Medievil (psx)- 4.99
Ape Escape (psx)- 4.99

EB (in same mall as gamestop):

Powerstone (dreamcast)- 12.99

Bullmoose Records on sunday (a chain in northern new england)-

Castlevania Chronicles (psx)- 9.99
Bust a move 4 (psx)- 9.99
Bangai-o (dreamcast)- 29.99

A little more than I wanted to pay for bangai-o, but I never see that game and it does go for about that or more on ebay, so it's not like I could have found it any cheaper.

Wow, whenever I go into Bull Moose, all I see are Maximo games for $30 each. :lol: Maybe if I can get past the angry emo punks in there, I'll be able to find some deals too.

I found a Tobal No.1 there once, $6 and complete.

[quote name='Blade']Wow, whenever I go into Bull Moose, all I see are Maximo games for $30 each. :lol: Maybe if I can get past the angry emo punks in there, I'll be able to find some deals too.

I found a Tobal No.1 there once, $6 and complete.[/QUOTE]

I go to the ones in salem and portsmouth a lot, and I've been to the 2 in portland a couple times. I've never found anything rare (and worth the price) for video games in portsmouth or portland. I've found some good recent games for good prices, but nothing spectacular. The one in salem I've found a bunch of good stuff at though. My best find was probably the limited edition cowboy bebop box set, paid 70 and sold it for over 300 on ebay. Though all those games I just bought are going into my personal collection.

There pricing is very erratic, I found medieval there for 28 (5 at gamestop), but other games are very cheap.

About an hour ago, I was in Bull Moose music trying to find some cool games. They had a special: Buy one specially marked 25% off and get up to five for 50% off each.

I wouldn't have a problem with that if it wasn't for the insanely high prices that they charge. Really guys, get with the program.

NHL '95 - $9! It's a SNES game!
WCW '98 - $13! It sucks, and it's a N64 game!
Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter - $50!
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets GBA - $22!

What's worse is that these were all CART-ONLY.

You know, those Dreamcast games are supposed to be 50% off because they're trying to clear out the store. IIRC.

[quote name='Blade']About an hour ago, I was in Bull Moose music trying to find some cool games. They had a special: Buy one specially marked 25% off and get up to five for 50% off each.

I wouldn't have a problem with that if it wasn't for the insanely high prices that they charge. Really guys, get with the program.

NHL '95 - $9! It's a SNES game!
WCW '98 - $13! It sucks, and it's a N64 game!
Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter - $50!
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets GBA - $22!

What's worse is that these were all CART-ONLY.[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine BOF DQ is 50 bucks, they usually charge 45-48 for brand new games.

But it's hit or miss, they never seem to go under 6 bucks for a game, no matter how old or common it is. But, you can find some hidden gems, it's just that there pricing is all over.

[quote name='Scorch']You know, those Dreamcast games are supposed to be 50% off because they're trying to clear out the store. IIRC.[/QUOTE]

EB or bullmoose? Either way, if they're supposed to be 50% off I didn't get it.

You found a dreamcast game at Gamestope?! And it was...$12?! That's outrageous. I used to be able to get dc games for at most 5 dollars at a local store~

nice on medievil and CC, i just picked up Medievil 2 mint complete at Gamestop for $9. still looking for a decent condition original, but i am going to pick up Bust a Groove and Castlevania chronicles today at gamestop.

bread's done
Back