LEGO Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ChairmanMaow']In response to Aunt Beast in regards to the PoP sets--[/QUOTE]

thanks :) but i think it was cutie who was asking about the ostrich set .. i've got my ostriches! :D

i picked up the smallest set for $5.49 .. what a deal.

we picked up some more S3 figs at the TRU bogo. at home we figured out we had one elf (ecstatic son) and then .. crap. sumos and aliens. we'll go back and exchange them in january.

while i was there i was a good samaritan and helped two hopeless parents find the figs their kids wanted. that karma should have snagged me a fisherman! ;)

[quote name='bigdaddy']Damn co-worker isn't gay... not gay my ass.... (pun intended).

Anyways...

I don't have LEGO cows, or bulls, but for some reason I love the ostrich but I still can't bring myself to buy it for $10. Two ostrich and three minifigures with some weapons isn't bad.

I decided to buy it, what the hell. I'll probably look at it and go "That's it? I could have bought a pair of jeans o a hoodie".

But I'll have LEGO ostriches.[/QUOTE]
Where do you find a pair of jeans and a hoodie for $10?

meijer had the assassin droid battle pack (8015) in their stocking stuffer aisle clearanced out at 5 bucks ($11.99 msrp, meijer had had it priced at 9.99). i grabbed the last one.

happy holidays to everyone!

Toys and bricks has a new theme listed called Alien Conquest. From the logo it looks like retro 50s movie style. Lego went all out with themes this year. I think PQ will be a one off theme, there are just too many for 2012.

Euroshits has a picture of the alien (very nice) and a woman astronaut in a light blue suit!

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=48565&pid=880716&st=60&#entry880716

I ordered 8057 Atlantis Wreck Raider on the 21st, said it would arrive December 28th, next Tuesday, came in today.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigdaddy']Toys and bricks has a new theme listed called Alien Conquest. From the logo it looks like retro 50s movie style. Lego went all out with themes this year. I think PQ will be a one off theme, there are just too many for 2012.

Euroshits has a picture of the alien (very nice) and a woman astronaut in a light blue suit!

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=48565&pid=880716&st=60&#entry880716

I ordered 8057 Atlantis Wreck Raider on the 21st, said it would arrive December 28th, next Tuesday, came in today.[/QUOTE]

nice

Looks like the good guys are ADF (Alien Defense Force?)

Hopefully they'll do a better job than Mars Mission.

I could go for a 1950s retro theme.

I agree, PQ may not sell well, the sets aren't priced right. Unless they pull an Atlantis and the second series is just amazing.

[quote name='xycury']

I agree, PQ may not sell well, the sets aren't priced right. Unless they pull an Atlantis and the second series is just amazing.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's even meant to get a second series. I think it's just a one off series. Maybe we will get a second wave, maybe, but I'm doubting it.

Atlantis was supposed to be a three year plan, but let's be real, next year is it. The sets are easily found for 33%+ off, and Atlantis sets are very reasonably priced.

The aliens look good to me, and they are supposed to be like City meets Space with the aliens invading, so I have high hopes for the theme.

It also uses the minifigure series ray gun, which is very nice.

[quote name='bigdaddy']There are also TINY pictures of the sets!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57393885@N03/5287920694/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57393885@N03/5287322111/in/photostream/

The aliens look like UFOs from the 1998 series but with a 50s vibe. The human vehicles in blue is really bad. :lol: Plus there isn't a base shown.

I think this also explains why LEGO changed the Atlantis colors, one it looks better, but two they probably didn't want both themes to have the same color cockpits.[/QUOTE]

Damn, you're right it's UFO all over with some mixed Mars Mission.

No Bases.... darn.

Yeah the blue is so bad, should have went for a darker color. Maybe use that dark blue that Castle had and Agents used.

[quote name='freeorelse']Merry Christmas to all and to all a good deal on Legos afterwards :)[/QUOTE]
Do you know of a deal somewhere after Christmas? Just like last year, most of the Targets, WMs and TRUs are low on LEGO. We won't see new inventory until 2 weeks into January.

