My ebay auctions: Chrono Trigger, Mario RPG, Final Fantasy 2/3, Game & Watch, & more

Ben7H

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Pimping out my ebay auctions on this forum once again. Lots of classic Nintendo gaming goodness this time around.

First and foremost is SNES Chrono Trigger in excellent condition, with the manual, starting at just $30.

Super Mario RPG (the SNES classic, not the not quite as good follow-ups) is also available with the manual, starting at $25.

Also a great bargain: the SNES versions of Final Fantasy 2 and 3 together, with the manuals, currently at $30.

Super Contra (aka Contra III), complete in box and in great condition, is up for just $15.

If you need something to play all these great games on, I'm offering a working Super Nintendo with a multitap, 5 controllers and Super Bomberman 2 (my all time favorite SNES game) for $30.

Sticking with the 16-bit era for a sec, there's also a lot of 3 classic Genesis games, all complete and in box: Phantasy Star III, Altered Beast, & Shadow Dancer, currently at $15.

I also have two classic Game & Watches: the Micro Vs. System Donkey Kong 3 (in terrific condition) and Donkey Kong 2 (only in decent condition, but it still plays great).

There's also a lot of 16 classic gameboy games, including Metroid, Wario, Dr. Mario, Final Fantasy, Zelda, and Castlevania. Currently this is up for less than a dollar a game.

And in a random assortment of beloved crap, I'm also offering a working NES, a non-working Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Fight Pad, and a Naki Joystick for the SNES and/or Genesis.

Just 4 days left on all of these. Let me know if you have any questions.

Bump. 1 Day left. No bids yet on Chrono Trigger, Mario RPG, or Contra, so all of these games might be availably for very little money.

bread's done
Back