the 7500 point camera, the canon SD1000 on Feb 5. Apparently they ran out of stock because they sent me an SD1100 IS which I received today. I'd take a picture, but my other camera died last week, which is why I was really hoping this would come. I'm really happy with this and if my other stuff doesn't come, so be it.

edit: I'm in Northern California btw. I'm not sure if it's new or a refurb. It seems brand new, no scratches or anything, but there was no plastic covering the screen or stickers on it or anything, which is unlike most digital cameras I've seen fresh out of the box.[/quote]

That depend on the box, it it white box with no pic or description then it refurb.

[quote name='hez']That depend on the box, it it white box with no pic or description then it refurb.[/quote]

It's a retail box. I didn't know canon sent their refurbs in plain boxes. Sweet, I'm kind of glad I wasn't able to order this any sooner.

Just got my led candles today. I ordered them 2/16. Still waiting on my aquarium that I ordered on 2/9 and two spice jars. The led candles are much nicer than I thought.

Got my mouse today. It's a new one, not a refurb, as it came in a retail box with a price tag still attached. Good to know that hours of grinding is worth at least $34.99 in this case. :D

Anyway, about the mouse: This thing is very smooth. Maybe too smooth compared to my old one. I like it though and the forward/back buttons on the side are very useful if I end up over scrolling and don't feel like moving my hand to get back where I want to be.

Received word that my driver got to my aunt's today, would have been ordered about a week before the program bit the dust

Recieved my CamelBak bottles I ordered on 2/19 - took about 2 weeks, pretty good. Still waiting on the BodyGlove Laptop Sleeve I ordered on the same day though.

[quote name='@ndrew']i haven't gotten anything as of yet and am waiting on 2 kitchen aid mixers that are both past ship dates. I was told when I emailed them that they were back ordered and I would be informed when they are in stock. As of 2 weeks i have heard nothing. No I didn't cheat :bomb:[/quote]

it's way past the due date on mines also.

i hope we don't get SHAFTED .

bread's done
Back