Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='M3wThr33']Fulfillment my ass. They are RANDOMLY sending prizes to people in NO order what so ever. Random items show up and are being sent to cheaters and legit players out of order with no respect to when somebody ordered it.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I got another email saying a package was sent out the 14th. I have 2 accounts, both with different cheating methods, and I've been getting items from both but only shipping emails from the 2nd. I've been getting packages on and off since the first of the month.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Has ANYONE else ordered Flight Sim? I wonder if it's a fufillment problem.[/QUOTE]
I just got my Flight Simulator X Deluxe

Still can't believe I'm getting stuff from my nuke account and not my Vistas from my legit account

this is not mine, but its proof people are getting fsx. i got a zune so i'm happy....

1388028234_d79227c805_o.jpg

No one wants to buy my goddamn Zune. Craigslisters immediately bought my beaten-up 4G 20GB iPod (the monochrome one) for $125, while no one can cough up $199 for a Brand new in-box Zune?

Guess Zunes do suck with sales :(

[quote name='RESmonkey']No one wants to buy my goddamn Zune. Craigslisters immediately bought my beaten-up 4G 20GB iPod (the monochrome one) for $125, while no one can cough up $199 for a Brand new in-box Zune?

Guess Zunes do suck with sales :([/quote] Maybe try selling it below retail value.

[quote name='RESmonkey']No one wants to buy my goddamn Zune. Craigslisters immediately bought my beaten-up 4G 20GB iPod (the monochrome one) for $125, while no one can cough up $199 for a Brand new in-box Zune?

Guess Zunes do suck with sales :([/QUOTE]

You have to expect that people are not going to buy a piece of electronics for the same price as they can get it on Amazon (with free shipping), where they get the luxury of returning it within 30 days should it be defective, without having to go through a tedious manuf. warranty process.

And this is before taking into account the lack of popularity that the Zune carries with it. Try ~$160-$170 with free shipping (First Class) as a dangling carrot. Otherwise you're just going to be wasting both time and listing fees.

Guess Zunes do suck with sales :([/QUOTE]

Zunes are $159 on Amazon w/ free shipping. MS dropped the MSRP to 199 a couple of weeks ago.

Dear Live Search Club Participant,
Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Customer Support.
Your order is being processed. After your order is processed and is found to be in compliance with our Terms and Conditions (http://club.live.com/TermsAndConditions.htm) for fair game play, you will receive a confirmation email with any relevant shipping information (including tracking number). As stated in our Terms and Conditions, please allow for up to 12 weeks for delivery of any prize orders.
Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Customer Support
Will I get my zune?

[quote name='Tricky']They added two new games Search Queries and Star Shuffle. You can give tickets to charity.

Edit: Star Shuffle is just another name for Elvis Lives.[/quote]

Wow, I'd just logged in to club live for the first time in a couple weeks and noticed this as well. Funny since they'd been advertising the charity portion for months and it wasn't available. There's also a few other prizes that I hadn't seen before, like netball.

Oops, wrong thread.

but while I'm here, someone said they emailed Incentive Logic and then suddenly got their orders shipped? How did you do that? Can I have their email?

[quote name='quadomatic']Still waiting on a Vista Ultimate I ordered on the 28th of June...I'm over 3 weeks passed the original deadline now[/quote]

You and me both, brother.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Two days after I email them I magically get a confirmation email. Wow, what a totally random coincidence![/quote]

Who did you email & did you have a legit account?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']The contact email is a few pages back, and yes.[/quote]

Thanks..

When did you order your FSX? And when was the Estimated ship date?

I ordered a copy with a not so legal account, which was zeroed. I did recieve the confirmation email when I ordered it, along with a estimated ship date of Sept. 6.

Any chance I will still get my copy?

DAMN! I just checked my email and saw a shipping email. I thought it was for my Controler that i ordered at the end of Augest (I REALLY REALLY doubted that was it), turns out it was just the shipping email for my Zoo Tycoon that i got on friday.....

Ordered my Vista Ultimate in early July, got a confirmation e-mail stating that it will be shipped around August 31st... but still no shipping e-mail.

[quote name='buxton']this is not mine, but its proof people are getting fsx. i got a zune so i'm happy....

1388028234_d79227c805_o.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Where did you find that picture? I ask because the limit on items is 5.

FSX is definitely not worth the 3250 tickets they're asking for. I saw it today at Target for $19.99. Wouldn't even be worth 2250.

[quote name='twen']Keep in mind it's the Deluxe version that is $10 more. And it was like $59.99 when it came out.[/QUOTE]

Still retails for $50, even at Target.

[quote name='stevenroolz']has anyone gotten a zune case?[/QUOTE]

still waiting on mine.... the target near me is dumping cases at $10, but i want my free one 1st...

[quote name='wonder squirrel']I'm up to 22400 tickets now and counting[/quote]

is there a reason you havent cashed in on anything yet?

Is there any reason you haven't ordered anything yet? top prize you can get is 20k.

Is there any reason you haven't ordered anything yet? top prize you can get is 25k.

Here's the latest in my ongoing saga...

A few weeks ago I e-mailed MS saying I was offended that they zeroed my account and called me a cheater. They responded saying they were going to have tech support "re-evaluate" my account. I e-mailed them yesterday asking for an update and here's the response:

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

We made a request and a follow up request from our Technical Support Team for this review of your account. Your patience is appreciated as we are working to obtain this information and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

Finally got my 5 song downloads and its from my Zune account. My ship date was 9/18...now waiting for the final prize of that account...my Zune.

Someone write a very menacing, yet vague, email that we can all copy and paste to foot to ass IL into shipping our stuff.

Man... I'd like to get that bluetooth keyboard, but I know they wont ship the fucking thing. I like the description too.
Bluetooth wireless technology offers superior power and reliability, and the included optical mouse provides time-saving maneuverability and precision. Connections: USB

I hope they mean it has a USB bluetooth dongle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back