GBA
Battlebots 6.98
Golden Nugget 9.98

PS2
Dragon Quest VIII 39.95
Final Fantasy XI 69.98
Taiko Drum Master 34.98
Tetris Worlds 14.95

I remember it being posted that prices ending in an 8 are YMMV per store (the $9.98 game blowout being the exception). Is that the case with Battlebots, Golden Nugget and Taiko or are they universal?

Thanks for the list.

Taiko r dropping in price in all major retail stores due to amount of shelf space it takes.Shelf space is a premium in stores,gamestop is already drop steel battalion to $150 I rather wait till it drop to 100.

[quote name='fatbeer']Taiko r dropping in price in all major retail stores due to amount of shelf space it takes.Shelf space is a premium in stores,gamestop is already drop steel battalion to $150 I rather wait till it drop to 100.[/quote]

You do realize that you gave a horrible example, right?
Steel Battalion has been out for over 3 years now... most games, even those with odd peripherals, will have lost at least half their value by that point unless there is a high demand for them.

[quote name='jennie25']i thought final fantasy XI with the HDD was 30 at tru?[/quote]

There was a rumor that it was Green Tagged, but it's not true. It's still $99.99 at my TRU.

[quote name='fatbeer']Taiko r dropping in price in all major retail stores due to amount of shelf space it takes.Shelf space is a premium in stores,gamestop is already drop steel battalion to $150 I rather wait till it drop to 100.[/QUOTE]

Uhm, yeah, they dropped the price on Steel Battalion to $149.99 back when the system dropped to $149.99....

bread's done
Back