Logitech Cordless Action Controller PS2 19.99 @ CC

silver9999

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster. Just got back from Circuit City and saw they were having an unadvertised sale on the PS2 Logitech wireless controller everyone likes. The tag said the sale expires today, so sorry this is so late. It's also on their website for the same price:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Logi...91822/catOid/-13245/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Good for those that missed the amazon sale since no shipping in store. =)

this controller is sweet. I had mine 2/3 years ago and still rocks. 2 bad my wavebird didn't last that long.....

Anyone notice the new packaging for it too? It's still the exact same controller (well, symbols on buttons are in a new font) but no longer an officially licensed product. Odd...

[quote name='Nogib']Anyone notice the new packaging for it too? It's still the exact same controller (well, symbols on buttons are in a new font) but no longer an officially licensed product. Odd...[/QUOTE]

Ya I've seen that. My best buy was charging $29.99 for that, and $39.99 for the old box version. I guess they figure the old box is worth 10 bucks more.

I've had terrible luck with these. I don't what happens to them, but somehow the controller's control sticks become miscalibrated internally to where the character on screen moves by itself (ie- I don't touch the sticks and the character still moves around). I've had this happen to two of them, I tried resetting the connection, but it doesn't help. Anyway, they're nice controllers when they work, and maybe I just got a couple lemons. Or, it could be some interference from another electronic device in the room too and I just never found the culprit.

[quote name='Alien Spider']I've had terrible luck with these. I don't what happens to them, but somehow the controller's control sticks become miscalibrated internally to where the character on screen moves by itself (ie- I don't touch the sticks and the character still moves around). I've had this happen to two of them, I tried resetting the connection, but it doesn't help. Anyway, they're nice controllers when they work, and maybe I just got a couple lemons. Or, it could be some interference from another electronic device in the room too and I just never found the culprit.[/quote]

I've had the same problem with two different official Sony Dual Shock 2 controllers.

bread's done
Back