Logitech Wireless Network Extender PS2/X-Box/PC $29.95 @ Midnightbox.com 6/14

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
Today only (6/14) www.midnightbox.com is offeriing the Logitech Play Link Wireless Network Extender for $29.95 + $5 shipping.

It got almost 5-star reviews across the board at Amazon, and sounds simple and effective for anyone looking for a wireless PS2/X-box/360/GCN/PC/MAC ethernet connection without going the way of an in-home network.

Reading up on this, it sounds like it should be called "the wireless router/bridge for dummies". It can be used without a wireless router, is completely Plug & Play, and much cheaper than any other dedicated wireless console bridge out there...oh, and it's Logitech (one of my favorite companies).

Here's the Amazon page, excellent reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006FQ50I/sr=8-2/qid=1150264092/ref=sr_1_2/103-0809044-8090243?%5Fencoding=UTF8

After reading the reviews, it sounds like this can even be connected to an extisting wired/wireless router and it acts just like another wired device (bypassing the actual network setup junk).

In a nutshell: it's a wireless Ethernet cable :)

i'm thinking about this for my xbox, but other than amazon, does anyone know anything about the reliability/performance of this thing?

Just ordered this. This will be andy around the house for my widfe's laptop, since her companies encrytion makes it a pain to use he wireless laptop. We can plug this in and be good to go. Not to mention this will be handy with my collection of online consoles. I have the Nyko Wireless NetExtender, and it works like this, but Logitech has produced a much better product (and Nyko lo longer supports their device).

Thanks a lot for this info! I post here rarely but wnated you to know that this was appreciated.

Just a heads-up to anyone on the fence: this works REALLY well. I used it to connect my Xbox 360 to a router -- through a floor and several walls -- and it worked like a charm.

An excellent and low-cost alternative to the over-priced wireless connector MS sells for the 360 (or the original Xbox for that matter).

Awesome! My friend is planning a retail heist focused on jacking one of those 360 routers by Micro$oft because they are so. goddamn. expensive! Thankfully I can save him from jailtime with this great deal on a product that appears to work wonders.

bread's done
Back