Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, it doesn't really matter which one it is, its just that u only have 1 prize of each. But i heard that when u change ur address a bit, u can get another of the same prize. like at first u ordered a vista, then u change ur address to something close, then u can order another vista. I dunno if any of u tried it yet, but i think its a good idea.

Has anybody ordered the frequent flyer miles? Do I need to create some kind of account with whatever airline I want to use them on before I purchase them? Can I order more than one batch of 2500 frequent flyer miles?

Just an update....

I received two wireless controllers today via Fed-Ex. One was from a new account that I created just to get a controller from (ordered on 12/19). The other was from an account that Club Live had cancelled a while back, but then decided to send out the contoller after they reviewed the account.

I've had some luck with their customer service as long as you keep emailing them almost every day. It may take a couple weeks, but they finally get back to me with answers (sometimes).

[quote name='tursini']Just an update....

I received two wireless controllers today via Fed-Ex. One was from a new account that I created just to get a controller from (ordered on 12/19). The other was from an account that Club Live had cancelled a while back, but then decided to send out the contoller after they reviewed the account.

I've had some luck with their customer service as long as you keep emailing them almost every day. It may take a couple weeks, but they finally get back to me with answers (sometimes).[/quote]

bah, i ordered my controller on 11-23 and still got nothing.
something is definatly wrong. i ordered a zune an vista all on the same week and got nothing.

i played legit for 1 1/2 months trying to save up for a 360, then they took it away and i decided to order a vista zune and a controller at the same time and i got jack so far.

[quote name='jtokchain5']tursini, did both if ur accounts have the same address?[/quote]
Yes. I had both of the controllers shipped to me at my work address. I've had prizes shipped between my work address and my home address. As long as they didn't cancel the prizes/account I haven't had problems receiving things. Between the two addresses I've received a couple other controllers, a load of movie passes (which are great!), a copy of Vista, headphones, and PGR3.

I have a question about the Terms and Conditions. It says "You must not use any bot, cheat code or other automated way to do an Activity or participate in the Program" I use www.anagramssolved.com and I manually type the words in without a bot, etc. Since I haven't used a bot, cheat code, or automated process, does it stay under the Terms?

[quote name='tursini']Just an update....

I've had some luck with their customer service as long as you keep emailing them almost every day. It may take a couple weeks, but they finally get back to me with answers (sometimes).[/quote]
BAH my 12/14 (14 or 12) controller didn't come in yet. I HATE YOU!

no jk but damn you lucky

*Edit*
Nvm I just got it. I thought it was never gonna come so I stopped playing for a while. Now I want to play. I'm probably gonna make another account for another controller.

Does PO Box work?

Could somebody who has been following this entire thread maybe put a summary of the current data known about this game site in the first post? I'm having a hard time searching through it to find up-to-date information. I am in the process of doing my own research, but I don't want to duplicate what has already been done.

:lol:

Nevermind, I found what I was looking for.

tursini, can u order more than one controller just to ur house, or just one? and how many movie tickets can u order for only one address?

[quote name='jtokchain5']tursini, can u order more than one controller just to ur house, or just one? and how many movie tickets can u order for only one address?[/quote]
I've only tried ordering one controller per account. So far I've had two come to my work and two to my house. With their rules on one hardware per account, I've played until I get to 2500 tickets, get the controller, then set up a new account. It does not seem as though they care where they are shipping things out to.

In regards to the movie passes, I've ordered multiples on different accounts. I think this may fall outside of the realm of "hardware" or "software" so you can order multiples on one account. I don't think I've paid for a movie in the past few months. Although, it also helps when you complain about not getting one ticket and for some reason they send you 12 passes, wrapped in a rubber band, in the envelope.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']I have a question about the Terms and Conditions. It says "You must not use any bot, cheat code or other automated way to do an Activity or participate in the Program" I use www.anagramssolved.com and I manually type the words in without a bot, etc. Since I haven't used a bot, cheat code, or automated process, does it stay under the Terms?[/quote]

I used this for the last prize I ordered. They haven't cleared out or cancelled the account, and the controller showed up a couple days ago. I think since you are typing in the information and entering in the random numbers and letters you pass their terms.

has anyone ordered/received the dvd camcorder?
i ordered mine on 12-17 and just got the order confirmation right after i ordered it, ive got delivery confirmations on all of my other prizes

stevenroolz, i dunno when ur camcorder will arrive but the only thing i know is that the prizes over 20,000 will take time to come. like ur camcorder will possibly arrive in Feb. 10th maybe more or by the end of january. cuz the estimate ship date is way off and its always wrong.

The solid limit is 1000 but if you keep the game up and dont refresh, you can go over. With flexicon, i think you can get 2500 per "ticket" day. Each ticket day starts at 7 p.m. EST every day.

I ordered my 360 controller mid-december, just got it today. Now that I know they'll send me stuff, time to start going for that 360 when it's back in stock, heh.

