New Circuit City Clearence Effective Now!!! (Finally Complete List Up)

bill123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Hey all, cane across a new list of clearence of some slow moving games that are to be retagged and thrown into bins to make room for the falls next gen systems.
This being my first thread hopefully I don't mess anything up, if I do please let me know and I'll fix it. Now on to the list.

NOTE: All games are marked at 16.96 as of right now.

GBA
Kirby
Sonic Advance 2
SSX3
Sudoku Fever

GAMECUBE
Bratz:Rock Angelz
Chicken Little
Chronicles of Narnia
Crash Tag Team Racing
Dora: Journey to Purple
Fifa Soccer 2005
Fifa Soccer 2006
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
Hello Kitty Roller Rescue
Incredible Hulk
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
King Kong
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6 w/mic

Mario Power Tennis
Mario Superstar Baseball(I apologize from the other thread where I stated Mario Superstrikers was the one)
Nascar 2005:Chase the Cup
NBA Live 2005
NBA Live 2006
NHL 2006
Pokemon Colosseum
Shrek Superslam
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
Tiger Woods 2005
Tiger Woods 2006
True Crime New York City
Ultimate Spiderman

Playstation 2
Ace Combat 4
Baldur's Gate 2
The Bible Game
Bratz: Rock Angelz
Brothers In Arms(I think the first one)
Burnout Revenge
Cabelas Dangerous Hunts
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collectors Ed.
Chicken Little
Chronicles Of Narnia
Collectors Edition(This is all it says...going to check Sku on it)
College Hoops 2K6
Champions Of Norrath: Return to Arms
Darkwatch
DBZ:Budokai 3
DDR Extreme
DDR Extreme 2 Bundle
DDR Extreme Bundle

Devil Kings
Devil May Cry 3 (Not sure if greatest Hits)
Disney's Extreme Skate Adv.
Dragon Quest 8
Dynasty Warriors 4:Empire
Dynasty Warriors 5
Enter the Matrix
ESA Foundation Compilation
Eye Toy Groove w/camera
Fifa Street 2
Final Fantasy XI (the one w/ hardrive)
Gran Turismo 3
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas SE
Heroes of the Pacific
Jucied
LA Rush
Madagascar
Medal of Honor Frontline
Megaman X Collection
Mercenaries
MVP Baseball 2005
MX Unleashed
MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Nascar Thunder 2004
Need for Speed Underground
Resident Evil 4 Collectors Ed (Anyone get this for me and I'd be very thankful. Also Hook you up)
Shrek Superslam
Simpsons Road Rage
Simpsons: Hit and Run
Spiderman 2: The Movie
Spongebob:Lights, Camera, Action
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Star Ocean: Until The End Of Time
Suffering: Ties That Bind
Tekken/UFC 2 Pack
The Hustle: Detroit Street
Tocca Race Driver 3
Tony Hawk Underground 2
TY the Tiger 2
Ultimate Spiderman LE
Worms 3D
X-Men Legends 2: ROA

PSP
Brotherhood of the Blade
Coded Arms
Dynasty Warriors
Fifa Soccer 2006
Go! Sudoku
Gripshift
Harry Potter & Gobblet of Fire
Incredibles Rise of the Imperfects
Lord of the Rings Tactics
Megaman X Maverick
Mercury
MVP Baseball 2005
NBA(Another Unknown..will check Sku)
NFL Street 2 Unleashed
PopoloCrois
Virtua Tennis
World Series of Poker

Xbox
America's Army: Rise of a Soldier
Arena Football
Baldur's Gate 2
BIA: Earned in Blood
Cabela Dangerous Hunts 2
Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One Collector's ED.
Chronicles of Narnia
Close Combat: First to Fight
Da Vinci Code
Darkwatch
DDR Ultramix 2 Bundle
Doom 3
Doom 3 Collector's Ed.
Godfather Collectors Ed.

Guy Game
Halo 2 Expansion Pack
Halo 2 Limited Ed.
Harry Potter & Goblet of Fire
Heroes of the Pacific
Ice Age 2
Jade Empire LTD Ed.
Juiced
LA Rush
Legends of Wrestling
Madagascar
Medal of Honor
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Ballers Phenom
NBA Street 2
Need for Speed
Ninja Gaiden
Over the Hedge
Paintball Max'd
Star Wars: Republic Commando (This One as well I'd Love to get if anyone can find one for me)
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shrek Superparty
Splinter Cell/ Desert Storm 2 Pack
Star Wars: KOTOR
Suffering: Ties that Bind
Super Monkey Ball DX
Tak 3: Great JuJu Challenge
Tony Hawk Underground 2
True Crime New York City Collectors Ed
World Series of Poker
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends 2: Rise Of Apokolips
Yourself Fitness

That's all for right now folks. If I get any updates on these I'l be sure to update the thread.

