LEGO Deals 3

On my S4 there's a "more stores" button under Store Availability when I go to a product page. If you click that, it takes you to a page showing nearby stores and prices. You have to have your location turned on though.
On my iPhone, just tap anywhere on or under 'Store Availability' and you'll get the same thing.

A big round of clearance at Target today.  ALL of last years Super Heroes(except GotG), Turtles, Ninjago, and Agents.  Everything started at 30% this time, at my store anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
A big round of clearance at Target today. ALL of last years Super Heroes(except GotG), Turtles, Ninjago, and Agents. Everything started at 30% this time, at my store anyways.
Agents? I'd love to pick up the truck at 30% or more off. I'll need to keep an eye out.

The Targets I went to had most of last year's Agents and Chima on clearance. Didn't see the truck though, and I don't know if I've seen it outside of the Lego store here.

Found Lego Dol Guldur at half off at both Targets as well. One was 50% off like a weird $81.99 price, while the other was half off $69.99 (MSRP). Also saw an El Hoardo take every box from the endcap after I walked away. Of course, there was another 6 boxes of them in the aisle, which I obviously didn't tell him about.

My wife found a bunch of good sets but only at 15% off and most were still cheaper at Amazon.  So, I'll wait and hope that one of El Hoardo's minions don't swoop in. 

Target I went to this morning had a ton of sets for 30% off including:

Joker Steamroller

Spider-man Helicopter Rescue

Technic Snow Mobile

City Mobile Police Unit

Ultra Agents (toxikita, tank, infearno and hurricane)

Hobbit Witch King Battle

Ninjago sets (did not pay attention to which ones)

The Valentine's Polys are 90% off at most Targets - $.39 each for the Friends one and $.34 each for the City Pontoon Helicopter.  Problem is actually finding them in store.  I've seen inventory showing 50-60+ on each one at some stores, only for them to be nowhere to be found.  The employees setting up the Easter display have been helpful though, as a couple of times already they told me they "think we have them in the back" and sure enough, after a few minutes, came out with them in the original box filled to the brim.  

The Valentine's Polys are 90% off at most Targets - $.39 each for the Friends one and $.34 each for the City Pontoon Helicopter. Problem is actually finding them in store. I've seen inventory showing 50-60+ on each one at some stores, only for them to be nowhere to be found. The employees setting up the Easter display have been helpful though, as a couple of times already they told me they "think we have them in the back" and sure enough, after a few minutes, came out with them in the original box filled to the brim.
Do you by any chance have DPCI for both? I'd like to check my local stores. It'll make great birthday party giveaways. Thanks!

Do you by any chance have DPCI for both? I'd like to check my local stores. It'll make great birthday party giveaways. Thanks!
That's exactly what I use them for. Can't beat Lego Polybags as party favors for the kids.

Pontoon Heli Poly is 204-00-0459

Lego Friends Smoothie Stand 086-14-3259

Good luck and remember to check the cash registers up front, sometimes the seasonal Lego polys end up there as well

Managed to find the X-Men Blackbird and Joker's Steamroller this morning both for 30% off.  Thanks for the headsup on the clearance.

Managed to find the X-Men Blackbird and Joker's Steamroller this morning both for 30% off. Thanks for the headsup on the clearance.
Yeah, noticed them both on clearance today at a couple of the regular stores...glad I got mine along with the Milanos at 70% off at a couple of the city Targets :D/

The Edgewood target near me had a lot of the stuff mentioned here but mostly at 20% or less (meh). On the plus side there's a couple of big sets (Ninjago Temple) and the Agents Truck (yeah!) that should hopefully continue to drop. The frustrating part is now I have police weekly for the drops since they can take forever to hit reasonable levels.

Thanks for the mobile.wm tip! I just found a $54 AT-AT, a $35 Phoenix fort thing, and a $15 Smallville at nearby stores. A few miles of driving for two of them, but awesome prices!

