Last You Game You Bought @ Full MSRP

technically doesn't count... but sorta...

Pre-ordered Y's book for DS and Zombie BBQ to get over 50 on amazon and used the 10 off 50.

someone is paying the full MSRP, but not me!

last game I remember buying at full price was mario kart wii. It was hard to find at the time, plus they were handing out $5 gift cards with each purchase.

I haven't bought a game at full MSRP in a very long time, but I do have Persona 4 pre-ordered through Amazon for $36.99. That rare case is about as close as I come to paying full-price these days.

Since apparently, my closest Blockbuster had no idea when the hell they were getting in Little Big Planet after the recall, I cancelled my pre-order there and picked it up from Best Buy last Monday.

I paid the full MSRP, IN CASH, which is a rarity for me.

MGS: Essentials when it came out. Please note this was before I discovered the joy that is CAG and being a CAG'er.

Tales of Vesperia LE for $69.99 but I had a $20 GC.

Bought it at retail price thinking it was becoming hard to find. Now Amazon still has it in stock :wall:

Paid 59.99 + tax for Little Big Planet. It is the first time in id say about 15+ years that ive paid full price for a game. Worth every penny.

Fallout 3 CE

Since Elder Scrolls Oblivion was one of my favorite games I had to get this ( Same company made this ). One of my most anticipated games for over a year now. The world intrigued me. Couldn't wait to play it and I wasn't disappointed. Game of the Year for me.

I opted for the CE since I had enough GS Credit to pay it off in full and it's has been paid off for about months. I'm glad I did. The bobblehead is pretty cool little collectible even though I don't collect things like that. The Lunchbox and Artbook are pretty neat as well

All in all I think this is one game that justified the monies.

Final Fantasy IV DS. Paying the "Squeenix Tax" kind of stung for a nearly 20 year-old game...but it's FFIV! C'mon!

bread's done
Back