Merry XMAS! WIN $500 FOR FREE! **OVER** Number = 691

Chronotrigga

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Hello CAGers,

There is currently a Guessing Number contest going on from 1-1000. The contest ends on Christmas, but the winner will be announced on the 26th. Just in case no one guesses the number, the person who guesses the closest number to the "real number" wins. All you have to do is guess a number from 1-1000.

Requirements:
One entry per person. Failure to due this = disqualification.
Winner is notified via email. Thus, use your real e-mail.

Link:
http://blog.advoor.net/2007/12/19/christmas-contest-500/
(Scroll down to very bottom to place your guess)

Merry Christmas CAG!
-Chrono

I posted up already.
I wonder what they do when two people win but they guessed the same number?
That would suck to have to split it up!

454 FTW!

I wonder what they do when two people win but they guessed the same number?
That would suck to have to split it up!
No, no it wouldn't suck to split $500 with another. $250 would still be way gnarly to win just for guessing a number!

Guessing's fun, but look at the about me page:

About Me

Well since every blog as a ‘About me’ page, I don’t want to be the odd one out!
So.. what can I say about myself? I’m 16 (birthday is in October!), have a interest in websites and music and generally like to relax at home.

I just can't imagine this as being anything more than a draw to his blog. Look at his other blog posts - 1 or 2 comments, and suddenly this $500 giveaway is offering $500. Right.

And posting anything other than a temporary or spam email address onto a spider-prone blog isn't cool. If it isn't a sham, he might ask to complete a series of one of those referral-based programs to get $500. The requirements are pretty low to win $500, if you think about it.

Still, it might be fun. But I'll pass.

bread's done
Back