Target started their Lego clearance today. 15% off isn't worth the drive though. I noticed all the Space Police on clearance except for the Galactic Enforcer??? Neptune carrier, Wreck Raider, Vader's Tie Fighter, Hoth set, and some World Racers sets were all 15% off. This means they will max the discount at 50% off. Surprised to see all the Toy Story sets didn't get clearanced...not a single one.

Merry Xmas all.

[quote name='180husher']Target started their Lego clearance today. 15% off isn't worth the drive though. I noticed all the Space Police on clearance except for the Galactic Enforcer??? Neptune carrier, Wreck Raider, Vader's Tie Fighter, Hoth set, and some World Racers sets were all 15% off. This means they will max the discount at 50% off. Surprised to see all the Toy Story sets didn't get clearanced...not a single one.

Merry Xmas all.[/QUOTE]

In the past, some Targets near me have started Lego clearance at 15% while others started at 30%. But with stock so low to begin with, I'm not holding out hope for finding anything past 50%.

well, i managed to snag a home one for $49.98. they've already changed the price to $54.98?!

deals are too numerous to mention. city house for $19.98! i wish i'd kept my head and ordered some of the xmas gifts i'd already bought so i could return them to TRU/borders/etc. however, once bitten, twice shy - i've had my bargain disappear from my cart when i was shopping lego.com before .. wasn't going to lose home one this time. and evidently it already saved me five bucks.

brickmaster coupon BR120 gets you $5 off, which made shipping only 3 bucks.

hope some of you can snag some deals while they're still live!

deals sold out (wah) include beach house for $17.48 (!) and helicopter and limo for $11.48 (!), brickbeard's bounty for $49.98, family home for $29.98, echo base for $12.48, tie fighter for $14.98, taj mahal for $149.98, wah wah wahhhhh.

wholey shit S@H is having a 50% off sale!?

I don't think a lot of the stuff was ever really on sale, the minifigures were sold out for weeks, same with the Kingdoms Advent Calendar.

[quote name='aunt beast']well, i managed to snag a home one for $49.98. they've already changed the price to $54.98?!

deals are too numerous to mention. city house for $19.98! i wish i'd kept my head and ordered some of the xmas gifts i'd already bought so i could return them to TRU/borders/etc. however, once bitten, twice shy - i've had my bargain disappear from my cart when i was shopping lego.com before .. wasn't going to lose home one this time. and evidently it already saved me five bucks.

brickmaster coupon BR120 gets you $5 off, which made shipping only 3 bucks.

hope some of you can snag some deals while they're still live!

deals sold out (wah) include beach house for $17.48 (!) and helicopter and limo for $11.48 (!), brickbeard's bounty for $49.98, family home for $29.98, echo base for $12.48, tie fighter for $14.98, taj mahal for $149.98, wah wah wahhhhh.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton for posting this. I always seem to miss these sales.

I was able to get some pigs at 50% off. I had a ton of sets in my cart, then when I saw the total I had to eliminate some stuff. :D

[quote name='salty tbone']Thanks a ton for posting this. I always seem to miss these sales.

I was able to get some pigs at 50% off. I had a ton of sets in my cart, then when I saw the total I had to eliminate some stuff. :D[/QUOTE]

you're welcome! i can't believe i caught this sale on christmas eve.

TNB posted that the 50%-off sale would start tomorrow .. ha .. not quite.

i'm sure some of the things weren't ever really available (s@h's old trick) but i think a lot of it was. would have loved the helicopter and limo for 15 bucks. horse and trailer was $11.48; i would have grabbed that if i hadn't been tripping all over myself to get through check-out before i lost home one.

Yeah the limo for $15, the big tan house for $30, and the Space Police awesome base for $40. I'd buy a ton of stuff but then I'd spend $200 and I went.... nah.... :lol:

I like LEGOs but small sets at a time, not $100+ all at once, but I'd love some pigs and farm sets...

[quote name='ackbar7']Well, just dropped $150 more on LEGOs and will try to make it to the LEGO store tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Is it going to be opened on Christmas Day?

I just got home from work right now, man I'm glad to see this!

EDIT: Nevermind, as I'm looking through stuff its getting sold out or already OOS

Wow, wonder if this will be instore Sunday?

