XBOX 360 Memory Card - $25
Black Play and Charge Kits - 10 - Had 4 left
Official 1019 GC Memory Card - $15 - Had 2 left

Also had other neat eletronic accs...

Newpoint Surge Protector - Reg 45, marked down to 11
Different Headsets
Ipod Nano Cases
Cables, Wires, Tons of things....

Just wanted to give a heads up to people....They made a clearance section right outside of the electronics dept

Anyone like anything thats left, let me know!!!

EDIT on 7-10-07

Speak to the department manager...they can mark anything clearance down to 50% off. You just have to find a nice employee that will do it...The 120GB HD was marked 136.00, but the lady told me she would mark it down to half...and put it at 85 even...It was hid in the case under all kinda crap...glad I made her look for it....Going back for more stuff soon!!!

Today they have everything marked back to regular price?

WTF...I thought it stayed clearance until it sold out?

Anyway...once I get my digi cam reinstalled I will post my receipt

It shows the 360 harddrive as HD 102 GB
The wavebirds as GC ACCESSORY

Will post soon

I talked to the shift manager and basically its up to the store on what to clearance they have whats called Wallmart dollars to put towards an item to bring it down in price like a tv might be $500 so they put $50 Wallmart dollars towards it now its on sale or clearance for $450. If you bug the right person they can bring it down more. Thats what one of the Assistant managers told me.

HPIM1044.jpg

HPIM1043.jpg

Looks like they dropped that flat panel mount back down to $60, unfortunately I don't have the money to blow on it now. Figures...

Warrenton, VA Walmart has the Xbox 360 512 mb memory cards for $30 (4 left I think) and 1 black battery pack for $5...no deal on that 120 gb hard drive I want though you lucky dog

[quote name='180husher']I'll be visiting Buford, Georgia this week, any idea how close you are Ace? I'd like the 120 gb hard drive, even at $125.[/QUOTE]

You couldn't be much farther and still physically be in Georgia.

I bought a Platinum GC Nintendo wired controller for $15 last night at Walmart. What I really want is a cheap 1019 memory card like TRU.com had last week.

Check back often also. My Wal-Mart dropped a lot of prices since the last time I went 9-10 days ago. Black 360 controllers with the charger went from $50 to $33. Also found an Eyetoy for $5.

Picked up an official white GC Memory Card 1028 or whatever, for $15....wish I could have found it for 8 but still a good price

passed on:
ds/wii wifi adapters-$20

[quote name='180husher']I'll be visiting Buford, Georgia this week, any idea how close you are Ace? I'd like the 120 gb hard drive, even at $125.[/QUOTE]

I lived in Buford before...guess you are going to the Mall of Georgia

Its over 3 hours away though :(

[quote name='Ace!']
HPIM1044.jpg

HPIM1043.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Whoever rang you up was one of the first few put in the SMART system... operator ID 48. Is the store a new store?

Man, I wish my Wal-Mart was randomly clearing out brand new items. I could use a black 360 controller and a giant hard drive.

Visiting some in-laws who just moved to Buford Ace. Is the Mall of Georgia worth visiting? I know my wife has us going to an aquarium and the Coca Cola headquarters.

[quote name='180husher']Visiting some in-laws who just moved to Buford Ace. Is the Mall of Georgia worth visiting? I know my wife has us going to an aquarium and the Coca Cola headquarters.[/QUOTE]

Its alright....nothing special...

I will be visiting the aquarium soon

Found a walmart with plat gc controllers for 17 a pop and a black wireless 360 controller for 30.00...might go back and get the wireless.

nothing new but in a walmart dump bin I found (a mere 10 or so yrs later.)

All new sealed obviously

-Vagrant Story Non GH
-5 Copies of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis with the Dino Crisis Demo
-Threads of Fate
-Mortal Kombat Special Forces
-Fear Effect 2

Definite Your Mileage May Vary (jk, don't expect to find these anywhere else)

Not sure why this Walmart still had them.

I reposted this, because it won't be seen in the other forum. Hopefully this a more appropriate thread.
My local WalMart carries the Philips PH61150 component/s-video/A/V switch for $24.88. This thing usually retails for $35-40. I picked one up because I only have one component input on my Panasonic LCD. The damn thing works great, which was a pleasant surprise considering the hit-and-miss quality of Philips products. Signal quality is just as good through my Xbox (tested some 720p games) and Sony DVD player as with cables directly into the tv. Plus it's automatic, so no button pressing needed. Nice buy if you need a cheap input switch.

bread's done
Back