My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Dammit, not again, lol. Well, not like it matters at the moment, my weekly limit is already maxed out until 2-morrow, lol. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
10 bonus points (doesn't matter if your maxxed out for the week since they are bonus points) , unlock the Family Dollar catalog and free sweeps entry:

http://www.mycokerewards.com/familydollar
Click on Enter Receipt Code graphic
Enter 10052147865684

Prizes available in the FD catalog:
Coca-Cola Fleece Headband 80 Points
Coca-Cola Fleece Scarf 200 Points
Coca-Cola Knit Hat w/ Built-in Speakers 500 Points
Dominique Dawes Autographed Aluminum Coca-Cola Bottle 1000 Points
Wii-U Gaming Console and Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympics Game 5000 Points

So many promos going on and I maxed out recently. I have to wait until Sunday at midnight to enter more codes D:

I can get the 20 bonus points later today from the two promos but that's it.
And the football bonus points end Monday (hopefully Monday night at midnight) so hopefully I can Sneek in more bonus points.

/dies in fire. D:

Giveaway #3 Super Bowl Edition, all you have to do is pm me with your prediction of who will win the super bowl, the person who guesses the final score or comes closest will win 10 coke flaps or 33 powerade caps [your choice]

Giveaway #3 Super Bowl Edition, all you have to do is pm me with your prediction of who will win the super bowl, the person who guesses the final score or comes closest will win 10 coke flaps or 33 powerade caps [your choice]
the people that won in the first two giveaways cut out of this one ? Or since its more of a "guess the score game" can we enter as well?

PS thanks for the points!

Its Seattle over Denver!!!!! Seattle has better D and a better run game. Denver may have a better QB with old
potato head and it looks like at WR the teams are about evenly matched.

Going to pm LT

or anyone who picked Seahawks.

Damn that was the shortest post game celebration ever. NFL mad their golden boy got blown out.

Poor Doug Williams. Last remaining (good) asterisk on his career gone.
Lol I picked Seahawks to win but I thought it would be by like 10 points not a blowout. The commercials weren't good either.

Worst game ever.

Pretty sure no one got the score right lol.
yep, no one even came close. f421 and Miken both picked the seahawks to win and had the same prediction which was closest to the the 43 points total so they get to split the prize [5 coke flaps each]

Haha. If you are close to 1000 pts it will take roughly 10 months to get enough for the wii u. They won't be available then. :(

Of course this isn't factoring promotions on points.

How are you getting that to show up? I'm not seeing it. Or it is gone/unavailable now?

Does anyone know if this kroger promo stacks with the double points fridge packs?

http://www.mycokerewards.com/kroger?WT.ac=kroger_3_2824+krogerSochi+bp_15_2_c
yes they stack and you have to enter the code below to unlock the catalog with the wiiU (thanks neverending)

10 bonus points (doesn't matter if your maxxed out for the week since they are bonus points) , unlock the Family Dollar catalog and free sweeps entry:

http://www.mycokerewards.com/familydollar
Click on Enter Receipt Code graphic
Enter 10052147865684

Prizes available in the FD catalog:
Coca-Cola Fleece Headband 80 Points
Coca-Cola Fleece Scarf 200 Points
Coca-Cola Knit Hat w/ Built-in Speakers 500 Points
Dominique Dawes Autographed Aluminum Coca-Cola Bottle 1000 Points
Wii-U Gaming Console and Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympics Game 5000 Points

actually im not seeing the wii u anymore ... the promo shows 0-1000 points and its no longer in there. they may have only had a few and sold out of them already

Minute Maid® Juices To Go® Bonus Points

Dates:
2/3/14 12:01am ET - 3/14/14 11:59pm ET

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all Minute Maid® Juices To Go®, including new Minute Maid® flavors, during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Brands/Packages:
Minute Maid® Juices To Go® 100% Orange Juice
Minute Maid® Juices To Go® 100% Apple Juice
Minute Maid® Juices To Go® Cranberry Apple Raspberry
Minute Maid® Juices To Go® Cranberry Grape
Minute Maid® Juices To Go® Strawberry Passion
New Minute Maid® Juices To Go® Tropical Blend
New Minute Maid® Juices To Go® Berry Blend
Minute Maid® Juices To Go® Orange Pineapple
Minute Maid® Juices To Go® Ruby Red Grapefruit
Minute Maid® Juices To Go® Fruit Punch

When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.

actually im not seeing the wii u anymore ... the promo shows 0-1000 points and its no longer in there. they may have only had a few and sold out of them already
Yeah I'm getting the same

Dates:

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all Minute Maid® Juices To Go®, including new Minute Maid® flavors, during promotional timeframe.

Is there any one of these products that can be bought with the mycokerewards free 12-pack coupons? And what does it look like? I'm not tired of Caffeen free diet coke yet but I see myself tiring of it soon.

Any sprite products work on any of these double points fridge pack promos? Its my favorite.

Yeah I'm getting the sameIs there any one of these products that can be bought with the mycokerewards free 12-pack coupons? And what does it look like? I'm not tired of Caffeen free diet coke yet but I see myself tiring of it soon.Any sprite products work on any of these double points fridge pack promos? Its my favorite.
I noted a little earlier that I was upset that I didn't get double points on sprite 12 packs. It only works in coke, diet coke, coke zero, and the flavored cokes.

Dates:

Offer Overview:

another bonus point promo already? MCR is really laying them on this year, love it

EDIT: giveaway #4 has been postponed until thursday [I will be out of town for the next couple of days]

so after a last minute ditch effort,the point tracker reset and i cashed in quite a few 12 pack codes i had saved up (some thanks to thEliteone from a trade recently) so now almost up to 850 points again. might end up close to 1000 by the end of the month. :D 

thank gosh too,i had maxed out last week so entering these points felt great. wound up getting a ton of free sweeps entries too that i spent on nearly every sweeps MCR has currently. (wish me luck on winning a PS4 or the amazon money folks lol) 

so yeah,life is good. 

Yep yep. I'm going to be prepared for the next 12 days if Xmas promo. I too have roughly 850 on my main and 100 on two side accounts. Be nice to get 3 or 4 accounts up to 2000 points and get lots of giftcards. :)

Yeah, Chem and Flame, I'm also trying to get the points rolling up with the promos and such, and hopefully enough for 2014's MMoW again, if that happens. (and maybe the miss-it-one-day-unlimited-special, lol.) :3

Yeah, Chem and Flame, I'm also trying to get the points rolling up with the promos and such, and hopefully enough for 2014's MMoW again, if that happens. (and maybe the miss-it-one-day-unlimited-special, lol.) :3
I'll give you some caps for helping me on a Phantom Breaker next time both of us are on xbl again. :)

I saw double points on Minuet Maid (large black cap) and entered one and only got 3 points and this Now through 3/14, pick up Double Points on all Minute Maid ® Juices to Go®. Including new Minute Maid® flavors, Tropical Blend and Berry Blend!

Anyone know whats going on? Just curious

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/man-cave-pillow/29906?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=501-2000+Points&WT.ac=Jansen+Advertising_1_29906_7_60_c

another "hidden gem" reward i just found

had myself a giggle 

like okay

imagine the people behind the product and with a serious thought,had this convo

"hey jim,were running out of ideas for MCR products"

"what should we do???"

"..........what if we took a pillow......cut some holes in it......and made it SO YOU COULD HOLD A CAN OF COKE IN IT?!?!?!?!?"

"DUDE......THATS RADCIAL"

"TOTALLY DUDE,90S RULE COWABUNGA" 

And so they made it........for 870 points. 

bread's done
Back