less then one day left on my NES gameboy

FYI: You say check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details but you don't give any info in the description. Nobody is going to contact you for shipping info. They just won't bid.

p.s it helps when you answer people when they ask you questions! :)

p.s.s hey doodle im trying to check out your CAG tradelist but it just goes to the homepage!

[quote name='World Of Games']p.s.s hey doodle im trying to check out your CAG tradelist but it just goes to the homepage![/QUOTE]

Add an "s" after "forum" when you get an old link.

IMO it'd be a little smarter if you added a better description about the games.
You say Zelda and Megaman, but if I remember correctly, their were several.

Of course, you probably won't read this because like the other guy said, you were just here to pimp your auction.

who wont be back. yeah thats right

shipping will only be about $5-8. You can see for yourself which zelda and megaman they are.It clearly shows them in the pic.

also it says americas because thats the box I checked for where I ship. Blame ebay for the grammar.

I would go for your auction but I've made up my mind to hold out for a Famicom GBA SP.

B0001D0A2E.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

[quote name='siamesellama']I would go for your auction but I've made up my mind to hold out for a Famicom GBA SP.

B0001D0A2E.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Whats so special about that GB? Is it just silver and black?

[quote name='siamesellama']They're Famicom colors. Not silver and black - silver and maroon.

ab%20video%20game%20-%20famicom-%203000%20games.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the clarification.

bread's done
Back