KMart blue light sale part 2!

Tojo

Banned
Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know, this weekend (Friday,Saturday,Sunday) for Presidents Day there is another bluelight sale going on at KMart. 50% off selected games again. Not sure of the titles but I doubt they changed since last weeks sale. Just thought I'd pop in and maybe someone wasn't able to go last weekend or didn't have money. BTW, I can confirm this sale.

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']No one found Golden Sun 2 the Lost Age? Nuts.[/quote]

I saw that at the El Monte, CA KMART. They only had one copy and I think it was $9.99.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']picked up:
street fighter anniversary collection $14.99
metal slug advance $14.99
strike force bowling $4.99
metroid/wavebird bundle $19.99
metroid/wavebird bundle $00.00

she somehow missed scanning the bundle twice, so i only was charged for one[/quote]

Return the Metroid from one of the bundles and get both Wavebirds free . . . they only scan the code on the game.

[quote name='Sway']Not sure if this has been asked, but does anyone know if the sale extends into Monday?[/quote]
Sign at the one I was at today said through 2/21 (Monday).

I went to a better kmart tonight and found circle of the moon.

they still have at least 1 metroid bundle there

How is the metroid bundle packaged? I went to a K-mart today and they had the _game_ on the shelf, but there was no sign of a wavebird anywhere. There was also a `wario world'/game guide bundle game all by itself. Did this store just `unbundle' them and stick them out as regular games?

At least I found a couple interesting things:

MGS: The Twin Snakes (hard to find!)
Dark Cloud 2
Amplitude
Karaoke Revolution 2! (Got it for $14.95!, they had to override the price and put in the wrong amount, it should have been $20).

They also had the ancient, original Devil May Cry and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X w/bonus, both marked at $49.95. I didn't ask them to scan them, although I probably should have as it took at least 20 minutes of standing around watching Fox on their TVs in the electronics department before anyone came by...

[quote name='CaptPete']How is the metroid bundle packaged? I went to a K-mart today and they had the _game_ on the shelf, but there was no sign of a wavebird anywhere. There was also a `wario world'/game guide bundle game all by itself. Did this store just `unbundle' them and stick them out as regular games?

At least I found a couple interesting things:

MGS: The Twin Snakes (hard to find!)
Dark Cloud 2
Amplitude
Karaoke Revolution 2! (Got it for $14.95!, they had to override the price and put in the wrong amount, it should have been $20).

They also had the ancient, original Devil May Cry and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X w/bonus, both marked at $49.95. I didn't ask them to scan them, although I probably should have as it took at least 20 minutes of standing around watching Fox on their TVs in the electronics department before anyone came by...[/quote]

MGS: TTS really isn't that hard to find IMO. I don't believe that the Kmarts are supposed to take apart the Metroid Prime Bundle but it basically looks like a Waverbird (in its older packaging, not the new one that is harder plastic) and comes with a Metroid wrapped around with some plastic to the front of it. On the Metroid, it should say Kmart exclusive.

I am psyched. I wanted to pick up a couple more wavebirds for my cube. I tried looking for trades from missing the sale last time and what not with no luck. I almost left the Big K today as I didn't see much but low and behold on the bottom shelf behind the glass two Metroid\Wavebird bundles. THANKS OP!!!!

I picked up Onimusha 3. Good deal for around $7.80. Too bad all the Kmarts in my area very got Street Fighter Anv. Collection, I really want that game. Does anyone mind posting a scan of a receipt showing $15 Street Fighter Anv. Collection. I might want to price match it at Circuit City. Thanks.

I picked up F-Zero GX for $10, they also had Amplitude for $10 is this one worth pickin up? I hid it so I might go back and grab it, should I?

Stop by Super KMART. OMG, the parking lot was so dead. Anyway, I picked up:

Jak II gh for $9.98

I did not picked up:
Socom II gh $9.98
R&C: going commando gh $9.98

They had grip of them in the bin.

asked a woman working there sunday about if this was it and she said they will probally have one every month or every 2 weeks or so til the items are gone. seems some people in south bend are complaiing cause they got to pull the games and put them in the sale :)

Does anyone know if this sale is going on today (Monday) as well, I have seen some posts say Sat and Sun and some include Monday as well? I wanted to get there over the weekend, but I just could not make it., thanks.

Yeah, the 50% off sign at the store I went to said SAT-MON.

[quote name='bsschorr']Does anyone know if this sale is going on today (Monday) as well, I have seen some posts say Sat and Sun and some include Monday as well? I wanted to get there over the weekend, but I just could not make it., thanks.[/quote]

Which would be cool if someone could find me Contra: Shattered Solider, plus Transformers, if Transformers is $9.99.

[quote name='soulwish2003']Yeah, the 50% off sign at the store I went to said SAT-MON.

[quote name='bsschorr']Does anyone know if this sale is going on today (Monday) as well, I have seen some posts say Sat and Sun and some include Monday as well? I wanted to get there over the weekend, but I just could not make it., thanks.[/quote][/quote]

Not much going on at the Palm Bay store... Hitman PS2, demo discs PS2, Eyetoy Groove PS2, and a crap load of FZero GBA and Hamtarro (sp?) GBA...

