My gripe about Fable.

Damn! Reading this thread really really makes me want to play fable, but I started Beyond Good and Evil last night and have to finish it before I can start on Fable (I hate playing 2 games at once). Hopefully I can pull an all night gaming session and beat BG&E and start on Fable before morning. I just got done with the factory in BG&E, what are the odds I'll finish the game by 4am?

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='iloveqtchickz']Where is this demon door race you speak of?[/quote]

When you wake up for your first day of training at the Heros Guild, you'll have to follow what's-her-face outside to your trainer. You'll pass a man boasting about how fast he is, and he'll challenge you to beat his time. It's odd that everyone is having trouble doing it. I did it on the second try.[/quote]I'm guessing you're taking about Whisper.

I'm going to restart the game since I went through my childhood so quickly. I want to be a kid again. :cry:

[quote name='sj41']I'm guessing you're taking about Whisper.

I'm going to restart the game since I went through my childhood so quickly. I want to be a kid again. :cry:[/quote]

That's the one! Parlay! I mean... Whisper!

I miss being a kid too. :cry:

I have to say this game is pretty awesome. I'm now around 10 hours in...although a lot of that time was spent goofing off. I own a house, have aged around 10 years in eight game days and have a kickass axe. What more do you need?

[quote name='vanlandw']agreed...two tries for me.....fable rules complete ass....and no...you can't do an "anytime" save though much of the training...it's kinda odd[/quote]

Thank you...

I don't know if you're still having problems mapping expressions, but I think I figured out the problem. Once you map them in order to use it the way you mapped them you have to hold the right trigger, otherwise it just uses the default stuff.

[quote name='Nerdy']If you can't play online then what can you get with Xbox live?[/quote]It's just online aware meaning you can get invites from friends that are playing other games on XBL and see who's online.

bread's done
Back