New OTT: No Mods Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?!?!?!

Day of the Dead straight to dvd remake starring Nick Cannon?

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?!?!?!?!

Why must shit poor directors remake classic into complete shit. Worse part is I have to watch it because its a zombie movie. I love me some undead.

EDIT:

This guy completely rapes the original. His zombies can leap 20ft in the air, walk on walls and ceilings.

Ugh See you guys in an hour and a half.

love-smiley-076.gif

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'd pick up Scene It if my girlfriend actually watched movies. :|

Other than that, I don't have anybody to play it with. :[[/quote]

I'd play with you if it had online play :grouphug:

[quote name='wubb']I wish that Scene It deal was for the Wii.[/quote]

Wubb...you have a X360, it comes with 4 handy dandy remotes...you get easy cheese. Nuff said.

[quote name='wubb']I wish that Scene It deal was for the Wii.[/QUOTE]

Don't laugh, but TV Show King is pretty good if you like trivia games and it's only $10. Scene it is awesome though :(

I hope I get more use out of those BIG BUTTON CONTROLLERZ!

[quote name='Soodmeg']WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?!?!?!

Day of the Dead straight to dvd remake starring Nick Cannon?

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?!?!?!?!

Why must shit poor directors remake classic into complete shit. Worse part is I have to watch it because its a zombie movie. I love me some undead.

EDIT:

This guy completely rapes the original. His zombies can leap 20ft in the air, walk on walls and ceilings.

Ugh See you guys in an hour and a half.[/QUOTE]

D:

[quote name='lilboo']Don't laugh, but TV Show King is pretty good if you like trivia games and it's only $10. Scene it is awesome though :(

I hope I get more use out of those BIG BUTTON CONTROLLERZ![/QUOTE]

I'll keep an eye out for it?

Is it $10 online somewhere?

[quote name='wubb']I'll keep an eye out for it?

Is it $10 online somewhere?[/QUOTE]

No, it's a WiiWare game. It's pretty corny, as it seems to be more of a parody of a gameshow..but we've had fun with it.
Gameshow + Miis =

[quote name='LinkinPrime']There was a leaked spreadsheet at XBOX360 gamersday that indicated Scene It? 2...sadly no solid information followed....yet.[/QUOTE]

There's no reason why Scene it DOESN'T have a massive amount of DLC for it.
There's also no reason why other games (retail and XBLA) haven't made gameshows with use of those controllers. Are they considered first party controllers? :whistle2:k

[quote name='wubb']Oh it's Wiiware. GAY!

Also why am I not sure whether or not I'll keep an eye out for it?[/quote]
Because you're indecisive?

I hate some people on this site. I set a price and say they're set in stone, but I still get someone asking if they can give me 10 bucks less than what I'm asking. :|

[quote name='lilboo']Damn Gwen, you just put a new meaning to Ragtime

:grouphug:
[/quote]

:rofl:

---

I've had WiiFit for about a week now and still haven't opened it. I think it's ripe enough to try now.

[quote name='dcfox']On the topic of quiz show games, someone should really update You Don't Know Jack.[/quote]

Oh God yes!!! I loved that series...we need an updated version stat...I'll even take a port on XBLA.

[quote name='Maklershed']Whatdya guys think, Command & Conquer 3 for 360 for $19.99? Go for it?[/quote]

If you have the time go for it, its a fun game...I barely touched it though.

[quote name='lilboo']There's no reason why Scene it DOESN'T have a massive amount of DLC for it.
There's also no reason why other games (retail and XBLA) haven't made gameshows with use of those controllers. Are they considered first party controllers? :whistle2:k[/quote]

Exactly, the first thing that came to mind when I saw that Scene It? 2 was possibly about to be announced was...WTF happened to the DLC? Then I figured that the sequel for sure would have online play so I shrugged it off.

[quote name='lilboo']Clearly I bought him the best gift ^____^

My%201st%20Birthday%20%28121%29.JPG
[/quote]That's a fantastic picture!

[quote name='lilboo']I WISH I looked like Peach

[quote name='shrike4242']Only when he's been drinking heavily.[/quote]

That's enough out of you. ;)

And you still haven't mentioned if you've tried either beer yet.

[quote name='guinaevere']Shut up pooky, i'm in a bad mood. So i'm going to take it out on you. :lol:[/quote]

This have something to do with Ragtime?

[quote name='guinaevere']At tihs time of morning? It's what? 9.40 where he is.[/quote]It's always oh-beer-30 somewhere on the planet.

[quote name='marten']That's enough out of you. ;)

And you still haven't mentioned if you've tried either beer yet.[/quote]Nope, they've been sitting in a cold fridge upon receipt. :D

[quote name='guinaevere']Shut up pooky, i'm in a bad mood. So i'm going to take it out on you. :lol:[/quote]

I take full responsibility for this, and any aftermath that might occur as a result.

Oops. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Gee, I wonder what marten could have ever done! :roll:

big jerk. :boxing:
[/quote]

You don't want to know.

Ok I am not an animal rights guy or anything like that. But I really dont understand this.

I dont understand how people....and by people I mean rich people looked down their noses at Michael Vick screaming, "What the hell is going on in the ghettos of America?" Excuse us while we raise this horse for the sole reason to force it to race and if it gets hurt.....we are just going to kill it. Not even in a back room....we are just going to shoot this motherfucker in front of 20 thousand people. Dont worry, its not worth being alive unless its making us money.

Because you know...it cost more money to nurse it back to health and let it go.

The hypocrisy of America is sometimes overwhelming. So I am just going to assume their going to kill big brown at some point.

[quote name='lilboo']What IM thing?! What happened?![/quote]

Nothing happened.

Damn drama queens. Go watch daytime soap operas if you want drama.

You ain't gettin' none from me. :booty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back