Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='supadupacheap']My first trade with Joe comes at the cost of having to eat Alpo for a week solid... and yet Im still okay with it.[/QUOTE]

Alpo..lucky- I've been eating Ol' Roy and dreaming of the meaty goodness Alpo offers

[quote name='supadupacheap']CML for sister. :twisted:

*bump*[/QUOTE]

Haha - I'd be looking for at least 2 CC sale games.
Shipping would probably kill that trade though - shes taller than me so the packaging would be all weird.

[quote name='Socheata']Is said sister free this Friday night? *laughs*[/QUOTE]

haha, you'll have to ask sweettooth/a crispy doughnut :rofl:

Actually, I seriouusly think she has a date lined up but naturally, being the older borther, I'm not kept in the loop on said date.

[quote name='Sephiroth_Masamune']Anything you want from my list...I might be able to do 60 and some other things let me know(70 might be possible but that would be pushing it)[/QUOTE]
missed out of the loop as well?

Wow...I so wish I had $90 to spend on your DS. I KNOW I dont have any games you want though :lol:

If I got my hands on a sealed Battlefield how much money would you want on top of it?

[quote name='whoknows']Wow...I so wish I had $90 to spend on your DS. I KNOW I dont have any games you want though :lol:

If I got my hands on a sealed Battlefield how much money would you want on top of it?[/QUOTE]

Dropped a PM

[quote name='Sephiroth_Masamune']missed out of the loop as well?[/QUOTE]

ah, I dropped the balls on that one and just overlooked it - I'll drop you a PM

[quote name='zionoverfire']:rofl: and in the end you wind up selling a DS.[/QUOTE]

yes, can you feel the irony in this :roll:

I'm thinking of putting up a lunar eternal blue and silver star complete collection up for trade. As a heads up, would you be interested in it?

[quote name='SkyGheNe']I'm thinking of putting up a lunar eternal blue and silver star complete collection up for trade. As a heads up, would you be interested in it?[/QUOTE]

Slight interest in Silver Star :D

[quote name='rortiz79']I want the warriors **evil grin**, check my new stuff added thread joe.[/QUOTE]

It already sold for teh c4sh :cry:

[quote name='pimpinc333']Up! Good deals on the Xbox's and I hope you get a 360 so we can play LIVE![/QUOTE]

thanks - I am willing to negotiate too :D for anybody out there on the fence ;)
haha, I hope I get one too - my bonus was suposed to be $50 cash but the guy was all, "we got this promotion from the credit card company for $250 at Best buy if you want that instead" so I jumped on that shit.

[quote name='joevan'] my bonus was suposed to be $50 cash but the guy was all, "we got this promotion from the credit card company for $250 at Best buy if you want that instead" so I jumped on that shit.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't this supposed to be part of our most recent deal? I am retracting my positive feedback! :evil: :lol:

[quote name='chickenhawk']Wasn't this supposed to be part of our most recent deal? I am retracting my positive feedback! :evil: :lol:[/QUOTE]

no no no - the cocaine was part of the deal and its on its way - I'll get you a DC sometime tomorrow.

in response to the nice bump you gave me on my TL, bump for you :)

GL on selling Socom 3, but it will probably sell well (i may even want it if I get some money soon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back