My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Where the heck do you click after you enter the codes? I went to "enter multiple codes", put my 3 cap codes in along with 2 words, but I didn't see where to click to pick the shirts.[/QUOTE]

its six caps not three... also enter all the codes one by one.

[quote name='COLDblood']its six caps not three... also enter all the codes one by one.[/QUOTE]

Jeez, thanks for setting me straight there, the coffee must not have kicked in for me yet this morning! :rofl:

Anyone have cap codes for trade? I have 4 - 12 pack codes.

All three are now used. C'mon folks...you're getting something for nothing, and you can't come back here and, at the very *least*, indicate that you've redeemed them?

Thank you, Tsel, for doing the right/classy thing.

[quote name='Chitown021']I'll check again when I go for some more shirts.
If K-State is on there I will definitely order some![/QUOTE]

I know Kansas is on there but I don't think K State is. I probably would have gotten a K State if I saw it.

[quote name='Tsel']Weak deal, but I have no problem spending 40 points.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess I'll do this as well.

I'm also looking for 6 more caps to do one more set of tshirts. I'll trade 2 10-pack codes for them.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']best one I saw (that I also jumped on), was NBA 2k10 for PS3[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. I didn't check the site that morning and completely missed out. There hasn't been a Wednesday deal that good since.

I ordered more shirts this afternoon. Picked Boise State and Montana when ordering from that one code that seems to give you all the lesser known schools. All in Large as well, why not XL like the others?

[quote name='Chitown021']Tell me about it. I didn't check the site that morning and completely missed out. There hasn't been a Wednesday deal that good since.

I ordered more shirts this afternoon. Picked Boise State and Montana when ordering from that one code that seems to give you all the lesser known schools. All in Large as well, why not XL like the others?[/QUOTE]

I'm quite thankful that they offer some non XLs

I dont know if its a new/different promo or another version of this promo, but specially marked 24 packs are giving shirts again. Note they look normal but have a special marker on them. Might be worth noting!

[quote name='admiralvic']I dont know if its a new/different promo or another version of this promo, but specially marked 24 packs are giving shirts again. Note they look normal but have a special marker on them. Might be worth noting![/QUOTE]
From what I read on SD. 2 x "24 pack" codes gives a t-shirt.
The only schools that seemed new were: University of Tennessee, Southern Methodist, Youngstown state and maybe a few more.

According to that thread, codes must be from the specially marked packages.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']From what I read on SD. 2 x "24 pack" codes gives a t-shirt.
The only schools that seemed new were: University of Tennessee, Southern Methodist, Youngstown state and maybe a few more.

According to that thread, codes must be from the specially marked packages.[/QUOTE]

Indeed I have already received 2 shirts from that offer (max allowed) Only nice thing is they offer all the shirts they have.

picture.php

[quote name='COLDblood']Indeed I have already received 2 shirts from that offer (max allowed) Only nice thing is they offer all the shirts they have.

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

Is that a fact? I'll have to keep an eye out for some specially marked 24 packs, then, as my g/f would flip for a Tennessee one. She's a *huge* Vols fan, and often wears her orange with pride. It'd be worth it to find a couple of the 24 packs on sale for, say, $5 per, and then the t-shirt would be free to me, plus I do drink Coke. Win-win.

So, if anybody has a couple of the specially-marked 24-pack codes that I can use to get the free t-shirt for my g/f, I'd pass along a "$3 off a movie ticket" I got from M&Ms as a thank you to the donor.

[quote name='Chitown021']another Wednesday deal epic fail...
One year sub to Whole Living Magazine for 100 pts.[/QUOTE]

Urgh, I've just got to 800 points and was hoping for something better. Guess I'll just continue saving for now...

[quote name='Tsel']Lame deal. Keeping my points yet again.[/QUOTE]

Yep, the Wednesday deals have been complete shit this season. I'm at 900+ points and would have grabbed the 8GB mp3 player when it dropped to 750, but I missed it, otherwise I'll be saving my points until I reach 2000 for the NIKE $50 e-gift certificate. :drool:

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Urgh, I've just got to 800 points and was hoping for something better. Guess I'll just continue saving for now...[/QUOTE]

I'm sitting on almost 7,000 pts now. Here's hoping those limited time big items come back and there's something worth grabbing.

EDIT: Anyone else get the BOGO e-mail today for Coke 1.25 liter bottles? It says I'll get a BOGO coupon:
I assume they're going to mail me the coupon. The site seems to be running really slow at the moment. After I redeemed the code it said to see the information on the left side of the screen for more information on the offer but nothing was there.

[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NEW 1.25 LITER SIZE [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Buy one, get one free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif

Enter the code below by 11/23 to receive a buy-one-get-one-free coupon for a 1.25 liter bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta, Mello Yello, Barq's, or Pibb Xtra. Coupon supplies are limited so act fast!*

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chitown021']EDIT: Anyone else get the BOGO e-mail today for Coke 1.25 liter bottles? It says I'll get a BOGO coupon:
I assume they're going to mail me the coupon. The site seems to be running really slow at the moment. After I redeemed the code it said to see the information on the left side of the screen for more information on the offer but nothing was there.[/QUOTE]

I got that, too, but haven't bothered redeeming it yet because, as you said, the site was running *terribly* slow, which I can assume is due to that email.