[quote name='shrike4242']Which would be cool if someone could find me Contra: Shattered Solider, plus Transformers, if Transformers is $9.99.

[quote name='soulwish2003']Yeah, the 50% off sign at the store I went to said SAT-MON.

[quote name='bsschorr']Does anyone know if this sale is going on today (Monday) as well, I have seen some posts say Sat and Sun and some include Monday as well? I wanted to get there over the weekend, but I just could not make it., thanks.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

[quote name='shrike4242']Which would be cool if someone could find me Contra: Shattered Solider, plus Transformers, if Transformers is $9.99.

[quote name='bsschorr']Does anyone know if this sale is going on today (Monday) as well, I have seen some posts say Sat and Sun and some include Monday as well? I wanted to get there over the weekend, but I just could not make it., thanks.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Transformers is $15; I got it last week. If you're interested in it at that price, I'll see if I can find one for you. Lemme know.

Well, over Saturday and Sunday I went to 3 of my local Kmarts. I wasn't able to find the 3 I wanted most (Metal Slug (Xbox), Street Fighter Anniversary (PS2), and the Toca 2/Colin '04 bundle (xbox)), and I don't think I'll be looking any more. Going to 3 different Kmarts has not improved my opinion of Kmart in the least.

[quote name='DenisDFat']I went to a better kmart tonight and found circle of the moon.

they still have at least 1 metroid bundle there[/quote]

No kicking? That's disappointing... :(

[quote name='postaboy']Stop by Super KMART. OMG, the parking lot was so dead. Anyway, I picked up:

Jak II gh for $9.98

I did not picked up:
Socom II gh $9.98
R&C: going commando gh $9.98

They had grip of them in the bin.[/quote]

So is R&C: Going Commando also part of this sale? I couldn't understand you language and sentences. Could someone maybe tell me if they are? I really don't care whether or not it is GH but that would be nice to find one if they are part of the sale. Also, I hadn't known that Transformers (PS2) is also part of the sale. I'm not even sure my Kmart ever carried one of those. I know they never carried SF Anniversary.

[quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='DenisDFat']I went to a better kmart tonight and found circle of the moon.

No kicking? That's disappointing... :([/quote]

I thought he already kicked something in the Kmart earlier in the thread :D.

does anybody have suikoden III they stock up on and wanna trade for a wavebird w/ Metroid..

2 copys suikoden III for a Wave Bundal & prime?

yea mine is out... But i picked up the last two wave bundal...

6 Kmarts later....I took my brother to the chiropractor tonight, and there was the last Kmart I'd dare trek to about 4 miles away. I went, they had no games out or anything. I found Viewtiful Joe GC. I bought it. I thought it was a myth. There was one more. This was the Willowbrook, IL location in case anyone cares.

[quote name='Animal7390']if anyone still has an extra mp4/wavebird bundle kicking around i will gladly buy it from them[/quote]
I thought that it was just the Metroid bundles that were on sale...I know that was the case last week.

[quote name='Spoon_si']does anybody have suikoden III they stock up on and wanna trade for a wavebird w/ Metroid..

2 copys suikoden III for a Wave Bundal & prime?[/quote]

I doubt it, seeing as unopened copies of Suikoden III fetch over $50 on eBay. :roll:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='DenisDFat']I went to a better kmart tonight and found circle of the moon.

No kicking? That's disappointing... :([/quote]

I thought he already kicked something in the Kmart earlier in the thread :D.[/quote]

Yes, but that was a different K-Mart. He should really be sharing the love.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='shrike4242']Since I think the sale is done, let's lock this thread and hope for the next one?[/quote]

See above quote.[/quote]

Still waiting...

I got Street Fighter: Anniversary Edition for PS2 from the Blue Light sale at $14.99 + tax. Was that a good deal? Wonder if I should keep it... bought it mainly for the animated feature.

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']I got Street Fighter: Anniversary Edition for PS2 from the Blue Light sale at $14.99 + tax. Was that a good deal? Wonder if I should keep it... bought it mainly for the animated feature.[/quote]

I would keep it. It's one of my favorite games for the PS2. SF3 is one of the most balanced fighters out there. I picked up mine at release for 19.99, so I'd say that is a good price.

[quote name='pacifickarma'][quote name='Spoon_si']does anybody have suikoden III they stock up on and wanna trade for a wavebird w/ Metroid..

2 copys suikoden III for a Wave Bundal & prime?[/quote]

I doubt it, seeing as unopened copies of Suikoden III fetch over $50 on eBay. :roll:[/quote]

Really I have an unopened copy of Suikoden III that I got in the Buy 2 get 1 free TRU sale 3 years ago!

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']I got Street Fighter: Anniversary Edition for PS2 from the Blue Light sale at $14.99 + tax. Was that a good deal? Wonder if I should keep it... bought it mainly for the animated feature.[/quote]

Yes, keep it. I wish my kmart had SF AE but at least I got Onimusha 3 for under $10. I just hope other stores like CC and BB drop SF AE's price soon.

inb4lock.gif

[quote name='cheapass Gundam'][quote name='MorPhiend']
inb4lock.gif
[/quote]

???

Someone's been watchign too much Pokemon lately.

[/quote]

:rofl: !

It's not my gif, BTW... I just stole something beautiful.

bread's done
Back