Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

shivan128

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
Welcome to the Japanese niche games deals and discussion thread!  Feel free to talk about local and import Japanese games here.  Our goal is to maintain a thread dedicated to active deals on niche games including RPGs, Visual Novels (VN), Shoot'em ups (Shmups), Musou, etc.  Also maintained are pre-orders for standard, limited and collector's edition games with key release dates provided.

I've wikified the thread to make it more friendly and open to others that can actively update with important information. You can find the wiki post directly below this one.

NOTE:  Please, leave the censorship discussion away from this thread.  It's common for japanese games to have questionable content outside of the country.  We want to keep discussions to the game itself and not about cultural/societal tolerance.

A message from Thorbahn:

Our CAG Japanese Niche Games Thread also has a community on PS4, where you can interact and game with other members of the thread.

Our moderators are: Draekon, Las_Hole, and Waffleswanton

You can basically friend any of our members, or any moderator, and you will be able to request to join the community under "Communities friends are in" tab, and a mod will approve your request.

You can also leave your PSN ID in the thread, saying you want to join, and we can invite you directly as well.

As always, have fun and enjoy your stay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Coming to the West March 2018; New Trailer and Premium Edition Revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfwcs1BDbiU

yakuza-6-1.jpg

Additionally, Sega has revealed a premium edition for the game ($89.99) titled “After Hours Premium Edition”, which contains:
  • Hardcover Art Book – The intense human drama and magnetic world of Yakuza 6 will be on display in this stunning art book. We’ll have more details on what will fill the pages at a later date.
  • 2 Bar Glasses (280ml) – Designed with Kiryu’s ferocious dragon tattoo, these bar glasses are the perfect receptacles for your beverage of choice.
  • 2 Ice Stones – Cool down your drinks with a pair of heat action branded ice stones! One features the flame heat action icon, while the other has the Japanese “kiwami” heat action icon. Chilling has never been so… extreme.
  • 2 Coasters – A true yakuza knows how to relax with class, so coasters are a must have when lounging after hours. Protect table surfaces with style by placing your glasses on top of official Tojo Clan branded coasters. Plus, you won’t need to play the “is this my drink?” game because of their inverted colors!
  • An Outer Box – All of these essential tools will be housed within a collectable outer box.
yakuza-6-2.jpg

Projekt #1514 Is A New Sword Art Online Game Set In Gun Gale Online for PS4, Xbox One, And PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mha55c8QK90

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Shares Its First Look And Details For The Third-Person Shooter

New Monster Hunter World Trailers Reveal Spectacular Wildspire Waste Area, Baroth and More

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal Shows its Ninja Waifus in New Screenshots and Art

Tekken Mobile announced for iOS, Android

Question for anyone who's played both Dragon Quest Heroes games:

Will I miss out on anything if I skip the first title? Or like most musou games does the sequel render the first obsolete?

Own them both and got an itch to start one of them, if the 2nd is nothing but improvement I'm OK with just writing off the first because time is valuable and backlogs and etc...

Also thanks to everyone who advised me it was OK to play Persona 5 without having played the previous games. Beat it and loved it. Definitely plan on playing 4 (golden) and maybe 3 (portable?) at some point.
go for portable the other 2 versions lack qol features like being able to control your party members, skill cards ect. And femc route is significantly better than the mc's route thanks to changed social links. You also have things like getting tired while in dungeons or social links reversing nearly removed. Though you do want to abuse getting sick to use the medicine courage stat trick from what I recall. Oh and social links no longer force lovers route on you so you can choose boy or girl friends instead of having to romance them all.

While Portable is worth playing for Hamuko, it's the worst version of P3. FES is definitive. If you've got a PS2/PS3, definitely play that version first.
fes is the second worst version since the only reason to play it is the stand alone extra section you can't use compendium for or carry over anything from the game. It may as well have been its own side game. no social links or anything else to break up the dungeon crawling. ai is still stupid as well though not nearly as dumb as mind charge marin effin karin from vanilla.

Honestly, you're not going to get a lot of difference in quality of combat between any of the versions of P3 or P4, though I don't remember if they'd implemented party direct commands by FES or not. Ultimately, it all comes down to the same strategy, though--knock down the enemy as quickly as possible without burning through too much HP or SP, and then all out attack on whatever's left alive. Combat's just something you kinda slog through in P3/P4, trying to either grab enough XP or money for the next month.

