Looking for good deals on Ipod or Coupons for same use?

If you're in school than they have a 10% off (I believe this is how much) break for you guys. You can only do it once per year though. Other than that, try out the $40 off 200 coupon at CC (actually, I'm not sure if it still works for IPods or not.).

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']If you're in school than they have a 10% off (I believe this is how much) break for you guys. You can only do it once per year though. [/QUOTE]

Apple no longer gives an educational discount on ipods.

[quote name='Detective Thorn']Apple no longer gives an educational discount on ipods.[/quote]

Oh, now that is just fine. fuck Apple then. They don't offer any deals whatsoever.

How odd! I've a 4gb white Ipod with everything needed to run and the box, acquired yesterday. It's as new, but not quite. How do I know if it's second gen or first gen? I can cut someone on here a deal if you PM me, probably.

Edit: Erm, it seems it's the previous generation because there doesn't seem to be a white current generation. Offers are welcome.

I think there's a sale at Best Buy. But it's only like %5. Better than nothing. I was goin to get a Nano from them, but got one from the Apple store cause I wanted the red Nano.

bread's done
Back