Looking for Cheap Disneyland Tickets

MrSneis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
So I promised the GF a trip to Disneyland when she graduated college; I thought it would be easy to source lower priced tickets for one-day at Disneyland in CA but it turns out the only "discount" tickets I can find are for 2 day passes and the pricing saves me a whopping $5-6 total.

Anybody have any super sneaky info I can leverage? Any tips on the travelling + accomodations?

good luck because disneyland hardly has discounts if they do its not much if you are a california resident they have a 2fer deal buy a full priced ticket for one(califronia adventure or the disneyland park) get the other free thats about the best one. If you work for the city(im guessing in sounthern california my sister works for san bernandino county) or know someone they can get special 1 day tickets for cheap like $35 but they have restrictions and many black out(black out means restricted dates of use) dates. summer is basically blacked out completely. the best deal I have seen is the city deal you get disneyland for 3 days and you get seaworld, universal studios, and other attractions http://citypass.rtrk.com/?scid=669498
thats the best that i know and i go every year with the kids hope this helps

bread's done
Back