I've found that listening to audiobooks makes those dungeons much more tolerable.
nope ai party members that are almost as derptastic as they were in vanilla.

all out attack is almost NEVER worth using however as there is almost always a better option. Either hitting them with the weakness which also stuns them or using a knock down bonus damage attack which does more damage than even most severe spells/attacks due to multiplier. Only rec using all out if you know it will finish off enemies and you have no other options. though you could always use the downed enemies to your advantage and drain sp on mc's turn and let someone else finish it off.

Also pro tip is don't waste sp on mind charge in p3. all 3 versions use the same shitty 2x multiplier so theres no reason to use it when the spell costs less to cast twice in a row. Where as in p4 on the multiplier is not 2x but 2.5 times I believe. Power charge is worth using though since saving hp is better than saving sp physical skill wise.

Honestly I kind of like the premium edition of Yakuza 6. If it lists on Best Buy that will be my version to get.

[a bunch of replies to my Persona 3 posts]
I gotta say, between all this blatant misinformation, I almost don't know where to begin.

But to begin at the beginning:

go for portable the other 2 versions lack qol features like being able to control your party members, skill cards ect.
Both of which are entirely unnecessary to either reaching level 99 or beating the game at level 60. You don't need perfect control over your party members—the more generic commands are more than sufficient, especially in FES where the AI is slightly better. Mostly, as I mentioned earlier, you're going for knockdowns, and there are commands for that. Skill cards are nice, but not as nice as having SP as the only limiting factor on fusion spells (instead of having to buy them in a store). Most of the other changes they implemented from Persona 4 just didn't mesh with the existing gameplay well.

And femc route is significantly better than the mc's route thanks to changed social links.
I love Hamuko, but her story isn't substantially different than the MC's (and quality of social links is subjective); in the course of one of her social links it's quite possible to cheapen the impact of something that happens with one of the party members; and most importantly, her story is completely non-canon. The cameo from P4 is neat, though.

You also have things like getting tired while in dungeons or social links reversing nearly removed.
I actually liked the challenge of having to manage your time (via how much time you spent in Tartarus), and I've always thought the potential for reversed social links actually made the social links more dynamic. It's not like getting a reversed social link was easy in any version of P3, anyway—I've only ever gotten one reversed social link in all my playthroughs, and that was early in my first playthrough when I started a social link with a girl and then ignored her because I was petrified of crossing romances.

Oh and social links no longer force lovers route on you so you can choose boy or girl friends instead of having to romance them all.
That was a nice change in P4, and it's one of the few ones from that game that did improve P3P. I've never actually played MC route in P3P, though, does it also affect his social links?

It's worth noting, though, that even with the chance of reversing social links when raising multiple romance links, it's still possible to max all social links in your first playthrough in vanilla P3 and FES.

fes is the second worst version since the only reason to play it is the stand alone extra section you can't use compendium for or carry over anything from the game.
I wasn't even thinking about The Answer when judging the different versions—I actually still haven't played that. P3P may have featured most of the improvements from FES over vanilla P3, but there are still several changes between vanilla and FES, and P3P compromises way too much of the core experience. You can't get nearly as attached to a town that you're only moving a cursor through still images of, instead of one that you have an avatar exploring. A lot of the emotional impact of most of both the originally in-game and originally animated cutscenes is lost without any of the actual action on display; even the time you spend with Elizabeth loses a lot of its comedy when you're reading what she's doing instead of seeing it. And turning fusion spells into consumable items makes the late game grind practically intolerable. For those reasons, I'd say not only is P3P worse than FES, but it's even worse than Vanilla, as well. P3P is absolutely worth playing, but only after you've played one of the others—preferably FES.

ai is still stupid as well though not nearly as dumb as mind charge marin effin karin from vanilla.
The AI may be stupid, but you can still issue general behavior commands that makes it work pretty well for you. If you just leave it on the default Act Freely, then yeah, you're going to have some issues, but even there, enemies are so easy to defeat, even playing Hard mode, that it doesn't really matter outside of boss fights.

all out attack is almost NEVER worth using however as there is almost always a better option.
There may always be a more mechanically powerful option, but there's rarely a better one. All-out attacks sacrifice the slightly higher damage you get for attacking while an enemy is down and the extra action you get for knocking the enemy down for a high damage attack on all enemies that doesn't cost any HP or SP. You'd probably get more damage overall by having the party use all their best attacks on the enemies while they're down, but if you've attacked the enemies' weaknesses to knock them down, they'll rarely have enough health to survive an all-out attack, making AOA's the best bang for your buck in HP/SP conservation. The more HP/SP you conserve, the less time you have to spend running down to the first floor to be healed. And of course, defeating the enemies with an AOA also guarantees Shuffle Time, which, with some luck, can dramatically reduce the amount of time you need to spend grinding for experience or money. In essence, you want to try to end every battle with an AOA unless you're fighting a boss—in which case yes, you'll want to forget about HP/SP conservation and go for the highest damage possible.

