New-ish official N64 Controllers?

UncleBob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I'm looking to snag 3-4 Nintendo 64 controllers.

I want them to be first party. Color doesn't matter, although an assortment would be nice. I need them to be in tip-top condition with no "sticky" buttons or crappy joysticks. And I need them ASAP.

Any recommendations of a website I can buy from that I don't have to worry about getting cheap knock-offs or abused controllers, yet still get a great price?

store.nintendo.com has brand new controllers, I just bought four. All gray, though.

But if you are resourceful, you can use the guts to refurb a colored one that's funky.

Nate

Thanks guys...

Just in case anyone else is looking...

I ended up going with http://www.vistaproducts.net/
Got 'em for under $20 each with a flat $5 shipping. Found the coupon code BVP365 for 10% off as well. You can't pick what colors you want, but I did put in the order instructions that I'd prefer a variety of colors, except purple (Grape) and they came through, sending me a Maroon (Watermelon), Orange and Green (Lime) controller! They were all in great physical condition, although I did need to give them a good wipe down (but I'm picky). The shipping was crazy fast as well.

bread's done
Back