List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='drStaton']it looks like the marketplace now has a green lantern shirt and costume to go with the rise of the manhunters game.[/QUOTE]

Not free and too bad its only the movie costume I really wanted to buy it but it looked so damn stupid I passed.

[quote name='Warrio_r']FREE?!? i don´t think so. So please don´t post that here....p´m the guy you are talking to. Don´t take me wrong but there are rules you know ?!? ;)[/QUOTE]

i never said it was free, people had mentioned that they wished they sold them in the marketplace and i was just mentioning that they had them now.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Not free and too bad its only the movie costume I really wanted to buy it but it looked so damn stupid I passed.[/QUOTE]

yeah, im not a big fan of the movie costume and it looks poopy in avatar form. i did grab a tshirt though.

I wonder what the heck happened to the Homefront premium theme. It was on the website, only free Homefront theme I've seen was a Windows 7 theme, but it wouldn't make sense to call it premium....

[quote name='edoubledeezy']I wonder what the heck happened to the Homefront premium theme. It was on the website, only free Homefront theme I've seen was a Windows 7 theme, but it wouldn't make sense to call it premium....[/QUOTE]

Been wondering the same thing. and the day is almost but not quite over.

[quote name='231']Anybody knows why I can't download it from my US account?[/QUOTE]

I can, but it looks like the Sims XBLM page is having some format issues. I may just be a site error, try again.

[quote name='nCogNeato']I can, but it looks like the Sims XBLM page is having some format issues. I may just be a site error, try again.[/QUOTE]
They were modding the site yesterday and this morning:
"Microsoft will be discontinuing the My Phone service for Windows Mobile 6.x. We will also be discontinuing the Windows Marketplace for Mobile web site."
but everything should be up and run again now.

[quote name='nCogNeato']Thanks, btw. :)

That's weird. I could have sworn I downloaded that last Friday, but it shows as unpurchased today. Maybe they removed the original Summer add-on and put up a new one?[/QUOTE]

its a another champion season 2011 because they added 3 new achievements

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So did I miss the Homefront free premium theme or did it never go live?[/QUOTE]

I don't think it has even gone live yet. I was religiously checking yesterday, but no cigar.

Thanks.

-------

Free windows phone avatar prop from the Spotlight section of the dashboard. The one with Laura Foy that says it stars you...or something along those lines. You click on it and theyll show you an interactive phone, one of the options on the phone says "keep it"....click it and itll download it.

Edit:
20110609015315.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks.

-------

Free windows phone avatar prop from the Spotlight section of the dashboard. The one with Laura Foy that says it stars you...or something along those lines. You click on it and theyll show you an interactive phone, one of the options on the phone says "keep it"....click it and itll download it.
[/QUOTE]

OMG i love hidden stuff thanks... this makes up for the late homefront no doubt i dislike the phone (got a android) but my avatar loves it

W7.jpg
*yes yes another pic of a tv :p edit: US ONLY from what I can tell

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. but for some reason under my other profile i got a white bing shirt also. Dont know how

I think if you never got the bing shirt and you go for that phone prop you get the shirt. I got the white shirt with a girl avatar and i never got it before

[quote name='leblancchris']learn how to spell...[/QUOTE]

Learn to identify the correct place to trade codes. This thread is obviously a place to list free marketplace content. You messed up. Suck it up and move on. There's no need to be a dick about it.

When I create a new us account with proxy on my pc and want to buy it i get this error:

Sorry

Is this your first purchase? To ensure it is compatible, please sign in to Xbox LIVE using your console and try again.

So is there any way to get this if you're not from the US and only have a pal console?

[quote name='Hawaiian']When I create a new us account with proxy on my pc and want to buy it i get this error:

Sorry

Is this your first purchase? To ensure it is compatible, please sign in to Xbox LIVE using your console and try again.

So is there any way to get this if you're not from the US and only have a pal console?[/QUOTE]

Only option is to connect your console through a PC (via Internet Connection Sharing), while connected to a US VPN.

That's what people did for Gears Of War 2 or CoD Black Ops DLC, that content is blocked by IP as well.

It's quite a hassle to go through just for an extra car on Sims 3 though...

[quote name='totoguy']Only option is to connect your console through a PC (via Internet Connection Sharing), while connected to a US VPN.

That's what people did for Gears Of War 2 or CoD Black Ops DLC, that content is blocked by IP as well.

It's quite a hassle to go through just for an extra car on Sims 3 though...[/QUOTE]

I already tried that using my US account and an US proxy. But it wouldn't let me because my US gamertag is registered on a PAL console whereas the DLC only downloads to US accounts registered on NTSC consoles.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']The Hal Jordan Skin is free for anyone that has Green Lantern. PS If you do have it tell me is it any good?[/QUOTE]

Code included, or free download once it registers the game being played?

Hawaiian - I think proxy won't work, only VPN connection. You can find some free VPN accounts on the net. I've tried the VPN - it works 100% and you don't need NTSC console.

[quote name='Hawaiian']I already tried that using my US account and an US proxy. But it wouldn't let me because my US gamertag is registered on a PAL console whereas the DLC only downloads to US accounts registered on NTSC consoles.[/QUOTE]

The console itself doesn't matter. What's important is where the console is connecting from. Once you connect your console with a US IP (using a VPN), it would work.

A proxy alone won't help because they know how easy it is to spoof your IP on the PC, so content that is blocked by IP, also checks your console's IP once you download.

Two free Jack Link's themes and a picture pack are now available on the Spotlight section on the dashboard (Messin' with Sasquatch).

[quote name='Takusho']Two free Jack Link's themes and a picture pack are now available on the Spotlight section on the dashboard (Messin' with Sasquatch).[/QUOTE]

Please tell me you used some sort of generator... :hot:

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']are u talking about the ones that have been available for a month or so?[/QUOTE]
Longer than that, but yes, he is.

any word on the homefront premium theme?

and now when im on the topic of crap we havent gotten how about that klondike game thats coming soon?

[quote name='Michael Essien']There probably not going to give out the Homefront theme. It was all lies...[/QUOTE]

I agree...

...it was a horrible marketing practice to draw attention to the DLC they released around the same time...

...they basically killed any chance of a sequel because no one respects them now

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back