Some of those sets are from this summer.

Damn, I would have bought a ton of train tracks...I hate the flexible tracks. Now I have to go to the store Sunday.

Things are going quick. I was thinknig the pig farm and the horse SUV and trailer but the trailer is gone. Oh well. Plus it would have been #37 for both plus tax... too much for shipping. If it were Amazon I woud have gone nuts quicker.

[quote name='skiizim']Is it going to be opened on Christmas Day?

I just got home from work right now, man I'm glad to see this!

EDIT: Nevermind, as I'm looking through stuff its getting sold out or already OOS[/QUOTE]
well, day after tomorrow, I was getting ahead of myself

The At-At for $65, Green Grocer for $75 ... :drool: In a way, I'm glad these are sold out. I don't need to blow hundreds of dollars on Lego tonight.

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']The At-At for $65, Green Grocer for $75 ... :drool: In a way, I'm glad these are sold out. I don't need to blow hundreds of dollars on Lego tonight.[/QUOTE]

If these prices are in store and I really hope so, I know I'm going to spend at least $500, I guess it will be a Christmas present to myself.

I really wish I had more self control when it comes to half price LEGO. I already bought way too much with all the holiday sales, spent another $150 today on S@H stuff. Sucks paying tax and shipping though, Amazon has spoiled me.

Part of that was the new ATM/Bank set since I have no idea who thats exclusive too yet and it looks awesome.

Merry Xmas everybody!

crazy deals... so many too
looks like all of the good ones are gone. I would've seriously thought about half off carousel.
anyone know if this applies in store?

So placed my first order via S@H; kinda miffed that the $5 off code subtracts from the subtotal, thus shorting me another 5 VIP points instead of just doing 5 off shipping. Still in for 2 Jesters, 1 Undercover Cruiser, and 1 Home One.

Probably for the best that I got in so late on this... I probably would've ordered 2 GGs, another Home One, and a bunch of Clone Trooper battlepacks on top of what I did get; I can't wait for law school to set me up with a decent paying job so I can finally afford all of the Lego purchases I want to make.

[quote name='Pirate331']So placed my first order via S@H; kinda miffed that the $5 off code subtracts from the subtotal, thus shorting me another 5 VIP points instead of just doing 5 off shipping. Still in for 2 Jesters, 1 Undercover Cruiser, and 1 Home One.

Probably for the best that I got in so late on this... I probably would've ordered 2 GGs, another Home One, and a bunch of Clone Trooper battlepacks on top of what I did get; I can't wait for law school to set me up with a decent paying job so I can finally afford all of the Lego purchases I want to make.[/QUOTE]

They never had GG for $75 trust me. SAH does that, the list stuff they never had. If I knew of a five dollar code I would have bought some pigs.

Prince of Persia and "a bunch of other stuff" will be 50% off at Lego stores starting Sunday, according to my "source." Not sure if everything that is/was 50% off on S@H will be marked down at the store since PoP wasn't cut online yet.

Hundreds of $$$ worth of Legos for Xmas and my kids are amazed with those little capsules that you put in water and then sponge animals pop out after 5 minutes.:roll::lol:

gee, lego company, thanks so much for your 10 a.m. e-mail alerting me to your big sale that went live 19 hours ago and sold out of everything in the meantime. you're awesome!

having mild not-buyer's regret this morning wishing i'd went back for another city house, the horse trailer, the farm...

[quote name='bigdaddy']They never had GG for $75 trust me. SAH does that, the list stuff they never had. If I knew of a five dollar code I would have bought some pigs.[/QUOTE]
FYI, your pig seems to be back in stock.

[quote name='bigdaddy']They never had GG for $75 trust me. SAH does that, the list stuff they never had. If I knew of a five dollar code I would have bought some pigs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like minifigs volume 2 is on the list too... those were long gone

Unless they are restocking some of those sale items I don't understand why they would even include sets like the GG and motorized AT-AT. That's a very silly thing to do as a company. I bit on the Home One and glad I did as it just sold out. I was so blitzed last night, but managed to place the order on my iphone!

