List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

According to the link in renattos' post, it should be free. I was able to get it earlier, but the link I used had me open the Microsoft Store for some reason.
Still no luck, I've tried the link to the MS store and the link from the official site keeps giving me the not available message. Looks like this might be US only, I've tried to change my region (I'm Canadian) like I read on True Achievements and it's no good.

Still no luck, I've tried the link to the MS store and the link from the official site keeps giving me the not available message. Looks like this might be US only, I've tried to change my region (I'm Canadian) like I read on True Achievements and it's no good.
I found it on the Xbox when I did a search for it. I had it on US store. Was able to get it like that, did have issues with it in the browser on my computer, got same issue like above, it opened up the store app.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I had the same issues. There is a dropdown menu on the website that added to the shopping cart and let me check out.

According to the link in renattos' post, it should be free. I was able to get it earlier, but the link I used had me open the Microsoft Store for some reason.
I have the same issue and it is not available in my region (EU). My Console is on USA store region, so I search for it in the store and "buy" it there without any problem.

Oh, I forgot I won a Game pass code which expires midnight, so if you would like to get it, like this port and in 1-3 hours I'll send it to someone! 

Last edited by a moderator:
7j6m2 g6rrp hh469 4k2gh 2vr2z

Found an old code...prefer to drop it here.
Think it is for Hall outfit in Forza 7.

Enjoy it as I play no driving games

Spartan Runner (Arcade Style Xbox One Game) Free @ Microsoft Store

Spartan Runner is an arcade game unlike any other in which you run through 10 different areas armed with your trusty shotgun to send back the invaders from where they come from! You can count on a collection of weapons and vehicles all more powerful than each other to help you in your perilous adventure! Get rewards, medals, commendations, ranks and more by playing Spartan Runner! With its online leaderboard you can compete against your friends and the rest of the world.

3198328.jpg

Will you be good enough to be the number 1?

• 29 missions to complete
  • Discover stunning 2D graphics
  • Equip yourself with 20 weapons and vehicles more powerful than each other
  • Run through 8 different areas from dark caverns to snowy grounds.
  • Customise your own Spartan with different helmets and colors
  • Unlock helmets, weapons and vehicles upgrades
  • Complete the differents challenges to get commendations
  • Earn experience at each party to upgrade your rank
  • Compare your score with the rest of the world with the online leaderboard Jump in a new action-packed adventure with the arcade game Spartan Runner!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/spartan-runner/9ndxmzj41m6q?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

OFF:

Today Only - Get Morrowind free for PC

Get The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind today only, March 25th.

1) Create a free Bethesda.net account. If you already have an account, proceed to step two.
2) Log into your account and redeem the code TES25TH-MORROWIND to receive Morrowind on your Bethesda.net account.
3) The game will be applied directly to your Bethesda.net account. If you have not already, please download the launcher here.

OFF:

Today Only - Get Morrowind free for PC

Get The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind today only, March 25th.

1) Create a free Bethesda.net account. If you already have an account, proceed to step two.
2) Log into your account and redeem the code TES25TH-MORROWIND to receive Morrowind on your Bethesda.net account.
3) The game will be applied directly to your Bethesda.net account. If you have not already, please download the launcher here.
Be prepared to work for this freebie, as Bethesda's website might be getting slammed by this promo. :)

bread's done
Back