Either hitting them with the weakness which also stuns them [...] Only rec using all out if you know it will finish off enemies and you have no other options. though you could always use the downed enemies to your advantage and drain sp on mc's turn and let someone else finish it off.
You don't even really need to worry about stuns for normal enemies in P3 since neither enemies nor characters can get up and attack on the same turn, anyway, so if you've knocked them down, they still lose a turn; and while yes, you need to worry about ways to regain MC's SP in P3P where recovery costs money like in P4, in FES and vanilla, recovery on the first floor of Tartarus is free. Even in P3P, you'll generally conserve more SP by using AOAs frequently instead of wasting SP on double-attacking weaknesses, and using cups cards in Shuffle Time to keep party HP up so you don't have to waste SP on healing, than you'd get out of SP draining downed enemies and letting some other party member finish the fight without a Shuffle Time.

Before I get started I just wanna say...I LOVE SONIC MANIA!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA9zwpMj_8A

Any of you guys playing that already? I've gotten through a good chunk of it through on my phone. Probably like 70% finished. It's...it's...just a bit better than the Last Specter so far. Let me give you a quick run-down so far:

- Sorry to spoil the story, but there are NO spoilers to give so far about what happened to everyone's favorite Professor Layton.

- The puzzles exist to make you suffer from word tricks. With that said, the further I got into the game the more the puzzles felt more unique unlike Azran Legacy where it felt like a ton of puzzles were rehashed from Miracle Mask.

- The music wonderfully crafted by Nishiura-San shines yet again. You'll hear a fair amount of familiar tunes redone and that's okay. Oh and did I mention the music in the mobile app may be lossless?

- Finally, Katrielle....she may act all happy-go-lucky naive and all, but she's freaking savage to her partners in crime - err...in SOLVING crimes. Complete the third case and watch that ending cutscene closely. I don't think she's ignorant at all.

:vita: Tokyo Xanadu $30.30 (I don't know much about this game, but I remember Sovereign had a couple of reviews about it and had favorable things to say about the game. With the enhanced version out soon, I guess it might get even lower.)
A decent price for it. A decent game too but it's a shame Aksys did such a poor job with the text. Okay it's not the WORST I've seen but it's pretty bad and mostly inexcusable. I'm surprised it passed QA.

I've noticed it's been super quiet on the Aksys front so I wonder if they have nothing to show or if they're on damage control trying to fix up the PS4 version.

Hmm...not bad I guess. Although after the stellar Ys VIII release, I was hoping for something a bit more. Keep in mind though, Falcom did not put the best Ys VIII piece "Sunshine Coastline" in that sampler.

Oh and before I go...

just buy this. Please? I really reeeeeeeeally want them to localize Cold Steel 3 and the Crossbell arc.

A couple quick updates for the Overwatch players here:

- 'Report Player' feature being added to consoles next patch (1.14).

- Patch will include deathmatch and team deathmatch, which has been live on PTR for a little while now. Some character changes too, most notably Junkrat and Orisa.

- If you have Amazon Prime, you may as well claim 5x Lootboxes through their Twitch promo that went live on the 10th.

- Since I mentioned those, I should also mention that Junkertown is almost certainly the next map being released.

- New Overwatch animated short coming out during Gamescom. Likely Junkrat focused and will also likely announce Junkertown then.

I really reeeeeeeeally want them to localize Cold Steel 3 and the Crossbell arc.
There's no way we're not getting Cold Steel 3 and it will more than likely also be on PC when localized.

Zero & Ao/Azure are still up in the air though, but at the very least both are playable in English right now. Zero is still rather meh as it still needs editing while Ao/Azure is an absolute shit translation that only includes the main story and not the side stuff.

A couple quick updates for the Overwatch players here:

- 'Report Player' feature being added to consoles next patch (1.14).

- Patch will include deathmatch and team deathmatch, which has been live on PTR for a little while now. Some character changes too, most notably Junkrat and Orisa.

