My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='dmzauk']Received 3 of my shirts today. Nice looking shirts for free.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was surprised they were Russell Athletic. Pretty decent especially for the price :).

[quote name='po00op']4WHTK0MBR9M7J5

Courtesy of McDonald's Monopoly[/QUOTE]

Thanks i got it!:)

It looks like the Wednesday deal is up already. Its Everybody Dance PS3 for 600pts!

[quote name='macontosh2000']Thanks i got it!:)

It looks like the Wednesday deal is up already. Its Everybody Dance PS3 for 600pts![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had never heard of this and from looking around it sounds like it comes out Oct 18th. Odd for them to have a "preorder" deal at Coke Rewards...

[quote name='macontosh2000']Thanks i got it!:)

It looks like the Wednesday deal is up already. Its Everybody Dance PS3 for 600pts![/QUOTE]

Huh, according to various sites, its not even out yet. Its actually a good deal for 600 pts, I have a feeling it might be related to the MCD promo, trying to get more new users?

EDIT: I do see this as a type of game you'll also be seeing at the Target clearance rack 2 months after it comes out, so meh

I'll sell Everybody Dance for about $30 so i'll jump on this. Need to use some points anyway - who knows when another half decent Wednesday deal will come around

I got 1 of my 4 shirts yesterday, Purdue. The P & E was faded a bit but a great shirt for free. My other shirts still say processing; I don't know if that is a good sign.

[quote name='COLDblood']I have been waiting for a game deal for months now... so I will take what I can =)[/QUOTE]
Yea, not sure about this one though. It certainly beats the the recent string of poo.

[quote name='io']Yeah, I had never heard of this and from looking around it sounds like it comes out Oct 18th. Odd for them to have a "preorder" deal at Coke Rewards...[/QUOTE]

Not really my type of game but beggers can't be choosers. After months of lame crap like magazine subs I'll take it. Especially since I should be able to trade it or sell it for cash towards something I want.

[quote name='Wchillinman']I got 1 of my 4 shirts yesterday, Purdue. The P & E was faded a bit but a great shirt for free. My other shirts still say processing; I don't know if that is a good sign.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I don't know if you can see it in the pictures but the "N" and the "E" are faded a little bit.

Is it supposed to be limit one reward per account? I've got almost 7,000 pts that I've been sitting on for months so I decided to order a second one and it looks like it took.

Grabbed the Wed deal game & the Bones DVD. Super happy with what I got! Now I'm down to 1000+ points. Was hoping for gift cards, but couldn't pass this up.

Yesterday got the Wed deal coupon for free Powerade.

Still waiting for my t-shirts.

In for one, thanks! About freaking time there was a halfway decent prize...

I got a spare 30 pt. Monopoly code if you got a 20 pt. code to trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 new DVD's added today:

Bones Season 6-1800 points
How I Met Your Mother Season 6-1200 points

Wish had enough points to get a second DVD.

[quote name='slowdive21']got the dance game. Will sell it on ebay.[/QUOTE]
I had to jump on it. Recent deals had been pitiful. ( % off box of crackers):roll:.
should be able to sell for $25-30 even if it takes 10 weeks to arrive.

As of 7:30 pm they are *out of stock*

Heads up, Walmart has specially marked 24-packs of Coke with a sticker on them advertising the Monopoly game. The sticker is a little package with a Monopoly game board and a code for 30 points.

[quote name='Hoarding']how does everyone have 1000+ points? does everyone drink 10 20 ozs a day or somthing? lol[/QUOTE]

I barely drink any coke products. My wife drinks a lot of Diet Coke & I have about 6 people at work that save them for me.

[quote name='Hoarding']how does everyone have 1000+ points? does everyone drink 10 20 ozs a day or somthing? lol[/QUOTE]

In my case I've just been collecting them since the program started a few years ago. Also it was a lot easier to build up points before they established the weekly limits. When it started you could enter as many codes as you wanted. Then they implemented a daily limit and finally the weekly limit they have now.

:lol: No this program has been going on for a long time, and as others have stated- many of us use friends, family, or our workplace to farm more points. There are also point multiplier promos.

It took about a year for me to get to 1000pts. I think the reason people have so many is because the rewards have been really lame for about a year now. Last thing I remember using my points on was the Kmart $10 gift cards last winter. That why I grabbed everybody dance...who knows when somethin even semi-good will be back. Maybe with the holiday season they will put more games/dvds up but that could just be wishful thinkin.

It took about a year for me to get to 1000pts. I think the reason people have so many is because the rewards have been really lame for about a year now. Last thing I remember using my points on was the Kmart $10 gift cards last winter. That why I grabbed everybody dance...who knows when somethin even semi-good will be back. Maybe with the holiday season they will put more games/dvds up but that could just be wishful thinkin

[quote name='shesaidson']30 My Coke Rewards Points from Mc D's: BHWR4XNX4P5W7K

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Thank you for the code. I redeemed it.

