My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

does anybody know the other codes to open the other rewards sections/hand picked items?
so far only "PASSTHECOKE" for meals section. any help would be appreciated

[quote name='jaritter']does anybody know the other codes to open the other rewards sections/hand picked items?
so far only "PASSTHECOKE" for meals section. any help would be appreciated[/QUOTE]

here you go

[quote name='LazyTriangle']ok I'm all caught up now, I think I got codes to everyone who quoted me. Still have caps left so if anyone else wants some, just quote this post.[/QUOTE]

TIA, if you have any left

[quote name='jaritter']does anybody know the other codes to open the other rewards sections/hand picked items?
so far only "PASSTHECOKE" for meals section. any help would be appreciated[/QUOTE]
1st: passthecoke 2nd: summerfun 3rd: grabatowel 4th: playball 5th: somuch2do 6th: imouttahere

If you enter all the codes you get another catalog where all the summer stuff is in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Justin11']1st: passthecoke 2nd: summerfun 3rd: grabatowel 4th: playball 5th: somuch2do 6th: passthetowel

If you enter all the codes you get another catalog where all the summer stuff is in it.[/QUOTE]

Wow, great find. Thanks for posting.

[quote name='Justin11']1st: passthecoke 2nd: summerfun 3rd: grabatowel 4th: playball 5th: somuch2do 6th: imouttahere

If you enter all the codes you get another catalog where all the summer stuff is in it.[/QUOTE]

Are there more? I only have the 6 individual catalogs and not a consolidated catalog

[quote name='LazyTriangle']ok I'm all caught up now, I think I got codes to everyone who quoted me. Still have caps left so if anyone else wants some, just quote this post.[/QUOTE]

If you still have some codes I would appreciate any.

[quote name='nixmahn']TIA, if you have any left[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']If you still have some codes I would appreciate any.[/QUOTE]

sorry that post was only good for yesterday (wednesday) when coke was giving out 20 bonus points if you enter 4 or more red cap codes, I am no longer handing out codes.... at least not until mcr runs another promo on caps

[quote name='Justin11']Heads up, they added sunglasses(175 points) and a hat (225 points) to the summer catalog. Both look pretty good.[/QUOTE]

which one of the catalogs? think i checked them all and couldnt find them

nvm they are in the PlayBall one.

i think ill hold off.

There is an iOS app now. Yet another way to enter codes (I already text 2653). A lot of the stuff redirects you to the web page in safari too. The best thing it seems to be able to do is send you text offer alerts so you don't have to constantly check this thread or the website.

I just got my arch card in the mail today which i ordered it last Thursday. I thought it was longer wait for Gift Cards.

Also the lunch pods are gone!

I got my McDonalds gift cards in the mail too, anyone want to buy one from me? I want to get something on ebay but I'm $1 dollar short, if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I got my McDonalds gift cards in the mail too, anyone want to buy one from me? I want to get something on ebay but I'm $1 dollar short, if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

U saying u need a buck Paypal?

Free code:

V0THMHBMJFN7R?

Hint:

? =
154px-Braille_K.svg.png

according to the guys on SD you only get bonus points on the first 10 flaps (100 bonus points) for the entire promotion, I entered six 12-pack codes last week and then when I was entering codes this morning only the first 4 flaps got me bonus points so I think they might be right.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']according to the guys on SD you only get bonus points on the first 10 flaps (100 bonus points) for the entire promotion, I entered six 12-pack codes last week and then when I was entering codes this morning only the first 4 flaps got me bonus points so I think they might be right.[/QUOTE]

Any chnace the weekly bonus limit it has not rolled over until 5 pm eastern or something?

I doubt it, if hadn't rolled over I wouldn't of gotten any bonus points at all. Like I said I got bonus points on four of the flaps I redeemed today, plus the six from last week brings my total to ten, which is the limit for the coppertone upc promo.

Some of the stuff i ordered came in the mail, Shouldn't have gotten the bag but i'm really happy about the shirt.
Here's some pictures.
IMG_30211_zpsc9088308.jpg

IMG_30221_zps75f1cc88.jpg

Any chance they will have games for rewards? I remember sometime ago (2 years maybe) they had games for the Wednesday deals. I think it was all related to the PS move/games and they were trying to promote it though.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']is the double points from flaps not automatic? I havent entered any yet for the promotion. Just entered one and only got 10 points.[/QUOTE]
not automatic but I made a mistake and did that once and put in the code for the bonus after and got the bonus points.

[quote name='Miken']not automatic but I made a mistake and did that once and put in the code for the bonus after and got the bonus points.[/QUOTE]

whats the bonus code off hand? sorry I dont remember.

[quote name='nixmahn']ahhh, scratches head. There a $10,000 visa gift card contest that cost the exact same points to enter.[/QUOTE]

But is also the most popular sweep on the site, meaning there are *gobs* of entries for it. Myself, I'm wasting my free entries on the chance at a Camry.

[quote name='Kotomine']Free code:

??H6MJB5JTMLLT

?? =

Shepard's vocational code in the Systems Alliance Military.[/QUOTE]
Thanks again Koto

The answer is N7
and I justed started ME2:)

bread's done
Back