Please Leave any comments

Thanks,
Bill

Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition = slim metal tin case
Resdient Evil 4 regular = typical plastic game case

EDIT: Ripped some pictures of the PE from ebay...

31_1.JPG
75_1.JPG

I think CC pulled some of the games. I could have sworn I saw DDR2 bundle the other day, but today when I went they were gone and replaced with DDR3.

Also, only thing of interest I saw was Mario Baseball. If anyone wants it PM me and I'll see if its still there.

Nothing for me, might pick up a couple if they go under $10 though.

One Circuit City here still has Metroid Fusion and when I was there last it rang up at $30. Is it possible it could have dropped again from this clearance or is it stuck at that price?

Checked two stores in Maryland/DC area (Rockville and Gaithersburg) and niether had any of the titles that I wanted (Star Wars Republic Commando, Shadow the Hedgehog for Xbox and RE4 CE). In fact, most of their Xbox and PS2 sections are already pretty thin. Oh well.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, I don't know of anyone else in the area other than me or you anymore, and this deal just broke TODAY.[/QUOTE]

List broke today, prices have been in effect since 9/10 (Sunday). Weird that it took so long for a list to break out.

picked up mario party 6. 2 other copies left, both were pretty beat up. also saw donkey kong jungle beat w/bongos for $19.99 (not part of the clearance, I don't think), so I figured what the hell, and got that too.

is shadow the hedgehog as bad as it looks? saw a copy for xbox, but the cover art (sonic lookalike holding two guns) seemed sooo tacky.

For GBA on October 2nd:

Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 - 19.99
Mario Kart: Super Curcuit - 19.99
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past\Four Swords - 19.99
Pokemon FireRed - 19.99
Pokemon LeafGreen - 19.99

For Gamecube on October 9th:

Super Mario Strikers - 29.99
Mario Supertar Baseball - 29.99
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - 29.99

http://gonintendo.com/?p=5238

Damn, they're only down to $29.99 not $19.99.

The weather pretty horrible out here.Very few customers show up in Atlantic Terminal.I only pick up two worthwhile items in that store DDR Extreme Bundle and Baldur's Gate.I'm considering going out again and hit the other store before their wipe clean

Just got back from my nearest CC and they are renovating. They have 3 value games bins out but there are no games in any of them.

I'll check another one in about an hour.

Hey all,
Just got back from my store(polaris, Ohio) and there aren't any of the mario games there, no DDr bundles either. Gonna check system tom when I work for the other local Circuit Cities.

I found absolutely nothing at any Circuit City in my area, except for a Sid Meier's Pirates! left over from the last clearance.

If anyone has Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland for trade, drop me a PM!

nothing of interest whatsoever at my local CC. anyone that finds RE4:CE, i'll trade DDS2 for it (from the GameCrazy deal). PM me if interested.

I'm a little sick of the "clearance" trend at CC. A couple years it was $5, then $8-$9, and now $17? Any current gen games for more than $15 can hardly be called "clearance" I don't care if there are Mario Party titles or not (which will likely be gone by the time I get to check this out anyway).

[quote name='bill123']Hey all,
Just got back from my store(polaris, Ohio) and there aren't any of the mario games there, no DDr bundles either. Gonna check system tom when I work for the other local Circuit Cities.[/QUOTE]

Be sure to update your buddies over at FW, too.

[quote name='Nemo_Hyde']RapaciousEbayer on FW swore to lurk here and report more deals to FW on an earlier thread there...[/quote]
All the more reason to put a bullet between his eyes.

[quote name='turls']I'm a little sick of the "clearance" trend at CC. A couple years it was $5, then $8-$9, and now $17? Any current gen games for more than $15 can hardly be called "clearance" I don't care if there are Mario Party titles or not (which will likely be gone by the time I get to check this out anyway).[/QUOTE]
If you like it, then don't buy.

[quote name='turls']I'm a little sick of the "clearance" trend at CC. A couple years it was $5, then $8-$9, and now $17? Any current gen games for more than $15 can hardly be called "clearance" I don't care if there are Mario Party titles or not (which will likely be gone by the time I get to check this out anyway).[/QUOTE]

Yeah this isn't much of a clearance, IMHO. There's a couple of things I'd pick up for at $10, but after getting games for $2 at Kmart and Sears, $17 is just a bit of a "so what" at this point.

[quote name='Nemo_Hyde']Someone did not heed the warning!

http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/653527/[/QUOTE]Is GGC a commonly used term over at FW?

