Name ONE science fiction movie you love:

Anything I thought of off the top of my head was mentioned. Event Horizon and Fifth Element are two of my favorite movies, scifi or not. Titan AE is delicious also.

I'll recommend Metropolis

[quote name='lokizz']you really want to be disturbed you know the scene where they finally get the message video unscrambled and watch it? when they start the video clip pause it and go through it frame by freame. theres some of the sickest shit ive ever seen in the film n that little thing that will fuck you up for a while. im still amazed that they got away with having that in the film.[/QUOTE]

what does it show? I can't seem to find a description through my half-assed googling.

For the list:

Fantastic Planet

star trek: first contact

its probably the best movie for people who don't follow star trek to watch, its awesome in its own right. I'd also like to second or third for starship troopers being so bad it's good, those pro war commercials interspersed throughout were great, my only disappointment was never seeing denise richards in the co-ed showers.

Serenity. The universe in it just seems so realistic and plausible, and I like that.

EDIT: Equilibrium, Lawnmower Man, Judge Dredd, and Dark City are also up there.

bread's done
Back