Got 1/4 of my shirts today. It was the University of Texas one. Really nice material, especially for a freebie. I'm just upset the only option was XL seeing as I wear mediums.

[quote name='Wchillinman']I got 1 of my 4 shirts yesterday, Purdue. The P & E was faded a bit but a great shirt for free. My other shirts still say processing; I don't know if that is a good sign.[/QUOTE]

The Men's XL PURDUE shirt I got was also messed up on the "P". The gold color was worn away in some spots -- kinda thought maybe someone stuck their finger in the wet paint - but since you also have the same issue - I guess it was just a manufacturing defect.

My second of 8 shirts is on it's way. I just wish they had all been available in L. I've dropped enough weight in the last year that XL doesn't fit me anymore (which means that pretty much all of my other clothes don't fit either).

[quote name='neocisco']My second of 8 shirts is on it's way. I just wish they had all been available in L. I've dropped enough weight in the last year that XL doesn't fit me anymore (which means that pretty much all of my other clothes don't fit either).[/QUOTE]

Congratulations on the weight loss! :applause:

[quote name='dmzauk']Congratulations on the weight loss! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It's only been about 15 lbs. in the last year but these particular lbs. have changed the way that clothes fit me quite a bit. It's not just the weight loss but the redistribution of it.

[quote name='cheapfrag']The Men's XL PURDUE shirt I got was also messed up on the "P". The gold color was worn away in some spots -- kinda thought maybe someone stuck their finger in the wet paint - but since you also have the same issue - I guess it was just a manufacturing defect.[/QUOTE]

Same here with the XL Purdue I ordered.

And as others mentioned, I was a bit upset that they were all XL as I'm a small-medium but I've come to expect that from contest stuff. More upset there weren't any Penn State shirts, but they do all their stuff solely with Pepsi to my knowledge.

I am totally new to this, but I have a huge bag of these points in the basement from when I got my nike giftcards and got a pair of Shox with them....do points still expire over time? I haven't done this in a while and I think I am going to get back into entering all the codes I have collected

30 point codes that I won on the Mcdonalds Monopoly game that I can't use (only 5 are allowed on your account):

506B9VRRFTJXKB
0LHN0544JBRWNL
5WLNVL79NXR6K7
BKW5FLFFBW7BB9
506B9VRRFTJXKB
THLKK7FRLBWNFR
NH04WM4JF0XTLT

[quote name='Blaster man']30 point codes that I won on the Mcdonalds Monopoly game that I can't use (only 5 are allowed on your account):

506B9VRRFTJXKB
0LHN0544JBRWNL
5WLNVL79NXR6K7
BKW5FLFFBW7BB9
506B9VRRFTJXKB
THLKK7FRLBWNFR
NH04WM4JF0XTLT

I'm sure I'll win more. PM me if you want me to send you some when I get more.[/QUOTE]

I've already entered at least three of these 30 pt code (ones I've either won or that were given to me by people at work who don't do the Coke Rewards program). We're only allowed to enter 5 per account for the duration of the promotion?

I thought I would offer it... I got 8 24 pack codes with the special college packaging. This basically means every 2 of them, you get 1 shirt too. Looking for some offers since I already for my 2 shirts and can't get more.

[quote name='admiralvic']I thought I would offer it... I got 8 24 pack codes with the special college packaging. This basically means every 2 of them, you get 1 shirt too. Looking for some offers since I already for my 2 shirts and can't get more.[/QUOTE]

I've got some fridge packs that I wouldn't mind trading for some codes that would give me a crack at a free shirt or two...

I got two shirts in the mail Saturday - both Bowling Green :lol:. Those are from 2 completely different orders (on different Coke Rewards accounts). It would be nice to get some others in! I guess I'm not as excited about them any more anwyay as they are simply white shirts with a plain logo and a big Coke thing on the back. I don't know why, but I thought they'd be more stylized/individual for each college - like different color shirts, and bigger logos, etc... But what we got (for free) isn't surprising I guess. I just have no idea what I'll do with all of them since they all probably look the same - will seem like I'm wearing the same shirt all the time!

admiralvic - I'm not familiar with the 24 pack shirt offer. Are they different from the 3 point cap ones? Or at least are different colleges available? If so, I'll offer you something like 5 10-pointers (from 12-packs) for 2 24-packs (which are 20 points, right?).

[quote name='Chitown021']I've already entered at least three of these 30 pt code (ones I've either won or that were given to me by people at work who don't do the Coke Rewards program). We're only allowed to enter 5 per account for the duration of the promotion?[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's only 5 per account. So you either have to make more accounts or give them away if you get five.

[quote name='Blaster man']Yep, it's only 5 per account. So you either have to make more accounts or give them away if you get five.[/QUOTE]I have already entered 8 30 PT rewards that I've won from the McDonlads contest. I saw that it does say that it is 5 per account so I have no clue what is going on.

bread's done
Back