- If you have Amazon Prime, you may as well claim 5x Lootboxes through their Twitch promo that went live on the 10th.

- Since I mentioned those, I should also mention that Junkertown is almost certainly the next map being released.

- New Overwatch animated short coming out during Gamescom. Likely Junkrat focused and will also likely announce Junkertown then.

There's no way we're not getting Cold Steel 3 and it will more than likely also be on PC when localized.

Zero & Ao/Azure are still up in the air though, but at the very least both are playable in English right now. Zero is still rather meh as it still needs editing while Ao/Azure is an absolute shit translation that only includes the main story and not the side stuff.
That regarding the "leaked" script that came out a few months ago? I followed that for a bit. Floofy Guan, and the others working on the new translation were pretty pissed about the whole thing. Then again, if I were in one of their shoes I'd be pretty pissed myself.

And all eyes are still on "Brittany's secret project". Although we all kinda have a good idea what it could be. If it is...woah. There was something that my bro spotted in the Sen III screencaps that Falcom released earlier this year that could have caused speculation. But...I'd rather not point it out until later. When it actually does get announced for the U.S.

And that Durante is a serious miracle worker; I can now play Cold Steel I at 144 frames per second just because I can. He even fixed the bug where the input was being entered too quickly! I mean...these guys pulled off what Bamco couldn't do for months in like a few short weeks!

That regarding the "leaked" script that came out a few months ago? I followed that for a bit. Floofy Guan, and the others working on the new translation were pretty pissed about the whole thing. Then again, if I were in one of their shoes I'd be pretty pissed myself.

And all eyes are still on "Brittany's secret project". Although we all kinda have a good idea what it could be. If it is...woah. There was something that my bro spotted in the Sen III screencaps that Falcom released earlier this year that could have caused speculation. But...I'd rather not point it out until later. When it actually does get announced for the U.S.

And that Durante is a serious miracle worker; I can now play Cold Steel I at 144 frames per second just because I can. He even fixed the bug where the input was being entered too quickly! I mean...these guys pulled off what Bamco couldn't do for months in like a few short weeks!
Yes and there are two versions of the script for Zero out there. One that's a very early version (the original leak) prior to Gu4n and floofy and one that is better, but still before Gu4n and floofy. I'm also pretty sure floofy stopped working on it because she's a bit of a drama queen unfortunately. Gu4n hasn't had much time to work on it, but another person has put some serious work into editing it. I think it was around 40% done last I heard?

And yeah, nobody knows what Hatsuu's secret project is still. She did voice Ferris in the PC version of Cold Steel though. It was only nine lines however.

Yes and there are two versions of the script for Zero out there. One that's a very early version (the original leak) prior to Gu4n and floofy and one that is better, but still before Gu4n and floofy. I'm also pretty sure floofy stopped working on it because she's a bit of a drama queen unfortunately. Gu4n hasn't had much time to work on it, but another person has put some serious work into editing it. I think it was around 40% done last I heard?

And yeah, nobody knows what Hatsuu's secret project is still. She did voice Ferris in the PC version of Cold Steel though. It was only nine lines however.
The last I saw it was 25% but that was sometime in July I think. Wonder when Cold Steel II is coming out...I'll bet it'll be sooner than later since the CS I port was quite successful.

Eh, at least they say it's a download on the box. PC gamers have been getting screwed over by what physical games are left and don't really do much to mark it as a digital-only code in the box.

The last I saw it was 25% but that was sometime in July I think. Wonder when Cold Steel II is coming out...I'll bet it'll be sooner than later since the CS I port was quite successful.
August actually:

https://geofront.esterior.net/2017/08/06/milestone-25/#more-210

I was confusing a real Ao/Azure translation with Zero's editing. Not to be confused with the Ao/Azure machine-like translation I mentioned above that was shit.

Also, I think Durante ported Cold Steel in like 4 months roughly give or take, starting at the end of March I believe? Since the engine is the same, I would expect 3 months at most for Cold Steel II, but it could take more depending on whatever changes they made to the engine in the second game.

EDIT: It's 30% now it looks like. https://geofront.esterior.net/2017/08/19/trails-zero-30/

I think the hardest trophy for me in Dengeki Bunko is going to be Escape 50 Throws since idk when the CPU is going to do it. lol. I know Miyuki loves to do throws though. Second would be to get 300,000,000 score in Score Attack. I was particularly close on that one though, being literally 3 million short because I accidentally lost a match. I thought beating Time Attack Mode would be the hardest but it was surprisingly easy. But that's just me.

