Meijer Wii games and DS games buy 2 get a $20 coupon.

Well here is the low down since I just looked at the Meijer ad:

Buy 2 Wii games at $29.99 or higher and get a $20 coupon towards another Wii game.

Buy 2 DS games at $19.99 or higher and get a $20 coupon towards another DS game.

You will have to use the coupon on another purchase.

too bad its too late for the pokemon games.

would love to see if they would of price matched and picked up clubhouse games..

dumped off darkness to eb games for 22

would eneded up with Time + clubhouse games for 20

though i might run out and see if they will still price match LOL

They said there is a BIG NINTENDO DS SALE TODAY unadvertised. Its just random games

Pokemon Dakrness and time both rung up at 24.99 even though it shows 34.99 in the system.. said 24.99 NDS sale on the recept

JUST A HEADS UP FOR THE COUPON

COUPON IS ONLY GOOD 9.18 to 9.26

Meaning you wont be able to go back tomorrow to use the coupon SUCKS

[quote name='slidecage']They said there is a BIG NINTENDO DS SALE TODAY unadvertised. Its just random games

Pokemon Dakrness and time both rung up at 24.99 even though it shows 34.99 in the system.. said 24.99 NDS sale on the recept

JUST A HEADS UP FOR THE COUPON

COUPON IS ONLY GOOD 9.18 to 9.26

Meaning you wont be able to go back tomorrow to use the coupon SUCKS[/QUOTE]

Actually your pokemon games are advertised in a special ad online that I saw this morning. They are on the second page.

http://www2.meijer.com/ads/default.aspx?sid=188

[quote name='cdeener']Actually your pokemon games are advertised in a special ad online that I saw this morning. They are on the second page.

http://www2.meijer.com/ads/default.aspx?sid=188[/QUOTE]

thanks.... if i lived closer i would go back and tell the worker its not all the games it was in another flyer

it does suck that i got to wait 11 days before i can use my 20 buck coupon. Hell i could turn these two pokemon games into eb games for 28 each and then pick up a 3rd to keep for myself for 5

total out of pocket 40 bucks would get 56 bucks in eb credit + pokemon darkness (or 76 credit)

Though i expect the pokemon games to crash hard in price

Well I went today to the Meijer in Champaign, IL and picked up Clubhouse Games and Cooking Mama 2 because they were both priced at $19.99. I had planned on using the coupon to get Mario Kart DS that was on sale for $29.99.

Cooking Mama 2 rang up as $29.99 so had to go through a hassle to get it price adjusted at the self-scan checkout. Then the coupon that I get printed off is something like "Buy BBQ sauce (any brand), get $20 off a cooker or a smoker."

So then head to the customer service and since they can't print off the coupon for me I got one of the games free. So those two games for $20 isn't so bad, but if I had known that would happen I would have gotten Clubhouse Games and Mario Kart DS for $30. Oh well.

[quote name='aspects']Well I went today to the Meijer in Champaign, IL and picked up Clubhouse Games and Cooking Mama 2 because they were both priced at $19.99. I had planned on using the coupon to get Mario Kart DS that was on sale for $29.99.

Cooking Mama 2 rang up as $29.99 so had to go through a hassle to get it price adjusted at the self-scan checkout. Then the coupon that I get printed off is something like "Buy BBQ sauce (any brand), get $20 off a cooker or a smoker."

So then head to the customer service and since they can't print off the coupon for me I got one of the games free. So those two games for $20 isn't so bad, but if I had known that would happen I would have gotten Clubhouse Games and Mario Kart DS for $30. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

YOU Wouldnt been able to get mario cart anyways since the coupon is only Good for NEXT WEEK.

You cant use the coupon and alot of people are #$#$#$# in the store about this

It really sucks that they set up the coupon that way since it does not say that in the flyer or on the markdown tags. I think Meijer set it up this way so you would have to come back another day instead of buying two, getting the coupon and then going right back and buying another game with the coupon. Well at least I don't have to deal with this crappy coupon.

Thanks for the heads up! That sounds like a nice deal. I don't know if I really have three games I really want right now, though.

bread's done
Back