New Game Crazy Sale - Buy 2, Get 1 Free (Only NEW games, $18.99 or less!)

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Hey all. A new Game Cray deal will be starting soon (Unknown when, sorry). Its Buy 2, Get 1 Free off all *NEW* gams $18.99 or LESS. Sorry, I have no further information at the time.

Hasn't that been going on for a while? I remember seeing the list for a while and laughing that MotoGP2 is $17.99 new and $34.99 or so used.. but there was nothing at my GC worth getting except Futurama.

//edit: Talking about this.

Yes, that deal was for used, while this is for new (I found it VERY weird). Now, what games are $18.99 or less? Mostly crappy ones, ugh.

Looking over the link you gave me Scorch...That some GC store did infact do Buy 2, Get 1 Free off new...but none in SoCal. Maybe its just not hitting? I know there are a few members here who work for GC, maybe they can confirm?

I've been waiting forever for them to do a 'new games' version of this sale (I don't buy used, had too many bad experiences). Too bad the price is at 18.99 though, instead of 19.99. That leaves a lot of good games out of the list.

*edit*
btw, do you know if this includes PC games? If it does, I'm more than likely going to have to visit my GC.

That's not right, I could've sworn it was on new games back then.. oh well, like you said.. hard to find decent games under $18.99 new there.

Uh, the last one WAS new and used.
And I haven't heard anything about a new sale...

Also, many 19.99 games get dropped to 18.99 for the sale.

[quote name='valleyvampiress']I've been waiting forever for them to do a 'new games' version of this sale (I don't buy used, had too many bad experiences). Too bad the price is at 18.99 though, instead of 19.99. That leaves a lot of good games out of the list.[/QUOTE]

If it's the same situation as the used games, they'll lower $19.99 games to $18.99..

It was $18.99 on USED a few months ago, I still have the flyer around her. Some regions may have had it different, but for the most part it was off USED, while this is on NEW. Expect alot of price changes a few days before this as well (Some games lowering in price, some going up).

[quote name='gizmogc']It was $18.99 on USED a few months ago, I still have the flyer around her. Some regions may have had it different, but for the most part it was off USED, while this is on NEW. Expect alot of price changes a few days before this as well (Some games lowering in price, some going up).[/QUOTE]

No, it was used AND new.
I work there. And changed about 100 new games form 19.99 ro 18.99 last time.

Like I said, it varys from region to region. Just because there is a deal in NY does to mean it will be in California. Atleast in SoCal it will be off of New (and yes, I forgot, it excludes GBA again). Regardless, this deal is starting up again, I beleive next Sunday (But can't confirm, sorry)

I work in a SoCal store and haven't heard about this yet, but perhaps later this week we'll get an invoice. Hooray! More work for me!

ooh this might be interesting. i just recently found out there's a game crazy near my area. maybe ill go check it out. i can think of some games that might be < 19 that i might want.

yeah, my local gamecrazy (So Cal) had both used and new for that last sale.
I'll stop by tomorrow and see if there is any news about this new sale.

[quote name='Celes']most likely all player choices, platnium hits, and greatest hits games.[/QUOTE]

No, because those are $19.99 in nearly every case.

[quote name='Bervda']No, because those are $19.99 in nearly every case.[/QUOTE]
The idea is, they drop to $18.99 for the sale.

[quote name='Bervda']No, because those are $19.99 in nearly every case.[/QUOTE]

They drop to a lower price for the sale.
Also, I saw Serenity...twice :bouncy:

the under 18.99 thing is their way of picking and choosing what games qualify, while still being able to say all games under a certain price point. GC corporate thinks their real smart, like they can dump off all the copies of sphinx and R racing revolution and 2004 sports titles without having to lose any money on the actual good $19.99 games. It's lame. GameCrazy just doesn't do good deals, with the exception of the 3 for $15, of course.

Yeah, I don't think we will be seeing any great Players Choice titles dropping to $18.99. It really is a way for Game Crazy to get rid of the crap they have had for so long. I still remember my store having 220 copies of Brute Force brand new...ugh.

u sure it wasn't 219 copies? har har har :bouncy::lol::bouncy:

anyways ill swing by my newfound local gc when i have a chance.

yeah gizmo i work at gc too and they always get so many of the crappiest games, then try to dump them off in "great deals" like this years later..

bread's done
Back