Madden NFL 11 (PS3 or Xbox 360) scavenger hunt giveaway *ended*

Queasy

CAGiversary!
Hey you may remember me from the Toy Story 3 scavenger hunt giveaway contest from last week. I'm back this week with a copy of Madden NFL 11 for the PS3 or Xbox 360 to be delivered on release day. Winner's choice.

To enter, go here: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...010m8d4-Madden-NFL-11-scavenger-hunt-giveaway

and follow the directions. USA entrants only please. Only one entry. Winner gets their copy on August 10 via Amazon release day delivery.

Thanks and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Could only find 4 as well. Either I'm blind or it possibly might be glitched like the last contest with the Potato head ears?

Found them all, these are more tricky to find than the past contests. but i found them easily enough

[quote name='Skram']Nevermind it was there. You think you're so funny hiding it with other small thumbnails.[/QUOTE]

Hah. I actually thought I made this one much easier than the Toy Story 3 giveaway. :)

I've tried for quite a while. I can only find 2. If anyone is willing to share I'd be down to share the ones I got. Just PM me :) Good luck to everyone who actually found them all.

Thanks for the opportunity :)

Thanks to everyone who competed. The winner has been chosen and Amy Brown is getting a PS3 copy of Madden NFL 11 delivered next Tuesday.

Thanks to everyone from CAG that entered and I hope you had fun. This is my second time running a contest so please give me any tips or criticisms so that future ones can be enjoyable as well.

Stay tuned as I'm going to do a non-scavenger hunt giveaway sometime in the near future.

Cheers!

bread's done
Back