Looking for a Nintendo Gamecube console.

Denken

CAGiversary!
I missed out on the Gamecube and am now looking to pick one up. I can can't order online, so the deal has to be in-store. I'd prefer a brand new one as opposed to refurbished. Thanks.

Well, those aren't going to be regularly stocked at many retail stores, so you're just going to have to hit your local Best Buys and Gamestops and whatever other toy/game and electronics retailers you have locally, and see if they have any. If they have one, it should be $99 or less. I don't really what else there is to say, so, get out there and look.

The Wii plays all Gamecube games, by the way, if you'd rather just get one of those.

Walmart supposedly dropped them down to $50, but you're better off just buying a $30 used one even though you don't want to.

The best option really is just to go grab a refurb at Gamestop for $30.

Man, Gamecubes for $30. It just dawned upon me what a fantastic value that is.

This thread just made me want to take mine out of the basement and hug it. I'd play it, but I don't have any games for it anymore.

My walmart had them clearanced for $50, but they sold out months ago.

I feel like you can get it on ebay for less than $30 or even less than $50 with several games. but also, you dont need a gamecube if you have a wii (unless you want to play on the gameboy advance player, which conveniently i have for sale)

I bought my gamecube with 4 controllers, 2 memory cards, and 7 games 3 yrs ago for $60 so you should be able to find a bundle pretty cheap nowadays

Game Crazy has them for $30. They also have a sale $50 for the console and ANY 3 used games (even Smash, Mario Kart, Mario Parties, etc.)..... My store has a ton of cubes so will transfer to any store that is out.

you can find them in rare places for $50. If you tell us what area you're looking for you'll have better luck in your regional thread. I saw some at Wal-Mart last i looked.

bread's done
Back