Found a couple smoothie cart polys for 39 cents. I know the city pontoon boat, helicopter poly has been reported to be on clearance as well however none of our area Targets ever got them. It's not high on my want list, just annoying that I never saw them. Looks like they're one of those rotating retailer polys anyways.
Also found the garbage cart poly
Saw some Agents, TMNT and Superheroes sets, most were only 15% off and a couple were 30% off. Will keep checking to see what else may drop.

Fry's has a couple things on sale
http://www.frys.com/search?plusearch=8115225 7975480 7832859 8132175 8114845 8115195 8114745 8115265&site:p22_SUN&date=021515"]http://www.frys.com/search?plusearch=8115225 7975480 7832859 8132175 8114845 8115195 8114745 8115265&site:p22_SUN&date=021515[/URL]

No, they're all still Processing. Hoping they get fulfilled.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but they won't, at least not all of them. Someone ordered nine $9-$15 Movie sets from nine different stores, every single one canceled. Until they tell you to pick it up, hell I'd wait until it's in your hands, I wouldn't be celebrating.

Well I couldn't find my $50 at-at despite searching the store for almost an hour. I did get a Spiderman poly bag for $1 and (for some unknown reason) a $25 Gorilla Grodd goes bananas. Didn't expect that one to hit clearance so soon.

Thanks for the head's up on the Dol Guldur clearance Elessar, managed to grab it at the one store in LA that still showed it in stock this morning, and at $23.98 too (only 1 store out of around 50 shows it at that price, and yes it's once again a City Target.  Store had 3 in stock, I bought two and left one that had a badly crushed box.  There is one other store that shows it at $24.88 though, a few showing it at the half off $34.98, a few at 30% off $48.xx and the rest at MSRP or higher)!  Almost all of the stores show 0 inventory despite most stores having it listed at $69.99 or worse, $82.99-$85.99.

Makes up for having every single one of my WalMart store pick up orders cancelled...not sweating that though because pretty much all the Walmarts are way out of the way and shopping at them is always a less than stellar experience.  Plus I figure outside of the hospital, the rest of the sets I'll be able to score eventually at 50% off MSRP or better particularly the ATAT since that's at every Target store still (and without having to drive 20-30 minutes each way and that would be the rare times there is light to moderate traffic).  Hospital definitely would have been nice, though.  Same with the $20 Friends Heart Lake High that got cancelled.

Thanks for the head's up on the Dol Guldur clearance Elessar, managed to grab it at the one store in LA that still showed it in stock this morning, and at $23.98 too. Almost all of the stores show 0 inventory despite most stores having it listed at $69.99 or worse, $82.99-$85.99
lol nice. I'm happy to pay $35 though. Was supposed to get one for Christmas, but it ended up being a Black Gate, which I returned. I would have paid $41-42 Amazon had, tbh.

Went to TRU this morning and the had new Elves, City and Avengers sets out. Everything except the Speed Champions.
I picked up the Hulkbuster set. Almost grabbed the Avengers Tower but held off for now

I bought some stuff on Amazon. The USPS and Amazon are really stupid. Amazon stuck a book in a box that isn't fully sealed and wasn't really rigged. The corners are bent, maybe in shipping, it's hard to tell. I got the box right away out of the mailbox because the USPS can't open porch doors. The box had several water marks that dripped in and unto an uncovered book. If you ship a book, stick it in a bag and maybe a real box if you are shipping it with a rechargeable battery that isn't in a box. 

The Friends Jungle 41032 set box looks like it got ran over by a forklift. :lol: But all the pieces are there, so thankfully still no issues with AWD and LEGO sets for me.

Went to a couple of Targets and found very different things

Target #1:  only a few sets, including the Agents Hurricane Heist ($42), Turtle Sub, and X-Men Sentinel ($35), and Dol Guldur ($42)

Target #2: much greater selection, including the Joker Steamroller ($34) (they had *tons* of these, so waiting on it), Dol Guldur ($42), Lake Town Chase ($25), X-Men Sentinel ($34), Spaceship Spaceship , Spaceship($85), Police Dropship ($54), Metalbeard ($28), a bunch more of the smaller Agents set (but not the big truck) and the big Ninjago dojo ($102).

