Mods please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manish realized what a fool he'd been when he figured out what those double-talking car salesman meant when they threw in "a free year of service from your local grease monkies."

[quote name='dastly75']

funny_monkey.jpg

"I couldn't help it, they were so cheap. Damn you CAG, now I've got a backlog of monkeys."
[/quote]My favorite so far.

[quote name='musicnoteless']

funny_monkey.jpg

slidecage arrives at his family reunion
[/quote]

No that's mean.

funny_monkey.jpg

Jack Thompson vs. Take Two Exhibit A : What happens when monkeys play Grand Theft Auto
[/quote]

funny_monkey.jpg
[/QUOTE]

"In a bold move, nintendo prepares for the newest innovation involving the Wiimote. Poo Flingers will be bundled with the Wii in the place of Wii Sports. Enjoy hours of fun with fully immersive tactical action the whole family will love! Touching is good, poo flinging is even better..."

"Shit, if I would've known it was going to be this type of party, i'da stick my dick in the mashed potatoes."

[quote name='dastly75']

funny_monkey.jpg

"I couldn't help it, they were so cheap. Damn you CAG, now I've got a backlog of monkeys."
[/quote]Also my favorite so far

ok some of them were pretty funny, but not to the point where my cheekbones were hurting. I'll narrow it down and have a poll voting. Be ready!!

funny_monkey.jpg
[/QUOTE]

"Hey thiz no look like kar me bid on ebay, they no say munkay inklooded" *goes file formal paypal complaint*

[quote name='musicnoteless']ok some of them were pretty funny, but not to the point where my cheekbones were hurting. I'll narrow it down and have a poll voting. Be ready!![/quote]

Dang man you need to read my post now. :hot:

haha I won, I completely forgot about this thread, I didn't even get to vote for myself. Thanks to musicnoteless for a great contest, never won a contest before

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back