Japan is a weird place

The Japanese are Shaq-Fu'ed when it comes to social interaction. And I mean Shaq-Fu'ed :)

Japanese men have always had a history of not really treating their spouses as equals, often times abandoning them to the role of surrogate mothers...ie: they expect the meals made, the house cleaned, and the children raised...while they spend all their time working or hanging out with their male friends at those quasi-prostitution bars.

So now there is an entire generation of modern women who refuse to marry because, surprise, they dont want to play that surrogate mother role. Problem is, this often means they dont do alot of growing-up on their own....spending more time hanging out with their friends, and often times living with their parents until well into their 30's and 40's.....

So now Japan has an average birth rate of about .8 per couple.......and they are actually heading for a HUGE population crash in the future, which of course means that social programs that take care of the elderly population are now being majorly under-funded.

Its doom :)

[quote name='Neko Hibiki']I think she's cute, anyone got passwords?[/quote]

Umm, can a mod Ban this bitch for necro'ing a thread.

:lol:

I was wondering why there was a 5 year old article in the OP. I read this a few years ago-- it was quickly proven to be fake.

I think she's cute, anyone got passwords?

best old bump ever?

[quote name='Apossum']:lol:

I was wondering why there was a 5 year old article in the OP. I read this a few years ago-- it was quickly proven to be fake.

best old bump ever?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Definitely.

In terms of education, the Japanese are hell bent crazy about it. Success and getting ahead is everything to their lives. In the States, it's gotten to be more about having fun than acheiving any level of success and that in and of itself leads to Americans doing some pretty stupid shit (like those dumbasses jumping on that gas(?) tanker). To the mother, it's just another sacrifice for the family.

This is unbelievably the most vile thing on earth; the human toilet thing of course, the sex-for-grades thing is pretty hot and can only remind me of what could've been when I was a wee lad. "Family Fun Time" is disgusting; if you catch my drift.

[quote name='Zen Davis']Yes. Definitely.

In terms of education, the Japanese are hell bent crazy about it. Success and getting ahead is everything to their lives. In the States, it's gotten to be more about having fun than acheiving any level of success and that in and of itself leads to Americans doing some pretty stupid shit (like those dumbasses jumping on that gas(?) tanker). To the mother, it's just another sacrifice for the family.[/QUOTE]

yes....but the article is fake.

though it wouldn't be that big of a shock. in many families in Japan, the mother/son connection is the strongest of all relationships. that's why those hikikomori guys can live in their rooms for 20 years at a time...

[quote name='What the hell?']This is unbelievably the most vile thing on earth; the human toilet thing of course[/quote]

But, she's sooooo cute covered with that.^_^

[quote name='Apossum']yes....but the article is fake.

though it wouldn't be that big of a shock. in many families in Japan, the mother/son connection is the strongest of all relationships. that's why those hikikomori guys can live in their rooms for 20 years at a time...[/QUOTE]

I'm just saying that I wouldn't be surprised that it happens, because in a rare moon, it probably does.

A boy's whole future can depend on the senior high school he gets into. Some mothers will do anything to make sure their junior high school sons pass the all-determining entrance exams.
This is normal and personally I wish my mother/aunt/teachers would have went down on me just to prevent me from Jacking off. Jacking off has to be the worst thing for me since I ever wondered.

Also what if the boy does not have a girl freind. Also most men are curcumsized thinking that you wil get germs or desease if yuou don't while others are curcumsized under religious practice.

Most people who have sex have been having sex from they were 12 years old or even 10. After becoming 16 you are a full adult ( then some crazy muary fan comes and boinks my head ). I myself have been having sex since I was 13 and sexaul expriences since I was four.

sex-for-grades business
This is completely normal. I have seen all kinds of male figures and during my time in school the ones who was getting "it" was healthy happy and strong while the ones not getting any was weak tired an derailed.

As for Japan that is just part of Asian culture. In fact if we took away all the electricity, running water, and gas Japan has barely changed from era of exploration.

This is unbelievably the most vile thing on earth
THATS JUST NASTY.
I am guessing the only reason somebody would say this is that there mother does is not apealing enough to go down on. Then again most mothers in the western culture is _ _ _

bread's done
Back