Prices were all over the place, with some being 30% and others only 15%.  Nothing was 50%.  Picked up the Dropship, will wait out the Steamroller, and hope that the dojo drops some more.

Built the Hulkbuster set yesterday. Comes with Hulk, Mary-Kate and Ashely Olsen Witch, Iron Man, and an Ultron Mk1.

The Hulkbuster is a lot larger than the Hulk, which is both awesome and disappointing. It's a lot heftier than the crappy Sentinel, who should have been at least this size too.

Not a huge fan of the knees, but the rest is pretty cool.

wfSTa6v.jpg

Sentinel isn't happy about the Hulkbuster being around, but Tony don't care.

u3Pz1KR.jpg

fs8OVMp.jpg

AXmO2F5.jpg

Tony showcasing how he gets in and out of the suit.

EcCZ7mH.jpg

Didn't see I mentioned but while i was picking up a metal beard set at target, they had Bionicle Gali on clearance for 10.98. Lots of them. Guessing she isn't popular since she was the only one.
Hope Bionicle does well as I iactially missed the line.

Didn't see I mentioned but while i was picking up a metal beard set at target, they had Bionicle Gali on clearance for 10.98. Lots of them. Guessing she isn't popular since she was the only one.
Hope Bionicle does well as I iactially missed the line.
Damn! That's the one I based my custom NYC Comic Con figure on. She is really awesome with her cool blue color. I hope this doesn't mean boys aren't buying the set because of the fact it's a female (Like you can tell.).

Damn! That's the one I based my custom NYC Comic Con figure on. She is really awesome with her cool blue color. I hope this doesn't mean boys aren't buying the set because of the fact it's a female (Like you can tell.).
Wat back in 01 gali was the first Toa I bought. Still have her somewhere. Lewa and Tahu and her are my favorites. Idk why the new kopaka is 19.99 but lewa is 14.99. Hali is the only one marked clearance.

The Hulk Buster set does seem like a great value, especially with that many minifigures. I do wish the build itself was a bit more bulked up, but I suppose it can be modded. I'm guessing $29.99 is the pre-TRU tax ... I grabbed one this morning.

Looks like a lot of the new sets are out at TRU ... pretty tempting but this was enough for me for awhile. Should be good until Jurassic World and the Marvel Carnage set come out (I say that, but I'm sure something will draw me back in before then ... wish I could find the ghostbusters set discounted... but oh well)

Not at mine. My Target's start at 15% and barely have anything.
I am going to check my local target this Thursday and see if anything makes it to 50% off, they had a ton of stuff at clearance, if they do I can get it for you for cost plus shipping. I counted over 300 joker steam rollers at the various targets in my area along with a few dozen super secret drop ships and various others. I picked up 1 bunch of stuff at 30%, but will see if it makes to 50% this Thursday.

I am going to check my local target this Thursday and see if anything makes it to 50% off, they had a ton of stuff at clearance, if they do I can get it for you for cost plus shipping. I counted over 300 joker steam rollers at the various targets in my area along with a few dozen super secret drop ships and various others. I picked up 1 bunch of stuff at 30%, but will see if it makes to 50% this Thursday.
Thanks! It's not that big of a deal, I can get the sets for about half off with the coupon, I'm completely out of space right now so until I get my own place again I'm trying to cut back. But I love the mini figures of sets, and with the snow looking into get a new one, and using the great coupon.

Doh, Target keeps running out of of the baby bunny set. Good news is that 24.99 counts for free shipping on Target... unlike some other sites, looking at you Amazon.

I'm buying one every chance I get. 6 sets and counting. My wife keeps giggling at me and my baby bunny obsession...

On another note, I managed to score a $35 blackbird. still overpriced, but definitely better then $50
I have a Red Card and really should just order one, like every other week they run out right when I'm going to make a bigger order. With LEGO now-a-days you never know when they might stop making them.

bread's done
Back