Not that far from the platinum.

I think the hardest trophy for me in Dengeki Bunko is going to be Escape 50 Throws since idk when the CPU is going to do it. lol. I know Miyuki loves to do throws though. Second would be to get 300,000,000 score in Score Attack. I was particularly close on that one though, being literally 3 million short because I accidentally lost a match. I thought beating Time Attack Mode would be the hardest but it was surprisingly easy. But that's just me.

...do you have a 2nd controller? player vs player and throw break yourself. just set throw to one button.

(or ask a friend to spam throw in a lobby, if you don't have a 2nd controller.)

I could help you with the 50 throw techs if you want, it'll only take like a round to get. I was able to get it with Taiga as the enemy, while backing myself into the corner. She goes for throws a lot if you keep blocking her attacks.

The other harder trophy is 500 reflective guards, since the CPU never wants to attack you sometimes. Just spamming a multi-hitting move should be easy.

Honestly, you're not going to get a lot of difference in quality of combat between any of the versions of P3 or P4, though I don't remember if they'd implemented party direct commands by FES or not.
That's the whole reason those that prefer P3P prefer it over FES though - FES doesn't have it

For what it's worth, I played Persona 4 Golden up until a mid-game boss, couldn't beat it, dropped the game for Persona 3 Portable then played all the way through it, then returned to P4G afterward and beat that. I had no problem with P3P's overworld being 2D, still loved it and prefer the game overall to P4G.

That's the whole reason those that prefer P3P prefer it over FES though - FES doesn't have it

For what it's worth, I played Persona 4 Golden up until a mid-game boss, couldn't beat it, dropped the game for Persona 3 Portable then played all the way through it, then returned to P4G afterward and beat that. I had no problem with P3P's overworld being 2D, still loved it and prefer the game overall to P4G.
I liked P3P but having played 4 and 5, having no cutscenes and completely cutting some of the animation sequences really doesn't do the game justice. Having played both versions, I think some of the most important moments in the game are lost out on because they don't have the cutscenes or 3d models. Still a great game, and no doubt the combat alone is a reason to pick it over the PS2 releases, but I still prefer FES.

I could help you with the 50 throw techs if you want, it'll only take like a round to get. I was able to get it with Taiga as the enemy, while backing myself into the corner. She goes for throws a lot if you keep blocking her attacks.

The other harder trophy is 500 reflective guards, since the CPU never wants to attack you sometimes. Just spamming a multi-hitting move should be easy.
Managed to get them. I only need 10 million damage now lol

I cheesed Survival Mode with Selvaria and her Lance Blasts. :lol:

Maybe I just overoptimize my MC personae, because past level... 15 or 20 or so, my party's basically useless outside of all out attacks and occasional cleanup duty in every version of Persona 3 or 4, direct commands or not. Fights rarely seem to last past the first turn. That being the case, I'd rather have non-combat benefits in those games than moderate QoL combat changes.

I played vanilla P3 I think until about the blackout boss fight.  Put it down, played P4G, then started P3P and played to completion. Perhaps in my mind, since I had explored so much of the 'overworld' in vanilla P3, I never felt like I missed anything in P3P. Having the cutscenes VN style is a minus, but not a huge one. I started playing FES, and just got distracted. I dont think any of the versions is the *definitive* one to play, they all have their plus and minuses, none of which are game-breaking. I think it's more personal choice than anything.

If you want to see the animated versions of the cutscenes, I think they are all on youtube anyway. 

I can't blame people for not liking p4 as much since they took out alot of the good things from 3.  the money and exp shuffle cards, dungeon commands so you could sick your party members on enemies.  They did get rid of the awful reaper though being a randomly spawning enemy while exploring so that was a major plus at least.

I can't blame people for not liking p4 as much since they took out alot of the good things from 3. the money and exp shuffle cards, dungeon commands so you could sick your party members on enemies. They did get rid of the awful reaper though being a randomly spawning enemy while exploring so that was a major plus at least.
The story and characters are also worse in P4

couldn't agree more. I always thought P4 was a bit overrated, mostly in the characters department.

Naoto and Rise were pretty cool though.
I also agree. I couldn't stand most of P4's characters, Rise was okay, and it took P4G's Marie for me to actually like one. Although my favorite is Labrys from P4A if that counts.