Well, I told myself (and my wife) I wasn't going to buy anymore LEGO this year, but I had 195 in VIP dollars that were begging to be used, and this sale is too good to pass up. Too bad I missed some good ones yesterday - I totally forgot to check their site. Anyway, I just spent a net of ZERO on the following (using the $5 off coupon):
1x Undercover Cruiser
5x Pig Farmers
1x Wind Turbine
1x Home One
1x Wheels Pack
2x Biker Scout/Ewok/Han Magnet Sets
2x Midi Star Destroyers

:cool:

[quote name='Zepp-Head']Well, I told myself (and my wife) I wasn't going to buy anymore LEGO this year, but I had 195 in VIP dollars that were begging to be used, and this sale is too good to pass up. Too bad I missed some good ones yesterday - I totally forgot to check their site. Anyway, I just spent a net of ZERO on the following (using the $5 off coupon):
1x Undercover Cruiser
5x Pig Farmers
1x Wind Turbine
1x Home One
1x Wheels Pack
2x Biker Scout/Ewok/Han Magnet Sets
2x Midi Star Destroyers

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Nice haul but…

195 VIP = roughly $2000??? if double or bonus points

Was brickbeards ship ever in stock?

I got this year's $50 Power Miner set from my mom...

She went " Well I wanted a big box to wrap for you". She bought it at full price! Full... price... LEGO?!?! I told her to look online because there have been so many sales the last few weeks.

It seems I will need to continue ordering things online for cheap and just having my mom pay. :lol: If I knew this I would have ordered some sets last night.

I think I'll return it to TRU (ick) for the $50 Kingdoms set.

Does anyone have a free shipping code or $5 off $25 code for S@H?

Bottom right corner... the rake is making a come back!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57449914@N04/5288312417/#/

City Summer will at least be different....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57449914@N04/5288285245/in/photostream/

Cars sets suck, Alien Invasion is pretty cool, at least the alien part, and Kingdoms is amazing. So much for LEGO not making "civilian" sets in Castle.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57449914@N04/5288837732/in/photostream/

Merry XMas!

[quote name='bigdaddy']I got this year's $50 Power Miner set from my mom...

She went " Well I wanted a big box to wrap for you". She bought it at full price! Full... price... LEGO?!?! I told her to look online because there have been so many sales the last few weeks.

It seems I will need to continue ordering things online for cheap and just having my mom pay. :lol: If I knew this I would have ordered some sets last night.

Cars sets suck, Alien Invasion is pretty cool, at least the alien part, and Kingdoms is amazing. So much for LEGO not making "civilian" sets in Castle.

Merry XMas![/QUOTE]

Try the current Brickmaster code : BR120

There is a new one for Jan B905

city looks exciting, finally some water sets.

I think Alien sets are great, nice step away from Space Police.

Cool Lighthouse Island set!

I've got a sick kid and a snowstorm coming tomorrow, so I won't be going to the Lego store tomorrow like I planned. I hope others report success finding some of those S@H deals in store.

[quote name='180husher']Cool Lighthouse Island set!

I've got a sick kid and a snowstorm coming tomorrow, so I won't be going to the Lego store tomorrow like I planned. I hope others report success finding some of those S@H deals in store.[/QUOTE]

Yeah really, good luck everyone...

I'd have to drive 4 hours and I might end up in the remote area of a Lego Store :S oh well....

Are those figures in the new Millennium Falcon set Vader, Luke, Han, Chewie, Obi-Wan, and Leia? Can't quite tell from the picture, looks like 3 of them have lightsabers though; Death Star capture MF, perhaps?

[quote name='180husher']Cool Lighthouse Island set!

I've got a sick kid and a snowstorm coming tomorrow, so I won't be going to the Lego store tomorrow like I planned. I hope others report success finding some of those S@H deals in store.[/QUOTE]

So, the deals at S@H will reflect in store pricing as well? Oh boy...this might not be good.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I got this year's $50 Power Miner set from my mom...

Merry XMas![/QUOTE]

Damn ... looks like the man got to your photos before I could take a look ... have any pictures of that lighthouse that was mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back