Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Suprisingly, the majority of players of these games are housewives. Plus housewives aren't going to check for cheats like a majority of us do to max out everyday.

Remember, Microsoft profits off this by being able to charge more for advertising, which comes from having a big market share, and LSC inflates these numbers. Every time you input an answer, it counts as a seach for Live Search, and since the average game you'll enter 40-50, that really helps inflate Live Search Club.

So dimmuintive housewives (no offense to those who aren't, though that's a limited few) will see the new mixer, and then play the games and probably get no further than 5K and never order the prize they initially wanted (hence why cookbooks were up).[/quote]

From your post I thought you were explaining the absense of kitchen stuff by saying MS took it down because they'll make a profit off that stuff in December. Didn't make sense. But I guess you were predicting they'd put it back in December?

[quote name='louiedog']From your post I thought you were explaining the absense of kitchen stuff by saying MS took it down because they'll make a profit off that stuff in December. Didn't make sense. But I guess you were predicting they'd put it back in December?[/quote]
Oh, no. I meant that more for Microsoft and items like the Controller and Rock Band. For the kitchen stuff, they might've been pulled by KitchenAid/Food Network so they can sell more.

I imagine we'll see the return of prizes in January, hopefully sooner.

ummmmm there is nothing left over 5000 points......FRICK!

I am such a retard. I have been doing this for 66 days now I have yet to redeem for anything yet, I have 65000 points......I wanted a 360 controller, rock band, keyboard/mouse combo, among other things, but these were the main ones. I had MORE THAN ENOUGH to get every item above but I waited and waited and waited (don't know why but I did) I am such a retard :dunce:

I don't blame LSC......Its my own fault

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Maybe they're just redesigning the site or something?

There is no way that all three of those prizes disappeared within an hour. Something is going on.... we just aren't sure what it is yet.

Edit: Now the zune stuff is gone!!!!! WTF is going on!

Wow. with Search Perks going to next April, I don't see it as the end. Daft is probably right about them doing a makeover, although they just did one a few months back. Maybe they'll bring on a 60GB Xbox360. Kinda scary, but I'm gonna keep playing until I hear otherwise. Glad I at least cleared my accounts a couple weeks ago on Vista's.

YAY I GOT SCENE IT! I ordered it last week and it's already here. I just beat the loss of all the prizes. Umm... sorry for everyone with points.

I still think they're going to add the 80GB Zune (and the 4GB Zune if that was cleared out for a 16GB this year), as well as some 360 games that now longer appear on the shelves at Target/Wal Mat. But I bet that won't be until January.

This supports my Christmas theory, but maybe it's more of an attempt to curb botters from using the site. I wonder if a similar thing is going on for the other game..

[quote name='UltimoRey']i just remembered they were doign that poll to pick the newest prize, so that makes me think its not dying.[/quote]

No, it won't die for at least another few months due to search perks. However, the more concerning problem is not having anything of remote value available sans Frequent Flier Miles. That's why I really don't like how all the prizes were combined into 1 category

looks like in the frenzy of items running out, everyone decided to cash out. kinda like our stock market....anywho...i think prizes are gonna be restocked by tonight or by this week with something...hopefully a good something

I didn't have too many tickets so i bailed by ordering the kitchenaid timer while it's still there. I hope it doesn't end like this, there was so much hope...

I'm probably going to end up getting the photo frame for my parents when it comes out. I could always spray paint / do something over the phrase "Live Search Club"

I think it would look nice on a side table in a room :)

dang I had 5,300 tickets I could've ordered scene it last night when I had the chance X_X

oh well perhaps better prizes will show up and if it doesn't I've won quite a bit off this program so I won't be too upset

Well im gonna use this to gain a bunch of points. Maybe some good prizes will come in. BTW just got Kameo today. Was thinking of getting fable but i already got it so i guess ill rack up points like I said.

[quote name='jayrama81']does anyone think they're closing it down?! I have 19K that I don't want to go to waste[/quote]

No. They've been heavily advertising the lsc perks lately, which doesn't seem like something they'd start if the site was going to go down. They also started voting on prizes, which would be pointless if the site was going down. People who who spending all of their points now to settle might be disappointed in a couple of days if a bunch of new prizes come up.

[quote name='louiedog']No. They've been heavily advertising the lsc perks lately, which doesn't seem like something they'd start if the site was going to go down. They also started voting on prizes, which would be pointless if the site was going down. People who who spending all of their points now to settle might be disappointed in a couple of days if a bunch of new prizes come up.[/quote]

Or people who are sitting on their points could regret it when everything disappears.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Or people who are sitting on their points could regret it when everything disappears.[/quote]

That's quite possible, but I'm not going to quit playing just because there isn't anything worthwhile (IMO) that's worth getting. Might as well build up my "stash" when something kick-ass shows up!

Maybe this is the end. But I'd much rather hold onto some points than spend them on a kitchen timer. My microwave and cell phone already have timers built in and it doesn't offer a whole lot of value if sold.

Got my timer today. It's black. Well, that's one Christmas present down.

I'm going to keep working at points in the hope that they add stuff for Christmas.

[quote name='louiedog']Maybe this is the end. But I'd much rather hold onto some points than spend them on a kitchen timer. My microwave and cell phone already have timers built in and it doesn't offer a whole lot of value if sold.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Why spend all your hard earned points on a bunch of junk you'll never use or has zero cash value. I'll take my chances with the points.

I'm guessing right around November 17th we'll see some new prizes.

They want us all to freak out, spend out points, then they'll come out with some kick ass stuff.

Like a flux capacitor.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I'm guessing right around November 17th we'll see some new prizes.

They want us all to freak out, spend out points, then they'll come out with some kick ass stuff.

Like a flux capacitor.[/quote]

LOL 1.21 jigawatts of power!!!!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I'm guessing right around November 17th we'll see some new prizes.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is what I thought. But I figured I'd drop some points on the Zune Dock and Scene It just in case this is the end of it. Still have 5000+ points left just in case something comes along... Don't care for the larger prizes, I end up already owning most of them anyway. It's the smaller shit that I want but never would buy with my own money that I end up going for.

Crap! I joined LSC just for the 360. I just made it to 12,000 points. I'm gonna continue earning points in the hopes that the 360 will rise again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back