Anyways, this clearance isn't much for me. I have a lot of the games I want already, and $17 isn't nearly a store rusher compared to stuff < $10. If I pass by one, I'll probably check it out.

A lot of games from last year's winter/spring clearance started at $16.96 and eventually dropped to as low as $2.96, $3.96 and $5.96. I think these games will be the same, it will just take some time for them to get down to cheaper prices.

I picked up Mario Party 6 even though I swore off buying anymore Gamecube games (saving for the Wii). Wanted to pick on of those DDR Bundles for the PS2 but it seems every CC near me is sold out.

[quote name='dbz4ever']It's tough, I mean it's public information. You can't stop people from accessing it and copying it. At the very least, they should reference the site they found the info from.[/QUOTE]

They did mention CAG at the bottom of the post

[quote name='YoshiFan1']They did mention CAG at the bottom of the post[/quote]

That's cool, I guess we can expect more future CAGs competing with us for cheap games. :cool:

[quote name='dbz4ever']It's tough, I mean it's public information. You can't stop people from accessing it and copying it. At the very least, they should reference the site they found the info from.[/quote] One major difference:

CAG: people buy 1-2 extra copies at most for trade/sell, and leave the rest for other bargain hunters
FW: people buy up all the copies purely to sell for profit on ebay

Scored nicely at Circuit City

PS2:
Resident Evil 4 collectors edition

Xbox:
Baulders Gate Dark Alliane 2

Gamecube:
Super Mario Baseball

[quote name='Roufuss']Well, it's not me, I haven't really been doing the whole buying + reselling thing since school started and I'm still trying to get rid of my own accumlated stuff first. Maybe there is someone else we don't know about? I've never really had much competition for deals anymore other than from you until recently.[/quote]
Nah, I didn't think it was you, I just assumed that there are new CAGs locally. GameRush deals are getting competitive around here too, when they have them.

I just picked up the last Mario Power Tennis at Clearwater (thanks again, Roufuss!), and it looks like both that and Baseball are gone locally. When I told him what happened in St. Pete, the clerk who helped me told me that a couple of his co-workers were planning to buy up launch PS3s to resell on eBay. :roll:

My store had a DDR Ultramix 2 bundle for XBox but I didn't have enough cash on hand and I don't have an XBox. So, that store will probably have it until sometime tonight. Everything else was picked clean.

[quote name='elmyra']Nah, I didn't think it was you, I just assumed that there are new CAGs locally. GameRush deals are getting competitive around here too, when they have them.

I just picked up the last Mario Power Tennis at Clearwater (thanks again, Roufuss!), and it looks like both that and Baseball are gone locally. When I told him what happened in St. Pete, the clerk who helped me told me that a couple of his co-workers were planning to buy up launch PS3s to resell on eBay. :roll:[/quote]

I wish I was still in Clearwater, the deals over here at UCF are much worse. That Clearwater Circuit City had so much selection for the 9.99 deal over the summer (I had to go Citrus Mall to get a few others such as Exit though). The Circuit City out here had nothing. No Mario Party 5/6, no Tennis, no Baseball, and no Star Wars. Oh and that Gamerush on enterprise was great as well (not sure if there's one around here), I got an extra psp battery, donkey konga 2, Mega Man Zero 3, and Mr. Driller DS.

That area might have competition, but at least it has games to compete for :(

Edit: Not that I need to be spending so much money at the moment anyways. I should just finish my backlog of games.

eh. Circut City sales are always exciting, but $17 isn't really that great of a deal, since most of these games retail for 19.99 or less anyways. That's not a bad price for most of the psp games though. And some of the collector's editions I suppose.

It's interesting though. A few years ago, someone could post a deal like this and I could go, maybe within the week, and still find juicy picks floating around. Now though, you need to jump on it within the day it was posted or else you'll be SOL. C'est la vie.

Yeah.. PM me if you can get me a copy of RE4:CE for the ps2 and Final Fantasy XI with the HDD. I'll pay or trade for them.

Both of the CC's I went to had no bins.

Ok now...I'm about to go out to CC (since it's right by my house) and MAYBE the one a few miles down...so let me get this all straight real quick. Not looking so much for myself, but for the fellow CAGers. So people are looking for Mario games, RE4, DDR bundles...what else?

[quote name='RatATatTatt']Ok now...I'm about to go out to CC (since it's right by my house) and MAYBE the one a few miles down...so let me get this all straight real quick. Not looking so much for myself, but for the fellow CAGers. So people are looking for Mario games, RE4, DDR bundles...what else?[/quote]

That seems about it. I know all im looking for is RE4...if you find a few copies, you will be a god :p And damn CC for not having a store withint 100 miles of me :bomb:

bread's done
Back