List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I downloaded the free MP pack.. But it didn't show in my Ready to install list. So i haven't been able to play MP/

Did it work for you?

This is for the Tempest Pack DLC. I am sure it is not included in the GWG version but since I bought the game years ago I can not confirm.
I downloaded the Tempest DLC pack, the free version, it also doesn't show up in my queue. The web page told me my dl queue was full, cleared it out manually on the webpage (I don't have a 360) and nothing. I am able to play MP online, though, a few times it stated I needed the DLC pack and took me to the store page (360). Two options listed, dl again and buy for 4.99. I clicked dl again and it directed me back to manage game, ready to install..nothing there. Again, I can play online, just not all of the tracks or whatever else is in the Tempest DLC.

The "free" version of the Tempest Pack just appears to be a compatibility pack for the paid DLC on the 360.  It's most likely baked into the BC version, so no separate download for it and the paid item would unlock that functionality on the XB1.

The "free" version of the Tempest Pack just appears to be a compatibility pack for the paid DLC on the 360. It's most likely baked into the BC version, so no separate download for it and the paid item would unlock that functionality on the XB1.
That explains it! Thanks! I hope they patch it tho.. I like the game haha

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition is available to install via your Xbox One. I guess it's a free play days for Gold members?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I noticed I've gotten some freebie DLC codes in my Xbox messages. You all should check yours.

Here are some I got...

Need for Speed: Payback is coming in November! Get hyped for the new release by redeeming this free DLC for your copy of Need for Speed (2015). XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX Also, check out the exciting trailer for the new Need for Speed: Payback!

Hello Trovian! Thank you for downloading Trove. Here is your code for Digital Dragonfly Wings & Accursed Arachnid Mount: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. Redeem by 7/31/17. For more information, visit http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/game/faq/
Btw, the Need For Speed DLC was an upgrade to the deluxe version.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/Need-for-Speed-Deluxe-Upgrade/BZ7W6X2L0ZG9

http://akamai.eprizecdn.net/Microsoft/gamepassgoals/rules.htm

If you play 1, 3, or 5 Game Pass games you can earn mystery gifts valued at $5 - $10. No clue what they are. Worth a shot for something good.

4. Special Offer: During the Promotion Period, log into your Xbox One account on your console and confirm your Xbox Game Pass trial or monthly subscription is active and that your profile information for your Xbox Live account, including e-mail address, is correct and current. Next, you can receive one of the following gifts (while supplies last) based on your use of Game Pass as of the end of the Promotion (the “Special Offer”):

a. download from the Game Pass catalog one (1) game and play it for at least thirty (30) minutes to receive a Mystery Gift. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5;
b. download from the Game Pass catalog three (3) games and play each for at least thirty (30) minutes to receive an Ultimate Mystery Gift. ARV: $10; and
c. download from the Game Pass catalog five (5) or more games and play each game for at least thirty (30) minutes to receive an Ultimate Mystery Gift and one (1) entry into the Prize Draw as outlined in Section 5. ARV: $10.

Limit: Special Offer is available while supplies last. Each participant may receive one (1) Special Offer. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) Offer by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Special Offer and that participant may be disqualified. Special Offer gifts will be fulfilled directly to Xbox Live accounts through the Message Center. Sponsor will determine which gift will be awarded in its sole discretion. Gifts will be fulfilled approximately 4 weeks after conclusion of the Promotion.

bread's done
Back