[quote name='retail sucks']Yep, the Wednesday deals have been complete shit this season. I'm at 900+ points and would have grabbed the 8GB mp3 player when it dropped to 750, but I missed it, otherwise I'll be saving my points until I reach 2000 for the NIKE $50 e-gift certificate. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I got the MP3 player for 750 and honestly the thing is depressing. While I havent tried it (got it for a friend); coke was honestly trying TOO HARD to make a Ipod Shuffle. The box it comes in nearly mimics the Ipod. The actual device looks like an Ipod shuffle, but really could use some markings. For instance it has a sticker stating its 8 gb and nothing that says coke past the color. The headphones are extremely cheap (like dollar store looking) and really for the cost its INSANE.

We've seen games that retail for 40+ go for around 600 and this thing is FAR below an Ipod shuffle like device and normally goes for 1,500?!

[quote name='Chitown021']I'm sitting on almost 7,000 pts now. Here's hoping those limited time big items come back and there's something worth grabbing.

EDIT: Anyone else get the BOGO e-mail today for Coke 1.25 liter bottles? It says I'll get a BOGO coupon:
I assume they're going to mail me the coupon. The site seems to be running really slow at the moment. After I redeemed the code it said to see the information on the left side of the screen for more information on the offer but nothing was there.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

I got it too. seems lame that it's not an instant e-mail or print off.

[quote name='boagman']So, if anybody has a couple of the specially-marked 24-pack codes that I can use to get the free t-shirt for my g/f, I'd pass along a "$3 off a movie ticket" I got from M&Ms as a thank you to the donor.[/QUOTE]

Okay, with no bites, I'm upping the ante up to 2 "$3 off a movie ticket" codes. I think it's pretty fair, but if no one bites, I'll just up and buy a couple of 24-packs.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I got it too. seems lame that it's not an instant e-mail or print off.[/QUOTE]

It is pretty crappy that it wasn't a print off coupon, my guess it is so people don't print off alot of them instead of one, at least that is what I planned on doing with it. :)

I just redeemed by coupon for the b1g1 1.25 Liter bottle. At 99 cents, thats a good deal if its permanent, but either it'll be a summer promo or limited time IMO

Got this email concerning the BOGO 1.25 liter coupon:

Your coupon is on its way

We're so sorry you weren't able to claim your BOGO 1.25 liter coupon! Due to overwhelming site traffic, this offer was deactivated in error.

You'll receive your coupon by mail in the next 4-6 weeks. Please confirm your most current physical address in your account profile at mycokerewards.com before Thursday, September 1st at 11:59pm EST to ensure a timely delivery.

Thanks for being a loyal member of My Coke Rewards!

Wednesday deal this week is a free box of Ritz, Triscuits or Wheat Thins for 50 pts (normally 165).

Grabbed one, as I like having some kind of cracker to eat while gaming.

Yeah, really - still, though, better than most of the last 20 or so deals. I got one for each of my 3 accounts. I guess this is a coupon we get in the mail in like 3 weeks.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Does anyone know how long we're supposed to wait for those football shirts?[/QUOTE]

Seriously, I haven't gotten any of mine either.

Also on a side note, McDonalds is doing their Monopoly promotion again and the end of the month. One of the minor prizes is MCR points. Hope it has a good results as the Carl's Jr. promotion, I got a truckload from that one.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Seriously, I haven't gotten any of mine either.

Also on a side note, McDonalds is doing their Monopoly promotion again and the end of the month. One of the minor prizes is MCR points. Hope it has a good results as the Carl's Jr. promotion, I got a truckload from that one.[/QUOTE]

Ah, is it that time of year again? Excellent.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Does anyone know how long we're supposed to wait for those football shirts?[/QUOTE]

It can take quite some time, actually. To wit, I ordered a Barq's Root Beer tee using *actual points*, and it still took several (6?) weeks to arrive. I don't foresee getting these for another month, anyway. I keep checking under "My Account" on the "Where's My..." tab, and it still says "processing".

Don't for one minute think that it'll be quicker on the massive orders of free ones.

Coke can be fast with shipping or slow with shipping, its really a crap shoot. I ordered the free 20oz coupon and it was processing for 3 months before they mailed it... I ordered the Cookie jar and it arrived in 5 days. I would say if no has gotten a cancel notice by now its looking good.

I just went through my Gmail to find the message from when I first ordered the shirts.

"You will receive your reward within the next 10-12 weeks."

Blah. It's only been three weeks. We'll get them in late October at the very earliest. :(

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I just went through my Gmail to find the message from when I first ordered the shirts.

"You will receive your reward within the next 10-12 weeks."

Blah. It's only been three weeks. We'll get them in late October at the very earliest. :([/QUOTE]

Not for nothing, but don't you think it's at least a *bit*...I don't know...*presumptuous* to complain about getting *8* free shirts after a couple months' wait, if that?

Patience, Grasshopper...

[quote name='boagman']Not for nothing, but don't you think it's at least a *bit*...I don't know...*presumptuous* to complain about getting *8* free shirts after a couple months' wait, if that?

Patience, Grasshopper...[/QUOTE]

Haha, not really complaining (I realize they're free), just disappointed we didn't get them before the start of the season is all. I wanted to wear Boise on the first day of classes. And yeah, don't understand why it takes 2-3 months to mail shirts, but that's just me. :p

bread's done
Back