media play 5 for 1 deal every tuesday!

thagoat

CAGiversary!
media play will give you a new game up to 49.99 if you trade in five games. thats any five games, including ps1. its only on tuesdays. i traded in all of my old maddens that have no resale value whatsoever, and, of course, i got madden 2005. pretty sweet if you have worthless games.

I have seen the deal, but I have yet to try it. According to the signs, there are exclusions, such as the games one trades must retail for more than $20, and I thought that they had to be current gen, but I'd have to check to be sure. They may or may not enforce the rules, YMMV.

i dont know if its every media play because i checked the website and theres nothing on there about it. but the sign they had up was a company made sign( it wasnt drawn with marker) lol

ice cold deal unless they let you trade in 5 games that you can buy for $1 or $2 a piece..like haven

shack foo, the only Media Play I know of is a couple of states away. I don't suppose Sam Goody or Suncoast is doing this? They hardly carry any games, so I doubt it, but it is the same company...

YEah, it's onyl good if the store is VERY leniant on the selection. Like, if I brought in 5 used PS1 sports games, would they accept it or not? I guess it's a YMMV type situation.

[quote name='gsr']ice cold deal unless they let you trade in 5 games that you can buy for $1 or $2 a piece..like haven[/quote]

Where have you seen Haven that cheap? I only ever see it for $5.

bread's done
Back