March 2010 Was CAG's Most Trafficked Month Ever

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
March 2010 was CAG's most trafficked month in its (soon-to-be) 7 year history. We were just a tick under 12 million pageviews. Thanks everyone!

picture.php

Just for fun, here are the top 10 referral sites (search engines have been removed):
picture.php

Notes: The twitter / microblog listing is from various Twitter clients.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never been second in commenting on AG before...... yay me and i guess CAG too because of all the page views :)

About now is when you should rename the site x2479305i8v.org to strengthen the community and thin out the noobs and spam.

Naw just kidding, congrats Cheapy and fellow CAGs!

Superb. More visits mean more people saving.
That said, a substantial number of those page views were me reloading every ten minutes for updates.

Wow, excellent. And 7 years? Congrats! Can't believe I've been around for 6 1/2 of those. Still remember my first CAG deal- Starsky & Hutch $5 at Amazon! :)

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Possibly due to the contests and the EA store $20 off thing, though it's pretty awesome that these great deals attracted people here.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was thinking. Keep up the great work though. I've saved bundles of money b/c of this tremendous community. :bouncy:

i was just noticing how one of my comments in my trade thread is over 3 years old. its been a long strange trip Cheapy, thanks and may the bargains continue!

Holy shit!!! That's remarkable!!!! Congrats!!! I have to say Cheapy, I am so happy that you've started updating the frontpage/homepage blog regularly saves me having to go into the forums on my BB at times (I'd be on the forums more, but I have to rely on my phone more and more and I need something better than my slow, cumbersome BB to do it (The Windows phones/Nexus One on Sprint can't come fast enough)).

This has become my most-visited site over the past year, and for good reason, too.
Video games are addictive. I love games, so I love a website that can complement my gaming experience through all sorts of ways (free stuff, game news & discussions, a huge active community, trading), while, most importantly, netting me the things I love--games--on the cheap.

I love Cag...but it feels like a pristine island being invaded en masse. I know I am just another invader. You rock CheapyD!

bread's done
Back