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']So people are getting prizes? Is there a daily limit? I might try starting up a new account...[/QUOTE]
I haven't received anything for awhile. I had a problem with the 360 bundle and haven't received anything since I started asking questions. My husband is still getting his orders.

yea I just received my first prize for microsoft today a wireless controller which came with a wireless pc adapter that I'll prolly never use:D:D

[quote name='stevenroolz']hey youre the leader in flexicon... did you finish every puzzle available?[/QUOTE]
Yes, I've completed all the puzzles on flexicon. There were a lot of messed up ones and you just have to get the best possible score. I was surprised to see my name at the top. lol

CO_mommy, you said that you had a problem with the 360 pro. Did they do the whole "You used a bot! No 360 for you!" or did another problem happen. I've got 16k and i'm aiming for the 360 so i would like to know what to expect.

you can have more than one per household but you can only have one prize each per address. so you can have two accounts but you have to send the prizes to different addresses

On another note, right now i got 18k tickets and im aiming for 35k for the 360. I finished up with the flexicon puzzles so whats the next best puzzle to play to earn more.

what do u guys use besides anagramssolved.com? also for warriorblake, its basically u have to order 1 item per house, that means on 1 account u can only order 1 prize for each and using the address on that account. if u have another account, u cant use the same address for the other obe, so u have to use another address to order a prize.

this might seem complicated :/ but you guys will get it. :)

[quote name='WarriorBlake']CO_mommy, you said that you had a problem with the 360 pro. Did they do the whole "You used a bot! No 360 for you!" or did another problem happen. I've got 16k and i'm aiming for the 360 so i would like to know what to expect.[/QUOTE]
No, not that kind of problem. I got the 360, but it didn't have the games or anything with it. It was just the console. I ordered before they changed the package. I wrote to them several times and now they won't write back. They're also not sending any of my prizes anymore. They're still sending to my husband, but not me. I had one with a ship date of 1/2 and it still hasn't come. We both ordered games on the same date and he received his yesterday. I'm still waiting...

[quote name='WarriorBlake']you can have more than one per household but you can only have one prize each per address. so you can have two accounts but you have to send the prizes to different addresses

On another note, right now i got 18k tickets and im aiming for 35k for the 360. I finished up with the flexicon puzzles so whats the next best puzzle to play to earn more.[/QUOTE]
I like to play chicktionary and crosswire after flexicon. They both give 20 tickets.

CO_mommy, dont worry about not having the games, u can still order them from the prize mall theyr all the same as the ones in the bundle. but i think that theyr going to add things to the xbox when they put it back up in april, or it might be just the same bundle. we'll find out and i cant wait.

I got this email yesterday:

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Some XBox 360 Bundles shipped without the additions. We are in the process of ordering these additions. You will receive a mail from Live Search Club Support when we have an estimated time frame in which these extras will arrive. Your patience is appreciated as we will provide you with a status update as soon as we have more information.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

[quote name='chude']I got this email yesterday:

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Some XBox 360 Bundles shipped without the additions. We are in the process of ordering these additions. You will receive a mail from Live Search Club Support when we have an estimated time frame in which these extras will arrive. Your patience is appreciated as we will provide you with a status update as soon as we have more information.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support[/quote]
So basically they'll send the the 360 but not controlers, etc. till later correct?

[quote name='WarriorBlake']So basically they'll send the the 360 but not controlers, etc. till later correct?[/QUOTE]
The 360 comes with one controller and headset. What it's missing is the 3 games, 12 month live subscription, and live arcade unplugged. I've heard they did away with the live arcade unplugged awhile ago. They took the games and live subscriptions off as a prize after getting complaints from those that should've gotten them. I don't know if they'll add those items back on or not.

[quote name='blackbird3216']ok, just discovered this, but i want that 360. Anyone know how long this'll take? Is it actually worth my time?[/quote]

It'll take around a month if you pace yourself. you can get about 1/2 the tickets via Flexicon and the other 1/2 by chicktionary and Crosswire.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']It'll take around a month if you pace yourself. you can get about 1/2 the tickets via Flexicon and the other 1/2 by chicktionary and Crosswire.[/quote] and how much time a day am i supposed to spend doing this?

I suck at flexicon. The tool doesn't help me.

[quote name='CO_mommy']I've heard they did away with the live arcade unplugged awhile ago. They took the games and live subscriptions off as a prize after getting complaints from those that should've gotten them. I don't know if they'll add those items back on or not.[/quote]

Guess I'm not getting my Arcade Unplugged, then. Oh well, I nabbed a copy anyway a little while back, no loss.

[quote name='blackbird3216']and how much time a day am i supposed to spend doing this?

I suck at flexicon. The tool doesn't help me.[/quote]

www.anagramssolved.com is your savior. it has all the answers to all the puzzles.

as far as time, id try to hit the 1000 limit and try to go over the limit afew times. You can go over the limit by keeping the game open while not refreshing once you past the limit.

by the way,does anyone know what is the first leaderboard to the left of chicktionary is?

[quote name='WarriorBlake']www.anagramssolved.com is your savior. it has all the answers to all the puzzles.

as far as time, id try to hit the 1000 limit and try to go over the limit afew times. You can go over the limit by keeping the game open while not refreshing once you past the limit.

by the way,does anyone know what is the first leaderboard to the left of chicktionary is?[/QUOTE]
I think it's supposed to be all the games together. I could be wrong though.

this sux, anagramssolved.com dosent have the answers to the rest of the puzzles. also, i cant find the puzzles i need for click and seekado eventhough they have answers for them.

this sux, anagramssolved.com dosent have the answers to the rest of the puzzles. also, i cant find the puzzles i need for click and seekado eventhough they have answers for them.

[quote name='jtokchain5']this sux, anagramssolved.com dosent have the answers to the rest of the puzzles. also, i cant find the puzzles i need for click and seekado eventhough they have answers for them.[/quote]

i havent had any problem with them. IMO All you really need to focus on is Flexicon, chicktonary, and or crosswire snce they give all the high ticket ammounts.

Since i am very close to my 35k tickets, I was looking at the 360 prize and it says "This item is currently out of stock. Orders placed may not be shipped until April 2008 or later." . So it means that I can order it and it will be shipped in April?

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Since i am very close to my 35k tickets, I was looking at the 360 prize and it says "This item is currently out of stock. Orders placed may not be shipped until April 2008 or later." . So it means that I can order it and it will be shipped in April?
[/quote]

No, that means that the people who already ordered won't get theirs until April or later. It probably won't be available as a prize until May or June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back