I think P5 had the best cast though, even more so than P3 (but maybe it's because I played most recently), but I couldn't even find a character is disliked, not even Ryuji.

Also wanted to add to someone mentioning The Answer in P3 FES before. Honestly, 99% of it is a waste of time, but Metis is really cool, and the ending is pretty good, and it's the epilogue of P3 that most fan's needed. Although the definitive ending of P3 is actually in Elizabeth's story in P4A.

So my advice to skip the terrible and long hours of dungeon grinding is just to watch the beginning and ending cutscenes on Youtube. There's a lot of character development for Aigis that ties into P4A too. I'd even go on to say, if Persona 3 was like FFXIII, then The Answer would be XIII-2, and P4A/P4U is Lightning Returns. So definitely look into that, since Persona 3's story doesn't end with the first game/P3P. There's a whole lot you miss if you only play P3P.

Here are some final fantasy dissidia NT beta codes for PS4. https://na.square-enix.com/us/gamereg

BEPOXA-393-VACUGU-292

NEXOWE-993-ZOJEMO-292

CAXOXE-711-YAMUJO-067

CAGUXA-291-YAFEXU-072

DACOXE-261-TACUWU-293

DEXUXA-961-VOJEJO-059

VAXOXA-233-ZOPUGO-272

TEGUPA-913-TOFEXU-097

FANUNE-361-ZOVUZU-253

NAGOXA-331-VAFEMU-253

DENOWA-213-ZOPUJU-252

BAWOWE-233-TAPEMO-279

TEPUWE-963-ZAJEWU-293

TENUPA-933-VAPUJU-279

PAPOWE-733-TAFEMU-059

FANUNE-361-ZOVUZU-253
Miraculously, this was still available. Grabbed it.

I've, uh, never been in a closed beta test before. Are there some sort of actual responsibilities beyond reporting weird bugs or whatever? The legalese in the agreement is pretty thick for my tastes.

Outside of the new Uncharted game, there isn't much new this week. Although I will recommend checking out Mages of Mystralia to see if it would catch your interest. No demo for it unfortunately.

Other stuff that released without warning last week (Assume PC unless otherwise noted):
- Hop Step Sing! Kimamani☆Summer Vacation (HQ Edition) (VR / Music)

Weekly Releases (August 20th - August 26th)

New Super Mario Bros. 2 2DS Bundle
- Platform(s): 3DS
- Genre: Platformer / Handheld Console
- Demo: N/A
- Online: N/A
- Comments: Just a 2DS bundle pack with NSMB2. Comes pre-installed.

Ys Origin (LRG Release)
- Platform(s): PS4, Vita
- Genre: Action RPG
- Comments: Quantity of 3,000 for the CE per platform. Standard edition will be manufactured based on demand.

Asdivine Hearts (LRG Release)
- Platform(s): PS4, Vita
- Genre: RPG
- Comments: Quantity of 3,800 per platform.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- Platform(s): PS4
- Genre: Adventure / Third-Person Shooter
- Online: Yes.
- Comments: It's talked about here on occasion, so I figured I'd add it.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy
- Platform(s): PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Genre: Fighter
- Online: Yes.
- Comments: Collection of HD Remasters for Ultimate Ninja Storm 1-4.

Mages of Mystralia
- Platform(s): PS4, Xbox One
- Genre: Action-Adventure
- Comments: Previously released on PC. Decent reviews on PC. Not Japanese. Getting a future LRG release.

Destiny of Blood
- Platform(s): PC
- Genre: SRPG
- Comments: Chinese dev? Early access.

MagiCat
- Genre: Sidescrolling Platformer
- Comments: Indonesian dev.

Mahjong Challenge
- Genre: Puzzle
- Comments: Dutch dev.

SwapQuest
- Platform(s): PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Genre: Puzzle / RPG
- Comments: Not Japanese. Port of a mobile game.

Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds
- Genre: Visual Novel
- Comments: Previously released on Vita.

鸿源战纪
- Genre: RPG
- Comments: Chinese language only.

ShineG In The Zombies
- Genre: Sidescroller / Shooter
- Comments: Chinese language only.

Past Releases
August 13th - August 19th
August 6th - August 12th
July 30th - August 5th
July 23rd - July 29th
July 16th - July 22nd

8/21 EDIT: Added in LRG listings for Ys Origin & Asdivine Hearts.

bread's done
Back