Madden 2007 (360) $47.99 at Outpost (Free S/H)

I'm tempted...but I have to think about it.

How long do Outpost.com's deals usually stay up for?

If I get it or not I'm still keeping Madden '06...only because Eagles are my favorite team ;) Is that weird to anyone?

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm tempted...but I have to think about it.

How long do Outpost.com's deals usually stay up for?

If I get it or not I'm still keeping Madden '06...only because Eagles are my favorite team ;) Is that weird to anyone?[/QUOTE]

Generally not long, sometimes only a day or so...

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Generally not long, sometimes only a day or so...[/QUOTE]

:cry: oooo I dont know what to do. I've gotten a lot of 360 games in the past couple weeks and if I go to order this I dont feel like putting up with the, "You're wasting your money on too many games talk" from my parents.

[quote name='jaa1311']If anyone wants a used madden, ill let mine go for $33 shipped w/ DC #[/QUOTE]
the madden they are talking about is 07.
Madden 06 is barely worth 20 bucks

" dont feel like putting up with the, "You're wasting your money on too many games talk" from my parents."

LOL I don't feel like getting that speech from my wife. Does anyone else go though this: Every year when Madden comes out I always get excited. Then when I actually play the game I am always like "meh, this is the same game I was bored with in December of last year."

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, a very good price for the game.

I pre-ordered NCAA Football 2007 for 360 from Outpost. It was released July 17 online and July 18 in stores. I recieved mine in NYC yesterday, July 19 with the regular ground shipping. Awesome.

How easy is it to cancel an Outpost pre-order (when we get ahold of the Frys ads, I want to see it i'll be same price or not) ?

To buy or not to buy?
Can I order it now but cancel it later when reviews start coming in (if it gets bad reviews, I don't want it)?

I would think so

[quote name='Silencer']To buy or not to buy?
Can I order it now but cancel it later when reviews start coming in (if it gets bad reviews, I don't want it)?[/quote]

[quote name='getmyrunon']How easy is it to cancel an Outpost pre-order (when we get ahold of the Frys ads, I want to see it i'll be same price or not) ?[/QUOTE]

Just email customer service. I've done it before, they usually get back to you within 24 hours.

Shipping with Outpost is amazing. I ordered Monday at 7:00PM and it came Tuesday at 10:00AM, standard shipping. However, I live in Indiana and Outpost ships from Ohio.

Was just checking out a preview on IGN and it appears the main features have returned (revamped superstar mode and mini camp being the only ones I really care about)

[quote name='getmyrunon']Was just checking out a preview on IGN and it appears the main features have returned (revamped superstar mode and mini camp being the only ones I really care about)[/QUOTE]

NCAA 07 might be missing some features but the actual game play is quite good -- and a big step up (thankfully) from MADDEN's debut on the 360 last year. Hopefully this will be a sign of good things to come from MADDEN 07.

Just print that page out and take it to Best Buy on release day and they'll PM it. I just did it with NCAA on opening day.

[quote name='Deus Legend']Just print that page out and take it to Best Buy on release day and they'll PM it. I just did it with NCAA on opening day.[/QUOTE]

i wish i had your best buy. My best buy refuses to do such a thing.

bread's done
Back