Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my 360 wireless controller today. I ordered on 2/10 and it came today 2/26. Amazing! I was not expecting it this soon.

I did earn my points over months because I would play a couple times every few days. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']I received my 360 wireless controller today. I ordered on 2/10 and it came today 2/26. Amazing! I was not expecting it this soon.

I did earn my points over months because I would play a couple times every few days. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.[/quote]

Gay, it's been a month and 9 days and no Zune.

Those guys are hating on me

[quote name='shaveice']Gay, it's been a month and 9 days and no Zune.

Those guys are hating on me[/quote] Mine still hasn't come since 12/25. I still have hope though.

[quote name='shaveice']Gay, it's been a month and 9 days and no Zune.

Those guys are hating on me[/quote]

Been since Nov 24th for me and still no Zune, you should still have patience.

They added Rock Band for the 360! The whole bundle for 18,500! Now I don't know whether to order it when I get there and start over, or keep saving up for the 360...

[quote name='tpantelope']They added Rock Band for the 360! The whole bundle for 18,500! Now I don't know whether to order it when I get there and start over, or keep saving up for the 360...[/quote]
holy fuck im getting that!

Damn... great prize addition, but my girl has been hinting heavily at getting me Rock Band for my birthday in March, so I'm really not allowed to pick it up elsewhere...

*shrug* oh well. I'll probably still get it at about the same time I would from club live. Congrats to those who pick it up this way though. Awesome call by microsoft to include it.

Damn again...I really want rock band bad. Getting this through here will greatly reduce my start up costs of getting a 360 in the future. Though they still owe me one. At least they sent the controller they owed me....oh well there go another 3 weeks of time.

[quote name='Ha429rout']Im going to get rockband i just got 2k today ; ) have alot more to go will get in about a week![/QUOTE]

Good Luck

[quote name='jtokchain5']well now they have rock band so i bet they will put back the 360.[/quote]

I'll take that bet. No way the 360 comes back.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']If they do bring back the 360 it will probobly be the Core or Arcade Edition.[/quote]

Well, unless they bundle with some extras, it should be worth significantly fewer points. So either way, that would be good.

Plus, if they offer a different model, people who ordered the Pro before would be able to order a second 360.

Honestly I would go for Rock Band, but when I think about it, it's not worth it because they might just accuse me of cheating when I do get there.

I couldn't resist. Even though I already had Rock Band, I had to bite on this. Now I have a second Fender and can have drum duels. Not to mention I can try to rig a dual bass pedal.

God I'm a ROCK BAND WHORE:drool:

[quote name='broncos77']Honestly I would go for Rock Band, but when I think about it, it's not worth it because they might just accuse me of cheating when I do get there.[/quote]

They wont accuse you of cheating..

[quote name='Ha429rout']They wont accuse you of cheating..[/QUOTE]
Never say never. They've accused a lot of honest people of cheating, including myself. I almost believe they randomly choose who they're going to accuse of cheating. Playing on LSC is almost like gambling except you have better odds, until you lose.

[quote name='jtokchain5']wuts the diff between the cord and arcade? i think theyr bothe the same consoles.

also i updated my sig.[/quote]
The differance is the Arcade comes with a 256MB Memory unit, a wireless controller, A disc with Pac-man Chapionship Edition, Uno, Boom Boom Rocket, Feeding Frenzy, and Luxor 2. The Core comes with a wired controller and the console.

[quote name='Ha429rout']I know ppl that cheated and never got caught not suppose to be talking bout this tho..lol[/quote]
wat do u think talking about it is going to do?

i think what happens: every order is process by automated systems. If they dont see anything to their standard, even the slightest flaw, they notify someone about it. The person then judges if it should be processed or not.

[quote name='Mad Scientist']Rock band's price just went up to 25,000 tickets. I didn't order it, but I hope everyone who did do so gets it at the previous cost.
-Eric[/quote]

Yeah, just saw that. I was hoping to have that much within a week or two, but I guess it will be longer now. Did they not expect so many people to order it right away? Why would they put it up and change the price so quickly?

[quote name='CO_mommy']Never say never. They've accused a lot of honest people of cheating, including myself. I almost believe they randomly choose who they're going to accuse of cheating. Playing on LSC is almost like gambling except you have better odds, until you lose.[/quote]

they accused me also, but after they accused my they still sent me something else. (i might be in the minority in this aspect) But my theory is this. the smaller ticket items are almost guaranteed. I have never really heard of people not getting anything that cost 6000 tickets and under.

Once you get into the bigger ticket items that is when things become a bit more tricky.

So my suggestion is don't play the games for the big ticket items unless you will not be upset if they don't send it to you.

Or you could set up many accounts and just get controllers and sell them on ebay :D to get the bigger ticket item you want in the store. With all the helpful tips and deals this website gives us, you could get a 360 with a little extra effort.

Is there a master post on how this program works, tip and tricks to get points fast, etc.? No way I can read thru 213 pages of this thread....

This thing is really starting to suck. Prizes just get crappier and crappier, no point in even trying because whatever you want will be gone by the time you can buy it

[quote name='neverletthem']Wireless keyboard is out of the prize list. I might have ordered one, need a usb/bluetooth keyboard for the PS3.[/quote]

Will it work for the PS3? I read that it only works on XP systems. I could be wrong though. Has anyone tried it and can confirm? I'd like to know before I get something I can't use.

Wow, it seems like LSC just took a nose dive.

"I'm just an ol' 1337 HaXX()r and know nothing about online comerse, but from my perspective, you need more altitude!" *Guess where I ripped that 1 from.*

EDIT: LSC's Prize secton is now HTTPS. Guess they upped the security a bit.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']they accused me also, but after they accused my they still sent me something else. (i might be in the minority in this aspect) But my theory is this. the smaller ticket items are almost guaranteed. I have never really heard of people not getting anything that cost 6000 tickets and under.

Once you get into the bigger ticket items that is when things become a bit more tricky.

So my suggestion is don't play the games for the big ticket items unless you will not be upset if they don't send it to you.

Or you could set up many accounts and just get controllers and sell them on ebay :D to get the bigger ticket item you want in the store. With all the helpful tips and deals this website gives us, you could get a 360 with a little extra effort.[/QUOTE]
They sent me the 360 and a controller before they accused me of cheating. The prize I didn't get was the digital headphones. They took it off the day after I ordered it. So they will accuse you of cheating for small prizes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back