Licence transfer question

Kenshindono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
has anyone done a licence transfer lately on the 360? I need to transfer all my DRM rights over to my new 360 system. I did this several years back and it was pretty cumbersome. I had to go to the website and have both systems on at the same time and logged in, then select the items one at a time from the website and transfer them.

I did a bit of searching and it seems like you can kinda just do it directly from the dashboard these days. Do you still have to mess with a website or can it be dont just from the console? I was wondering if anyones done it recently and could give me a quick rundown of how it works these days. I have a LOT of stuff to transfer. I already backed and transfered most of the game files with a memory stick, but i need to get the rights over so i can play on the new system without having to be signed in to live all the time

^_^x KD

I've done it pretty recently (few months ago), all I had to do was directly download it from 'License Transfer' on the console, and it let me select all the data I wanted transferred, that my account previously had I guess, regardless of the xbox or harddrive. No website or 2 systems required.

So basically all i have to do now is click 'licence transfer' on the NEW 360 and it will do the rest? I dont have to have the old system up, or mess with an online queque or anything?

Seems pretty easy if thats all. Im assuming it automatically transfers everything. Does it give you a list of what you have or just auto transfer it? Because like i said theres a lot of stuff. Probably about 200 or so

^_^x KD

Yes, no need of all that.

Well, I don't know if theres a 'select all' option, but when I did it, it gave me a list, and I selected what I really needed (didn't bother with old game files), and then it just does the rest. HOWEVER, I'm sure you know this, but just to be sure, you can only do this every 3 (or 4?) months, so make sure you transfer what you need the first time :p

bread's done
Back